Illusory Dungeon!

SatsumaFSoysoy

Spoiler

Today's boss is Caeda... followed by Bride Caeda. Bride Caeda is accompanied by Barst and Ogma, and some generic Axe Fighters instead of the usual Sword Fighters, which I assume is to represent Bord and Cord.

It's really neat how they're now personalising the boss encounters this time around, instead of just having the boss and a bunch of generics like the first Dungeon. Kinda gives me something to look forward to on future stages rather than just new patterns to memorise.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Caeda returning made me think she transformed into a Bride like Sailor Moon.

Talys Prism Power, MAKEUP!

Oh hey, IS actually does know that Camus exists. And yet we're still probably not getting his first re-run before the first anniversary of his GHB.

Oh, and if anyone was expecting something different to be at the end of this one:

Spoiler

it's still the hot spring.

Lol Marth didn't even get to be a boss in the Archanea tap battle. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Final reward is still disappointing but I suppose the real reward was being able to play to twilight of the gods

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh hey, IS actually does know that Camus exists. And yet we're still probably not getting his first re-run before the first anniversary of his GHB.

Camus’ lance returned before him.

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Lol Marth didn't even get to be a boss in the Archanea tap battle. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Who that? The masked guy in the tempest trials?

Somehow fitting Jagen being first and Camus last boss. 

/Edit: They added something after all: They added 1 enemy unit on the first stage, so you can't cheese it anymore by not tapping with full hearts to solve the daily missions. 

Edited by mampfoid

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

They added 1 enemy unit on the first stage, so you can't cheese it anymore by not tapping with full hearts to solve the daily missions. 

Solution: tap once.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Solution: tap once.

Yeah, that works of course. The difference between zero effort and this is steep though. ^^

Anyway it's annoying they keep an eye on these things, while they put zero effort in changing anything else (cave theme, ending sequence etc.). 

Edited by mampfoid

For once I went to the Hard Mode to clear the Twilight of the Gods floors. It's much more fun when you actually have to keep up with the pace of the music, since easy mode is a bit too slow for this awesome track. Got to love the triplets they use in the score, it makes it so much more fun to tap to.

...well I guess I had practice tapping along the track with my fingers on the desk way before tap battle was announced. It's such a good track to tap along to.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Final reward is still disappointing but I suppose the real reward was being able to play to twilight of the gods

Well neither did Roy or Zephiel, so it's not that big of a deal.

Well thanks to this mode I now have 250 orbs saved up, H!Jakob better be on the legendary banner and he had better come home this time.  This mode is one of my favorites and I look forward to it at the end of the month.  

Twilight of the Gods was a nice piece to tap to, though I was a little surprised that it was there; it seems a little out of place relative to the other tracks they used for this one. Camus' lane-changing special was surprising, but at least you always knew where he was going to go.

Anyways, S-Ranked all the Expert/Hard stages...I'm glad that's over with.

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Twilight of the Gods was a nice piece to tap to, though I was a little surprised that it was there; it seems a little out of place relative to the other tracks they used for this one. Camus' lane-changing special was surprising, but at least you always knew where he was going to go.

Anyways, S-Ranked all the Expert/Hard stages...I'm glad that's over with.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

S ranked everything on Hard/Expert earlier today. Twilight of the Gods was easier than the final song of last time, imo.

Is there any bonus for doing the harder stages this time?

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@LordFrigid @SatsumaFSoysoy Respect for your tapping skills. If IS ever will give rewards for harder difficulties, I'll send you my phone via DHL/UPS/FedEx (my sense of rhythm and reaction is that of a rock). 

Do I have to send it back?