Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

23 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Wow! So mature, what are you 5? What will Making takumi and leo's loses same do anyway!

Everyone knows that was because of a bs Multiplier.

I like Leo but unlike Takumi he was destroyed in a fair match. Whereas Takumi lost to a Multiplier and Only lost to Ryoma because of his viability as a unit, especially in this meta influenced game. He had twice the votes Ryoma did.

Uh, what are you talking about? Takumi didn't lose because of multipliers, it's thanks to multipliers that he had a shot at winning.

And real mature of you to bring CYL results into this, as if popularity can't fluctuate over time and you are entitled to a win. So by your logic, Ninian didn't win fairly?

Edited by Tsuky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I think I have some open spots, if anyone on team Lissa wants to add me.  My lead is currently +10 Laslow.

Friend code is 5247267905.

I sent you a request. Please let me know if you have any color preferences. By the way, did you ever have your arena defense team as Laslow emblem? I recently came across a team of four Laslows in the arena - two were 5 stars +10 and the other two were five stars with some merge levels as well. 

Well fought team Robin! Oops, I guess Barst is still my lead. It took me too long to figure out who to send out so I forgot to follow through. 

Chill out, guys. It's only the end of round 1. It's already going to be salty at the end so let's keep a lid on it until then.

1 hour ago, Tsuky said:

That Reinhardt is me!

Screenshot_20180103-113703.thumb.png.bba0d58a75f53a310f498170a1f89474.png

Accepted Philip's Tiki already. You are currently on Azura right?

That Olivia is me. (: 

Edit: Quoted the wrong post. Whoops.

Edited by Aera

7 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Hmmm... I don't know who I should join. I wanna join Airzura but I don't have one. Rhajat pity broke me so I am tempted to go to Tharja. But I also wanna support lobster lord.

Find your best 3-sided coin and flip it.

Lissa won the first round, the galaxy is at peace.

Now, about that behemoth that is Tharja...

Surprised to see Ryouma beating Takumi. I get the feeling that unit viability is an important factor.

Edited by Thane

Okay, I've made my decision. I'm picking Azura for the second round. I like Ryoma too and I even have him, but he's maxed out his HM while Azura is only about halfway there. My lead will be Hinoka with draw back, dragon fang, death blow, hit and run, and hone fliers.

It's nice to see Azura is doing well in her first gauntlet. I hope she can keep it up.

Also, its thanks to @LordFrigid that I got to experience for the first time what it's like to use 5 stars +10 merged units in battle. I think I've seen Caeda, Tana and Jeorge all at +10 merges the last two days.

Yeah, it kind of boggles the mind that when I play a TT with a bonus unit and marvel at how powerful they are, whales have that level of power all the time (6 extra hp aside). One day...

Okay, I've decided to join Azura, since A) I have her. B) I am reasonably confident of her victory. Lead will still be Tailtiu, since we will be facing lots of reds I imagine.

Edited by Nanima

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, it kind of boggles the mind that when I play a TT with a bonus unit and marvel at how powerful they are, whales have that level of power all the time (6 extra hp aside). One day...

Meanwhile, whales get bonus units with a total of +14/8/8/8/8 over their +0 stats.

Round 2...START! 

I'll have to play as well as last round to stay on a high army rank, last round is a lost cause thanks to flag hoarders but right now I feel confident on getting another 2500 (and hopefully another 500 from Azura's victory).

1 hour ago, Jbunzie said:

Wow! So mature, what are you 5? What will Making takumi and leo's loses same do anyway!

Everyone knows that was because of a bs Multiplier.

I like Leo but unlike Takumi he was destroyed in a fair match. Whereas Takumi lost to a Multiplier and Only lost to Ryoma because of his viability as a unit, especially in this meta influenced game. He had twice the votes Ryoma did.

Chill.

In a fit of irony, I pulled Takumi right after he lost.  Go figure?

I miss Barst already. I switched to Lucina - I am sure she will serve her Auntie Lissa well. Please feel free to add me guys and gals; my ID is 9346382259.

Edited by Momentai~
pesky 7s

1 hour ago, Momentai~ said:

I sent you a request. Please let me know if you have any color preferences. By the way, did you ever have your arena defense team as Laslow emblem? I recently came across a team of four Laslows in the arena - two were 5 stars +10 and the other two were five stars with some merge levels as well. 

Nah, I wish that were me.  I've heard of other people encountering that legendary team, though.  Truly a masterpiece. :P:  

whoa, did Chrom slightly outgain Tharja on the last hour? Wonder if we could have won if we burned flags during same hell. Oh well, it's Lissa's problem now.

You know what, I'll join Lissa. Both because that was the unit I wanted to get most out of that banner and because I'm a little peeved Ryoma knocked out Takumi before I could join him. As a feather merc, fighting against Tharja is a bit of ritual at this point.