• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to join Team Faye but I couldn't find her anywhere in my barracks and then I realized I pulled three Tharjas back in the Legendary Heroes banner so I'm going to take that as a sign to join the dark side and be on Team Tharja now.

If anyone on Team Tharja would like to add me my id is 8264658470. I have Nowi set in slot 1 right now but can change if needed.

I'm on Team Tharja now after my favorite dodgetank of FE7, Priscilla, was eliminated.  My ID is 4880240470 if you're interdasted.  I'm running a Big Tiki with forged Lightning Breath+, 45 Defense, with QR3 and DD3 Sacred Seal to boot a.k.a. tons of fun, in more ways than one ;): .

11 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Symphonica Your Ephraim and Shiro both showed up for me a lot and were both a lot of help!

@mampfoid I wasn't getting your Tana much today but yesterday she was everywhere killing things real nice.

Glad they are useful for you! Your Soren has been great though I don't get him very often

2 hours ago, Thane said:

I've yet to see Tharja have a multiplier outside of the second hour. Am I just having bad luck with when I log in or does Team Faye have a hard time closing the gap? I've got 1400 flags I want to use.

Team Tharja is about three times bigger than Team Faye. We are going to get less multipliers as a result although I have been looking at the stat tracker and it says we should get at least one multiplier sometime this afternoon.

Edited by NSSKG151
wrong wording

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Team Tharja is about three times bigger than Team Faye. We are going to get less multipliers as a result although I have been looking at the stat tracker and it says we should get at least one multiplier sometime this afternoon.

Welp, no time to be stingy with the flags then. I need my feathers. Being on team Katarina spoiled me I guess.

Well, Rhajat lost, too bad. I've decided to join Team Faye!

12 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Ah, before I go, I ought to give thanks to @Ice Dragon's Ayra, and @Astellius's A!Tiki, they were both very awesome and absolute powerhouses (whose skillsets I'm definetely taking note of for future reference).

Glad she was useful for you! Your Reinhardt did the usual Reinhardt stuff of deleting things for me. I'd also like to thank @Ice Dragon's Ayra, she's quite awesome.

I keep getting a +2 Fae from my friend list and she can do things my Sigurd can't:

Spoiler

5a2adfa17527f_Screenshot_20171208-1522190101.thumb.png.90e5ff6df8d2b3ab8142ac97e088e003.png

Someone brought a Sigurd counter with team Katarina yesterday: 

Spoiler

5a2adf89e3e3e_Screenshot_20171207-19293501.thumb.png.9c4cb394f0842d7944ff71e9082ecfec.png

She would have killed everyone on my team then (2x Sigurd), but she died fast herself. 

I wish I'd stop getting all red teams... This is making it hard to win sometimes. I keep using Sigurd for bonus points, but I just might change that if all these red teams keep happening. :/

I switched back to regular Freddy for my lead though, so today Team Sigurd people will see him as their ally sometimes!

1 minute ago, Shun One said:

Nice. I have my Soren up for team Sigurd because being stuck with all Red sucks. May put up my anti horse Rhajat at some point, but for now, Soren's fine. 

My friend and their Soren have saved me multiple times after being stuck with multiple red randoms -.-

So good choice :D

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wish I'd stop getting all red teams... This is making it hard to win sometimes. I keep using Sigurd for bonus points, but I just might change that if all these red teams keep happening. :/

I switched back to regular Freddy for my lead though, so today Team Sigurd people will see him as their ally sometimes!

My code is 8320657822 if you want to add me for a Reinhardt lead. More greens are always nice for a Frederick :)

Edit: Sorry for the double post. Got distracted and didn't realise I'd been the last person to post in the topic >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

My code is 8320657822 if you want to add me for a Reinhardt lead. More greens are always nice for a Frederick :)

Edit: Sorry for the double post. Got distracted and didn't realise I'd been the last person to post in the topic >.<

I got a lot of Reinhardts in the last round... Dunno where they're at now. xP But sure!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I have Innes if you want to add me my code is 6148672165, the user name is Rain.  Hopefully he helps, the colorless quests tend to be hard for me so I leave him up all the time.  My Innes is a good mage killer since that is what I needed when I built him.

I've been getting a 5*+10 Azama a lot since I became part of team Dorcas. He's pretty bulky and Pain+ with Savage Blow 6 is hilarious! I might do something like that with my Priscilla when I finish my other projects.

Burned 600 flags all during Multipliers >>> Still Unranked

I knew the Tharja playerbase was large, but I didn't think it was that crazy. I should have defected to Faye after Priscilla lost instead....

@Alexmender @EricaofRenais

I'm glad you both had fun with Seth in the last round! I wanted to do what I can to bring him closer to his Sacred Stones glory. 

And Erica: Do it!! When weapon refinement came out, giving Seth that Slaying Edge+ was the first thing I did. It was so worth it, he's super fun on a horse team