The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

22 hours ago, eclipse said:

. . .they actually found a way to make the hot springs hero weapons canon.  Though Hinoka should clean up after herself next time!

This was definitely a planned ambush. Daggers are called "hidden weapons" in Japanese, after all.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This was definitely a planned ambush. Daggers are called "hidden weapons" in Japanese, after all.

Oh boy, I wonder who'd have enough of a reason to want to ambush Duma XD

10 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh boy, I wonder who'd have enough of a reason to want to ambush Duma XD

Mila. They're siblings, after all.

15 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

That must have been one of my favourites. Seeing Alm and Duma like that. 

It inspired me to make another SoV team (which I haven't gotten around to yet.) It'd be an armor team: Duma, Alm, Berkut (he needs an armor alt for this to work, though), and Rudolf. Dysfunctional-as-heck-family go!

EWq0ydkUYAA6NGC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Oh man, poor Kiran. lol Though I was kinda wondering when characters would start asking this question.

On the flipside though, Kiran's reflexes, damn. High avoid much? XD

Edited by Anacybele

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EWq0ydkUYAA6NGC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Oh man, poor Kiran. lol Though I was kinda wondering when characters would start asking this question.

On the flipside though, Kiran's reflexes, damn. High avoid much? XD

The only one in the game that CAN dodge! XD

XD I guess Kiran is the one person in the game who has avo. (Why can't we field him?) Poor guy, though. This has progressed from "trying to remove the hood" (which is a violation of his privacy, especially if he already said no. No means no.) to trying to kill the poor guy!

7 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

XD I guess Kiran is the one person in the game who has avo. (Why can't we field him?) Poor guy, though. This has progressed from "trying to remove the hood" (which is a violation of his privacy, especially if he already said no. No means no.) to trying to kill the poor guy!

Well that escalated quickly...

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Well that escalated quickly...

Ikr? I think that maybe some of the more nefarious heroes may be using this as an excuse to vent their frustrations of having to work with protagonists...which really is Kiran's fault.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Ikr? I think that maybe some of the more nefarious heroes may be using this as an excuse to vent their frustrations of having to work with protagonists...which really is Kiran's fault.

Don't give Grimmy Ideas lol XD he's already mad I haven't pulled enough merges for him, god forbid he gets worse with that piece of information XP

In all seriousness though Kiran has some massive avoid, maybe not great in the speed department, but a ridiculous avoid stat.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:11 PM, Mercakete said:

was about to say that, the only unit that can evade attacks lol

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Peony, that's honestly kind of mean! lol But it's sweet that she's trying to help Yarne. XD

This exactly. He'll wake up and start crying. At least his mom's probably in the barracks, too, to help console him. (Also, Peony's lazy. Just slapping Taguel ears on people she knows instead of dreaming up new characters. This is as bad as recoloring. Worse, in some cases.)

Just now, Mercakete said:

This exactly. He'll wake up and start crying. At least his mom's probably in the barracks, too, to help console him. (Also, Peony's lazy. Just slapping Taguel ears on people she knows instead of dreaming up new characters. This is as bad as recoloring. Worse, in some cases.)

Maybe she can't actually create new characters/people? In real life, people will very rarely, probably almost never dream about someone they have never seen. The people that appear in their dreams will pretty much always be folks they know or have seen before. At least this is what I read once. So Peony might have some limitations to her power based on this.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe she can't actually create new characters/people? In real life, people will very rarely, probably almost never dream about someone they have never seen. The people that appear in their dreams will pretty much always be folks they know or have seen before. At least this is what I read once. So Peony might have some limitations to her power based on this.

Maybe, but I guess it depends on the creativity level of the person. I dream about people I've never seen before all the time.

Honestly, this is my favorite.

It shows Peony's power and best Bunny boy is here for the first time.

My only complain is why Three houses AGAIN and only the Black Eagles AGAIN? You tell me he wouldn't dream of his own friends being Taguel? Instead, it's the newcomers in the series?

Edited by Nym