New Heroes Coming in April!! - Thracia 776's Leif, Nanna, and Finn!

Coolmanio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ice Dragon yea. Really hoping for Dazzling Staff fodder just to ease the pressure of fodderring off Gennys.

also Nanna looks really great, love her art!

so people are saying Sigurd's artist did Finn, Boey's artist did Leif while Nanna is done by L'arachel's artist.

wonder if i should pair Nanna with Priscilla so they can be wing head piece healer pairs together

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Someone else already pointed out they won't, but knowing my luck it will be Sumia, the other Awakening character I've been wanting. Or the next legendary Hero will be Lucina, Chrom, or Marth (Male Robin would work too, but I don't see that happening at the moment).

If it's Sumia then that's going to break me as it is.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Y'know, when was the last time we got a new staff unit? Seems like it's been plenty of months.

I believe the last staff user was Genny, anyone feel free to correct me on this.

I'm happy for Thracia fans and it is quite fair from IS to announce it so that they can save up some orbs. They are truly the most deserving for getting fullfilled their wish.

Sadly I have the same Problem with Thracia like with RD. I still Need to play the games...

And I hope that they will announce fate tomorrow and not awakening. Because Rinkah please!!!
Awakening only if they release Flavia and Aversa GHB.

Edited by Stroud

Just now, Zangetsu said:

I believe the last staff user was Genny, anyone feel free to correct me on this.

Genny was the last one added to the summoning pool (May 15th of last year), Bride Lyn was the last one added period (May 30th).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Genny was the last one added to the summoning pool (May 15th of last year), Bride Lyn was the last one added period (May 30th).

15 days difference, thank you for the correction.

10 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Doesn't Nanna get Earth Sword at some point?

IS could just give her that and continue flipping the bird to staff users.

Correction, she comes with it when you get her in Thracia. Wonder how they'll implement her Charm skill

13 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

If it's Sumia then that's going to break me as it is.

Bride Lyn. Genny came out the banner before her.

Anyway, art looks nice. Leif looks really good, and dang did Nanna get an art upgrade. :)

Edited by Sentinel07

YES, I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Been saving orbs for a couple of months now, I decided to stop summoning until a Thracia banner was released.

And they're the 3 units I wanted most too, my favourite lord, my favourite character characterwise out of the series (Finn) and my favourite unit gameplaywise out of the series (Nanna)
Now let's see whether they gave Leif the light brand though I don't even mind if they suck at this point

34 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Nanna doesn't use tomes in the games she appears in (Holy War and Thracia). She uses Swords and Staves.

So yeah, I'd guess she's a healer, but she might be a sword user as well.

Finally! I wonder if she'll get a staff with Dazzling or Wrathful built in; it'd give us an idea of what to expect for healers in the future.

Anyway, the art for all three looks wonderful and Leif looks like he's from an anime.

And I can't stop chuckling at the idea that IS tweeted this to make everyone calm down ahead of tomorrow's trailer xD

P.S. I'm expecting heavy powercreep, or at least as big a boost as the FE4 units got.

Edited by DefyingFates

21 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Anyway, art looks nice. Leif looks really good, and dang did Nanna get an art upgrade. :)

You should see her Cipher artwork. Damn fine

Wait, can it be? Leif is finally coming home!? 

Thank Naga, it took them long enough to do it. 

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

But it's not April. What a strange announcement. Have they ever announced something so far in advance before? Are they afraid of some backlash over what Friday's banner is going to be? So confused.

They announced Ike at least a month before his release on Twitter IIRC, though in that case it was just a name drop and a voice clip. 

Edited by Medeus

I'm more excited for Finn (possible Prf Brave Lance) and Nanna than Leif, to be honest. Hopefully Nanna will be good, though I currently don't have spare Gennys, and won't fodder my only one for her.

I wonder if Nanna will powercreep Elise. Maybe she'll come with Dazzling Staff.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FINN CONFIRMED! LEAF IS HERE! Nanna might have the earth sword, but it's unlikely. She'd be nice to pull for as well.

Ho boy. Unless Canas is in Friday, I know what I'm saving for.

Don’t have much to say other than, I’m glad I can pass on it because I’m low on orbs, since I haven’t played Thracia.

Leif’s art is neat. I can’t tell if it’s a new artist or not. Assuming it’s a returning one my money is on Aoji who drew Boey.

1 hour ago, Coolmanio said:

Doesn't Nanna get Earth Sword at some point?

IS could just give her that and continue flipping the bird to staff users.

If she does get a Prf weapon I don’t see why they would give her staff over the Earth Sword.

9 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Don’t have much to say other than, I’m glad I can pass on it because I’m low on orbs, since I haven’t played Thracia.

Leif’s art is neat. I can’t tell if it’s a new artist or not. Assuming it’s a returning one my money is on Aoji who drew Boey.

If she does get a Prf weapon I don’t see why they would give her staff over the Earth Sword.

The banner is in April. This is just to shut up the demands for Leif