The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...thinking about it, since arrows lose momentum when they go up, and gain it when they arc down...shouldn't flying units actually have resistance against bows? *phylo-kete*

this was a pretty good joke! I just loved the "tup" and "thump" on Yune and Lilith.

I am glad that Dismont is not present in Heroes... The closest thing to Dismont would be you using Legendary Leif with OG Leif as paired up unit, however he would change from a bow unit to sword unit.

Not trying to start anything, but it is mildly interesting to see how other people's perceptions are wired in terms of recognising where characters are from. I've gotta say that whenever I see a 3H character in the comic, or in FEH, etc, the only real categorisation that goes on in my mind is either "oh hey it's a 3H student" or "oh hey it's a 3H not-a-student".

I'd have to stop and consciously think for a few seconds if I actually wanted to remember which house they belonged to because the recruitment mechanic makes the distinction completely irrelevant in my mind. Except for Ferdinand, the only who refused to join me. Screw that guy.

(Anyway, one of the better comics of recent months)

4 hours ago, Mercakete said:

You know...thinking about it, since arrows lose momentum when they go up, and gain it when they arc down...shouldn't flying units actually have resistance against bows? *phylo-kete*

It's the fact that pegasi and dragons have wings that are vulnerable to arrows that make them weak to arrows, not the speed of the arrow.

Non-winged flying units are weak to arrows because game mechanics.

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

i mean we are talking about a game that has waterbuckets that are deadly/effectiv to Dragons! Duma just stepped on one.

As the next weapon i want stuffed Bears and plushes that are effectiv to armorers!

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Not trying to start anything, but it is mildly interesting to see how other people's perceptions are wired in terms of recognising where characters are from. I've gotta say that whenever I see a 3H character in the comic, or in FEH, etc, the only real categorisation that goes on in my mind is either "oh hey it's a 3H student" or "oh hey it's a 3H not-a-student".

I'd have to stop and consciously think for a few seconds if I actually wanted to remember which house they belonged to because the recruitment mechanic makes the distinction completely irrelevant in my mind. Except for Ferdinand, the only who refused to join me. Screw that guy.

(Anyway, one of the better comics of recent months)

I just hate Edelgard and anyone associated with her for personal reasons, namely, I should not have to have an entire build on my +10 fully-Dragonflowered Roy specifically dedicated to killing one retarded Axe Unit. The rest of the Black Eagles annoy me because they happen to also do things I don't appreciate, Petra happens to be the least noticeable offender.

15 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that there doesn't seem to be an official translation of the FEH manga for the older pages?

Everyone has noticed it, they aren't gonna do it.

41 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Because someone else did an unofficial translation?

I assume it's simply because it's additional work that isn't considered necessary, separate from the fan translations.

Not to say they're exploiting the existence of fan translations. While it's completely possible they are, they could also be waiting until they're all officially translated at once before releasing them. Something like a book that has all the comics in it, including the first 100.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think a certain Golden Deer leader would be very interested in chatting with Picnic Leo now. lol

Yeah, he's probably been borrowing stomach poison from Claude. 

Oh and of course, me and my +10 picnic Leo approve of this one though too bad I don't even run Sandwiches!+ on him.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, he's probably been borrowing stomach poison from Claude.

Oh and of course, me and my +10 picnic Leo approve of this one though too bad I don't even run Sandwiches!+ on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case at all. lol

And I approve of Elise being here since she's the one Nohr-exclusive character I actually like!

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I approve of Elise being here since she's the one Nohr-exclusive character I actually like!

Yeah, and more Elise love is also always a positive with me.

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Well, tomatoes are part of the nightshade family. . .tee-hee~!

Perhaps next, Leo can contract Constance to make explosive tomatoes. That at least sounds like a side hustle that Constance would be interested in if her licorice boots venture is anything to go by.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Perhaps next, Leo can contract Constance to make explosive tomatoes. That at least sounds like a side hustle that Constance would be interested in if her licorice boots venture is anything to go by.

Or he just gives it all to Felicia/Rebecca and lets the problem solve itself!  😛