Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Amelia has 18M against Katarina’s 8M. RIP Katarina. Multipliers all round go?

The poll was very misleading, lets hope for some multiplier shenanigans.
It makes sense Katarina doesn't have that many supporters, most people probably didn't know she existed until heroes and she isn't a stand out unit here either.
Also I think I got your Sharena

Edited by Mackc2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

That was basically the build I was expecting, Brave bow archers are the best archer build, but I already have a brave Bridelia so I want to build her differently, I'm thinking of giving her windsweep, phantom speed and some some other debuff to stack with her bow. 

Sadly I don't think I will get to use your Clarisse that often because the game loves to give me my sisters Raven-Lilina

Yeah, unfortunately archers don't have a whole lot of other options. I was going to work on a debuff/annoy build at first, but then I saw how many kills she can actually get with a Brave build, so I decided to work on that first. She has over 4,000 SP now though, so I'm definitely going to be giving her more skills for some alternate builds, once I get the right fodder.

The fun thing is, I have an unbuilt Bride Cordelia too :P I like Clarisse more, so I decided to build her first. I'll definitely work on Cordelia too... but Clarisse needs some merges first. Oh, and she has my Summoner Support, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to the version that's sent to friends during the Gauntlet, which is a shame

If my matches so far are any indication, I'll be getting you Legion a lot to make up for that. I won't have any problem with the green quest at this rate, haha.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

It makes sense Katarina doesn't have that many supporters, most people probably didn't know she existed until heroes and she isn't a stand out unit here either.

Lol, the Serenes poll is never correct. The most popular option is often bodied in the first two rounds.

@Vaximillian Not looking too good, huh?

Those are some really lopsided scores. I'm surprised that it's Ryoma and not Takumi who's the bandwagon this time, but who knows what the multiplier will end up causing.

As for me, I'm just going to enjoy the multipliers on team Katarina.

Lead is Ephraim for those running bladetome Katarinas like mine.

Edited by Korath88

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Also I think I got your Sharena

If she had Steady Breath and Ignis, it was her!

I’m still standing with Katarina no matter what.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Vaximillian Not looking too good, huh?

Katarina is still the winner of my heart.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, the Serenes poll is never correct. The most popular option is often bodied in the first two rounds.

More often than not, yeah. Though I'm pretty sure Ninian was the most popular option in the last VG topic. A broken clock is right twice a day, I guess.

Edited by Tybrosion

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

More often than not, yeah. Though I'm pretty sure Ninian was the most popular option in the last VG topic. A broken clock is right twice a day, I guess.

Didn’t Corrin lead in her summer gauntlet poll? I need to check.

(that every single gauntlet thread was OP’d by me helps)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I'd be curious to see how often Serenes matched the general voting patterns. I recall Lyn was leading the poll for the CYL Gauntlet and probably would have won if not for the upset.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes they where surprisingly enough. That's rather surprising considering how many people on the forums (including myself) hate them 

Edited by Mackc2

12 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

More accurately, Serenes Forest is "not representative of the player base". Forums attract a specific crowd of people.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Yes they where surprisingly enough. That's rather surprising considering how many people on the forums (including myself) hate them 

Wasn't Tiki in the lead for the poll on this forum? I'm fairly certain she was.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

More accurately, Serenes Forest is "not representative of the player base". Forums attract a specific crowd of people.

Well, the past VGs have definitely driven this home lol. Camilla the queen making everyone mad.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, the past VGs have definitely driven this home lol. Camilla the queen making everyone mad.

I went back and checked Tiki was a close second 

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was leading it up until about the final round. By the end though, Corrin had 41 while Tiki had 39. Perks of making it to finals, I guess.

@Tybrosion @NekoKnight: Corrin was leading in the summer gauntlet poll with 41, Tiki was the second with 39, and Leo had 37. Robin was behind with 28. Gaius was the fifth with 19.

Ike (88) and Lyn (75) crushed the CYL gauntlet poll. Hector had the third place with 34. Seriously, less than half of Lyn’s votes. Camilla was second-last with 11.

Ninian single-handedly crushed the dragons gauntlet poll with 68. The next place, adult Tiki, had 29. Female Corrin shared the third/fourth place with Fae at 23.

Curious results, not representing anything.

I should have made the polls starting from the beginning, oh well.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

The novelty of having a dragon riding a dragon.

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Got to love awkwardzombie, also got your sharena again 

Isn’t she a thing of beauty?

I consistently get a L&D H&R Firesweep Tana+1 from my friend list. Tana is amazing, even if firesweep is cheesy.

@DefaultBeep: To quote Navarre, “…”

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

To quote Navarre, “…”

Would it help if the other enemies were Priscilla and Cordelia? I don't know if you like or dislike either of them, though...

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Would it help if the other enemies were Priscilla and Cordelia? I don't know if you like or dislike either of them, though...

D:

I like all of them :c

Anna is a cruel mistress!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

D:

I like all of them :c

Anna is a cruel mistress!

Oh no! I'm sorry! I had Clarisse kill them, if that helps.

...Except Celica because I'm a terrible person and couldn't resist...

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Did they at least keep it PG, though? This game is rated 12+ (at least in the iTunes store) after all.

I felt bad for the random Elise that was my other teammate. She will never be able to unsee what those two did in that match.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh no! I'm sorry! I had Clarisse kill them, if that helps.

...Except Celica because I'm a terrible person and couldn't resist...

Except no one killed anyone for real! They all are going to make up off the battlefield! Right? Right?