The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

16 minutes ago, Nym said:

My only complain is why Three houses AGAIN and only the Black Eagles AGAIN? You tell me he wouldn't dream of his own friends being Taguel? Instead, it's the newcomers in the series?

Or... you know, LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE? We got what 15 games in this series? Why the goddamn would you dream about three people from the SAME game?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Maybe, but I guess it depends on the creativity level of the person. I dream about people I've never seen before all the time.

Yeah, for the last dream I remember having, I dreamt about some random real estate agents, and they were trying to sell me an Aether Raids keep with defense terrain that is mostly just water with only a few platforms here and there to place structures.

I dreamt about people I know sometimes, but that is not always the case.

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Perhaps because those are Yarne's new friends?

Even if that would be the case, it's still unnecessery. Lucina, Owain and Noire would have been better instead of those three, Yarne have known them for longer.

Also, at least if they could show different students than the Black Eagle/Edelgard for the 5th time already.

I also agree that they need to stop shoving Edelgard and the Black Eagles down our throats already. Give the other two houses some attention, they're still very much loved too.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, for the last dream I remember having, I dreamt about some random real estate agents, and they were trying to sell me an Aether Raids keep with defense terrain that is mostly just water with only a few platforms here and there to place structures.

Oh dear, I'm getting some FE Fates My Castle flashbacks...

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Oh dear, I'm getting some FE Fates My Castle flashbacks...

Good thing we are not seeing hacked units with like 50+ base stats across the board in Heroes. I also remember seeing Warping Witches with Galeforce and Replicate. Pretty wild.

I would be pretty nice to have an Aether Raids dream of me owning that water terrain Aether Keep and just watch players on offensive hopelessly stuck on the shore since not many players use a ton of fliers.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also agree that they need to stop shoving Edelgard and the Black Eagles down our throats already. Give the other two houses some attention, they're still very much loved too.

Would probably help if they didn't add 5 students for the Black Eagles compare to 3 for the other two class.

Seriously, if I would be able to bet feathers with someone, I would bet 200 feathers that the next comic will feature Legendary Edelgard either as the main character or cameo.

56 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Peony, that's honestly kind of mean! lol But it's sweet that she's trying to help Yarne. XD

51 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

This exactly. He'll wake up and start crying. At least his mom's probably in the barracks, too, to help console him. (Also, Peony's lazy. Just slapping Taguel ears on people she knows instead of dreaming up new characters. This is as bad as recoloring. Worse, in some cases.)

It would be bad if the dream was something you consciously feel is real, so waking up would hurt. But dreams are things you tend to not remember too often. 

8 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

It would be bad if the dream was something you consciously feel is real, so waking up would hurt. But dreams are things you tend to not remember too often. 

Pretty sure this varies from person to person, too. I usually remember my dreams after I wake up. I have a terrible short-term memory, though, so if I forget stuff, that's usually why. That said, there are still several dreams I remember from the past. Some aren't pleasant... Others were of bygone days (even if the logic in the dream immediately didn't make sense after I woke up.) which made me sad afterward because... Well, in one, I was spending Christmas with my family - cats and all. Then I woke up and remembered that my cat was dead. Had a good cry after that.

9 hours ago, Nym said:

Even if that would be the case, it's still unnecessery. Lucina, Owain and Noire would have been better instead of those three, Yarne have known them for longer.

I don't think so. If he dreamed about his close friends being secretly taguel he would quickly realize that's impossible and he is dreaming.

But a bunch of people he just met? Sure, they could secretly be taguel, why not?

9 hours ago, Nym said:

Also, at least if they could show different students than the Black Eagle/Edelgard for the 5th time already.

I'm pretty sure Hilda, Claude, Dimitri and Mercedes have been shown in the comic already, but yeah it's true that the Black Eagles students appear more often. Wanting the other students to be more presents is reasonable, but you know what's even better? Wanting non-students/teachers to have presence. Why the heck do we not have a comic about the villains yet? There are so many situations that could be created with Kronya and the Death Knight. In fact I think a lot of the villains get shafted for the comics. I can only think of a few that appeared: Grima, Surtr, Hel, Hardin, Lyon, Clarisse, Narcian, Michalis, Duma, Gharnef kinda).

It's incredible how many popular/notable villains haven't been used at all: Julius, Valter, Kempf, Walhart, Aversa, Garon, Zephiel, Brunnya, Ursula, Lloyd, Linus, Zelgius, the fallen heroes other than Tiki.

Have Idunn and Berkut made an appearance in the comics? Considering how popular they are it's absurd if they haven't.

EDIT: ARVIS! I forgot! How can you justify the best villain in the series not having a strip about himself.

Edited by GrandeRampel

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I don't think so. If he dreamed about his close friends being secretly taguel he would quickly realize that's impossible and he is dreaming.

But a bunch of people he just met? Sure, they could secretly be taguel, why not?

That depends, but I don't want to open a can of worms about whatever people can be aware that they are dreaming.

But they just so happen to be the Black Eagles is what is pissing me off.

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I'm pretty sure Hilda, Claude, Dimitri and Mercedes have been shown in the comic already, but yeah it's true that the Black Eagles students appear more often. Wanting the other students to be more presents is reasonable, but you know what's even better? Wanting non-students/teachers to have presence. Why the heck do we not have a comic about the villains yet? There are so many situations that could be created with Kronya and the Death Knight. In fact I think a lot of the villains get shafted for the comics. I can only think of a few that appeared: Grima, Surtr, Hel, Hardin, Lyon, Clarisse, Narcian, Michalis, Duma, Gharnef kinda).

It's incredible how many popular/notable villains haven't been used at all: Julius, Valter, Kempf, Walhart, Aversa, Garon, Zephiel, Brunnya, Ursula, Lloyd, Linus, Zelgius, the fallen heroes other than Tiki.

Have Idunn and Berkut made an appearance in the comics? Considering how popular they are it's absurd if they haven't.

EDIT: ARVIS! I forgot! How can you justify the best villain in the series not having a strip about himself.

Hilda was only a cameo I think while the other students (aside of Lysithea and Annette) have been main characters of a comic so far.

Also, Clarisse has actually been in the comic. It's the one about Est wanting a picnic with Catria and Katarina suggesting to Clarisse that they should go to but she can't because her GHB is soon.

This one made me sad and yeah I agree that it being all Black Eagles is very annoying since if it had to be 3Hs it should instead have the three lords so all houses are there.  If my dreams are major like the time I dreamed my diabetes was cured, man I cried a lot after I woke up and saw my pump I remember them.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Also, Clarisse has actually been in the comic. It's the one about Est wanting a picnic with Catria and Katarina suggesting to Clarisse that they should go to but she can't because her GHB is soon.

I know she is on the list of the ones that appeared.

Edited by GrandeRampel

Funny how everyone is forgetting Narcian literally just showed up a couple comics ago when people were trying to get Kiran's hood off. 😛

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Funny how everyone is forgetting Narcian literally just showed up a couple comics ago when people were trying to get Kiran's hood off. 😛

It's that they want MORE of the villains. Narcian's shown up in...3 or 4 comics now? He's still a great character. 

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

It's that they want MORE of the villains. Narcian's shown up in...3 or 4 comics now? He's still a great character. 

Ohhh, okay. That's understandable, yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing more too.

People are either very stupid or actively ignoring things.

As far as I can tell, perhaps it's up to IS's discretion which characters are used in the comics, so stop being salty because your favourite has not been in, or they've used too much of any one character.  It's their comic.  If you are the creator by all means, put in your favourite or whatever character you want.  Or you know, make your own heroes comic if IS offical manga isn't to your taste, there is that option too, you know.

I don't like Female Byleth and Sothis but you didn't see me complain about their inclusion.

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

People are either very stupid or actively ignoring things.

And you're being extremely rude. You have no right to call us stupid, especially when you have a habit of being rude and complain a lot yourself. There's nothing wrong with some criticism. It's part of art. You have to be prepared for it as an artist. And I should know, I'm an artist.

And you say "make your own comic" like it's damn easy. It wouldn't even be easy for a developing artist like myself, they take a very long time to make.

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And you're being extremely rude. You have no right to call us stupid, especially when you have a habit of being rude and complain a lot yourself. There's nothing wrong with some criticism. It's part of art. You have to be prepared for it as an artist. And I should know, I'm an artist.

And you say "make your own comic" like it's damn easy. It wouldn't even be easy for a developing artist like myself, they take a very long time to make.

Then you'd probably like it more because it'd be your own work with your favourites.  Not being rude, just pointing out facts.  (Probably should have said act very stupid...derp)

I'm well aware how difficult it is to make a comic Ana I've been working on my own for a very long time I'll have you know and I'm okay at drawing, and the stupid comment is actually quite true, not of everyone though which is why I said people ignore stuff as well, because it happens, we all do stupid stuff which is probably the more appropriate thing to say, but my point about it being to IS's discretion still stands.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Then you'd probably like it more because it'd be your own work with your favourites.  Not being rude, just pointing out facts.  (Probably should have said act very stupid...derp)

I'm well aware how difficult it is to make a comic Ana I've been working on my own for a very long time I'll have you know and I'm okay at drawing, and the stupid comment is actually quite true, not of everyone though which is why I said people ignore stuff as well, because it happens, we all do stupid stuff which is probably the more appropriate thing to say, but my point about it being to IS's discretion still stands.

Thing is, while I'm considered to be a pretty good artist, I'm also kind of slow at it. It tends to take me a day or two to complete a normal artwork depending on how much shading and details I'm adding, maybe three. A comic can take me a week or more depending. I don't want to spend that much time on one piece. I do have a GBA style sprite comic series that I haven't worked on in quite some time and should continue at some point, but sprites are a little quicker for me to make than other art.

No, it is not true that anyone here is being stupid or acting stupid. Please stop.

I don't think anyone here has the right to call anyone else stupid, so maybe you guys should all just stop while you're ahead.

While I don't think it's necessary to complain every single time Edelgard and the Black Eagles are overused, I can understand other people's frustrations at having the same characters spammed over and over again in what's supposed to encompass the entire series. It's extremely tone deaf to call other people stupid because they want to see other characters. This may be IS's comic, but they're still putting it out for other people to read and consume, which means people are well in their rights to criticize it. Like people are in their rights to criticize anything that's put out for public consumption.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't think anyone here has the right to call anyone else stupid, so maybe you guys should all just stop while you're ahead.

While I don't think it's necessary to complain every single time Edelgard and the Black Eagles are overused, I can understand other people's frustrations at having the same characters spammed over and over again in what's supposed to encompass the entire series. It's extremely tone deaf to call other people stupid because they want to see other characters. This may be IS's comic, but they're still putting it out for other people to read and consume, which means people are well in their rights to criticize it. Like people are in their rights to criticize anything that's put out for public consumption.

Yes I'll admit it is annoying to see just one or two charcters get used but at the end of the day, it is IntSyt's property they can do what they want.  Obviously critique is part of it, but I get the feeling they don't really care about it- given the push they've been making.  Critiques are clearly the last thing they seem to be listening to of late.  😕