• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Actually, it looks like we're facing off with Chrom.

Oh, that just not right at all.

Poor Catria

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Looks like Camilla's going down, that's a bummer. Guess I shouldn't be surprised recency bias wins out unless you're Lucina.

Actually it doesn't look like Alfonse isn't going to win either.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh, that just not right at all.

Poor Catria

Yeah, that doesn't sit well with me either.  She deserved better than being yet another addition to the multiplier's kill list.

Ah man, this is the first time I can participate in the final round thanks to work and such, and there is no multiplier for Team Camilla... Since I missed most of the multipliers yesterday, my rank is gonna be abysmal. orz

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Ah man, this is the first time I can participate in the final round thanks to work and such, and there is no multiplier for Team Camilla... Since I missed most of the multipliers yesterday, my rank is gonna be abysmal. orz

Save those leftover flags for 2nd or Final round, you can focus on Army's rank. Let alone the global rank.

Edited by Ginko

7 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

so he is winning?

According to the official website score tracker, Alfonse is losing & he doesn't have the multiplier bonus. Unless any1 on team Alfonse wants to correct me on this.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, that doesn't sit well with me either.  She deserved better than being yet another addition to the multiplier's kill list.

Because apparently the way to lose is to do well.

That's multiplier mechanic for you.

Edited by Zangetsu

7 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

This look like a clutch victory for Kagero or Camilla, win Camilla. 

I'm dumping 400 flags this hour as a last hope, even with no multiplier.

It'll be sad to have a 3rd contest loss for Camilla already this year.

17 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why is that if you use a fully skilled character, you still get underskilled characters? Aren't they supposed to be gauged off of the unit you use?

Part of it may also be influenced by the random teammates you get assigned? Because even though I'm always using the same unit myself, both the quality of my non-friendlist-ally and that of the enemies has generally varied pretty wildly from fully built five stars to 4 stars healers with barely any skills. And also 4 star Alfonse. If it's not a healer, it's Alfonse. Somehow.

Besides that, I'm currently sitting at #2 in team Chrom, which is the highest I've ever been, and it looks like we have quite a chance to gain the win against Catria on top of that, so I'm looking forward to a ton of feathers. :D

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Hey, maybe they'll come to team Lucina.

We get it, you won. Stop bringing her up in every post you make, please.

It seems you always ignore my posts for some reason though. Did you put me on your ignore list? If so, good for you then. I guess I'll just stop quoting you.

Anyway, I think I'm seeing people say Xander is going to beat Alfonse? I guess I'm joining him then. Sad, Sharena deserved way better...

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Hey, maybe they'll come to team Lucina.

That's a horrible compromise.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Actually this is her 2nd loss this year & this 3rd loss in the gauntlet so far.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Camilla already had one win, more so than anyone else in the gauntlet barring Lucina. She doesn’t need any pity.

Chrom looks like he’s getting the W, though it’s an ugly way to win. I feel bad for Catria fans, especially since I was expecting Chrom to lose and I was planning to join their team. Chrom deserves a victory though. Third times a charm!

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Because apparently the way to lose is to do well

Yeah, pretty much. The VG can't be bothered to always reward victories to the bigger teams, because that'd make too much sense and it can't have that.

Edited by Tybrosion

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm dumping 400 flags this hour as a last hope, even with no multiplier.

Same here.... it'll get harder for her with every new girl "similar" to her that she goes up against but she'll get another win again for sure that's gonna happen its inevitable at least no one can say she didn't since she did before.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Actually this is her 2nd loss this year & this 3rd loss in the gauntlet so far.

I was also counting Veronica bumping her from CYL2 as well.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

At least she'll(Veronica) be out of the picture next year but then I remember FE16s inevitable new girl/s and there's Loki too she needs some good luck then but she'll manage again. 

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Well if Camilla loses I think I will go with which ever guy is left since I don't have any other bonus units.  The one thing I do know is I won't be on Lucina's team because of one fan of hers on SF who has made me go from kind of liking her to not wanting anything to with her.  

16 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Save those left over flags for 2nd or Final round, you can focus on Army's rank. Let alone the global rank.

I guess you are right. I'm not gonna accomplish much with my remaining flags anyway.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, pretty much. The VG can't be bothered to always reward victories to the bigger teams, because that'd make too much sense and it can't have that.

Well that is why the multiplier existed to begin with. I still firmly believe that the gauntlet should selected base on their popularity on the recent polls. I think it's pretty obvious that Ephraim would curb stomp Luke in the gauntlet.

16 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Same here.... it'll get harder for her with every new girl "similar" to her that she goes up against but she'll get another win again for sure that's gonna happen its inevitable at least no one can say she didn't since she did before.

I don't think it would be that hard for Camilla to win against anyone. She's popular character for a reason & it just because of her design.

15 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

You have my sincerest condolences.

Edited by Zangetsu