• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

I've gotten a pretty good color variety on team Faye - I finished all my color quests hours ago. Feel free to add me - 9346382259. I'm running Barst but he can still put in work even with a color disadvantage. Strangely enough, I haven't seen too much of Tharja - I'm seeing more of Rhajat than her.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Oh hey @Frenzify, your Beruka swung by on my first match for the day. Really good timing too since I went up against three blues, A Fjorm, Ninian and Reinhardt with my own Tharja and a random's Tharja.

Also cool coincidence: Since it was two Tharjas and your Beruka it was a team of Stephanie Sheh voiced characters. Neat. :3

Always good to know she's being useful, and assassinating Reinhardts. :D

I didn't even realise she and Tharja had the same voice actress. Almost makes me wanna go back to my old main team that had the two of them.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Okay thanks!

I'm pretty sure he won't since I'm level 1 cheesing it

Well that's reassuring. Sorry it took so long for me to accept. I fell asleep. Hope you got him at some point today.

I've only spent 100 flags during one of the early multipliers and I'm still in the top 5k in overall rank and I'm rank 35k. Seriously Team Faye is a cakewalk.

Going to spend 200-400 when we get to around a high 5 or a 6 multiplier. Then save the other 800 for the potentially really high ones on the last day.

Edited by Zeo

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Well that's reassuring. Sorry it took so long for me to accept. I fell asleep. Hope you got him at some point today.

I've only spent 100 flags during one of the early multipliers and I'm still in the top 5k in overall rank and I'm rank 35k. Seriously Team Faye is a cakewalk.

Going to spend 200-400 when we get to around a high 5 or a 6 multiplier. Then save the other 800 for the potentially really high ones on the last day.

It's okay I went to sleep anyway? xD

What time zone are you on?

Yeah I'll wait until the daily refresh before I start spending flags

Just now, mcsilas said:

It's okay I went to sleep anyway? xD

What time zone are you on?

Yeah I'll wait until the daily refresh before I start spending flags

Eastern Standard Time.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Eastern Standard Time.

Oh that must be American EST then haha. Coincidentally I'm Eastern Standard Time to, but the Australian one (AEST)

And I just got your Matthew! I love the sparkly, shiny sprite. The green aura suits his costume, and I love the AoE debuffs/buffs :)

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh that must be American EST then haha. Coincidentally I'm Eastern Standard Time to, but the Australian one (AEST)

And I just got your Matthew! I love the sparkly, shiny sprite. The green aura suits his costume, and I love the AoE debuffs/buffs :)

Oh alright then. And yeah I'm on American EST like you said.

Yeah, he's a fantastic debuff tank. But once that +ATK one comes knocking he'll be better at killing things himself. The green glow actually really does suit him.

I got my rear end handed to me by Reinhardt/Fae/Titania as a group of Tana/Fjorm/Brave Ike.

...I kinda wanted to spend those 200 flags tonight so I'd have 800 (...well, 700+100) for tomorrow morning. I think I might do it if next hour is another multiplier for Team Faye (it probably is).

If Faye wins this round, I will join team Faye unless Dorcas wins his round. No offense, but I've always found Sigurd to be a bland, uninteresting and overhyped character who isn't at all worth the praise he gets.

Recently went through a Friend List clean up and deleted all those inactive for over four weeks so I have some free spots. If anyone wants to befriend me my ID is 2422429943.

Currently on Team Tharja and leader unit is a +2 Sanaki.

Tharja has a multiplier. 

Now I'll have to be smart about where I spend my last 800 flags. I've got 2 hours and there will be 4 after Tharja's multiplier which pretty much guarantees that Faye is going to get one directly after. I'll probably spend 400 at the 6:00 PM multiplier. After that it's up in the air.

As for the winner, it could go either way. 

Oh shit, I think Team Sigurd's gonna get a LATE multiplier and win! Dorcas didn't trigger one for us.

Sigurd should force one for him in a couple hours and then that should give Sigurd one in one of the last couple hours!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm glad I didn't wait to use all my flags.  I've got a score of over 1 million and am ranked 524 on team Dorcas.  I still have 400 flags left, in case we get another multiplier.

I Dorcas loses, my priority will be Faye>Sigurd>Tharja, depending on who wins the other side.  I have no hate towards anybody left, so it's all about feathers at that point.

Tracker actually says neither of the guys are going to get another multiplier and yet with Sigurd still as the winner, but we'll see. Either way though, obviously Sigurd winning works for me. ^^

Siiiilent night... Hooooly knight...

Aaaaall is calm... Aaaaall is bright

Round yon for the lord of Chalphy...

Holy man he so is you see...

In the final we waaaant!

In the final we want!

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh shit, I think Team Sigurd's gonna get a LATE multiplier and win! Dorcas didn't trigger one for us.

Sigurd should force one for him in a couple hours and then that should give Sigurd one in one of the last couple hours!

Sigurd doesn't need a multiplier to win round 2. What Sigurd needs to win round 3 is for Faye to beat Tharja. And even if Tharja wins round 2, it's the most even match up in popularity for this gauntlet compared to the onesided battles that have been going on in Rounds 1 and 2. And before you point to the score, the majority of this rounds Multipliers have gone to Faye and Dorcas. This is brutally onesided.

Just now, Neopolitan said:

Sigurd doesn't need a multiplier to win round 2. What Sigurd needs to win round 3 is for Faye to beat Tharja. And even if Tharja wins round 2, it's the most even match up in popularity for this gauntlet compared to the onesided battles that have been going on in Rounds 1 and 2. And before you point to the score, the majority of this rounds Multipliers have gone to Faye and Dorcas. This is brutally onesided.

Yeah, as I just said, he actually doesn't according to the tracker, but I think he's gonna win in either scenario. So yeah. :D

But yeah, Sigurd has a legit shot to be our second male winner even if he goes against Tharja in the final!