• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well yeah but CYL is weird now especially with the 2nd one and how that went.

It's weird but Hector won like most people predicted. I still can't believe an OC manage to snag 2nd place though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh NOW people are going to team Alfonse...

Wonderful, both literally and sarcastically. I'll be over hear preparing the "feel better it was rigged toward the boobies" cards for everyone to give their own Alfonses.

They all bored me except for Catria's VA saying "FEAR THE RABBIT" and the huge boobie characters like Camilla or Kagero all turn me off. Now the only thing interesting was Alphonse's art and his enormous you know what in it. 

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Well there was the one post-multiplier fight where multipliers didn't come into it. Summer Corrin vs Summer Gaius, where she had a 9:1 advantage. Even if Gaius had a maximal 7.5x multiplier every single hour, from the very start he still would have lost. :P

Yeah, and we might get a repeat of that if Kagero v Chrom is our final, right down to it being a female Fates character on a flying mount crushing a poor, unsuspecting Awakening male.

Aw, Xander didn't make it to round 2... 
Well, I hope it'll happen at some point, I'll keep trying for sure when we get another chance at least.

Reminds me of the Swedish proverb: "Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge./ The one who awaits something good never waits too long" One day Xander. One day.

Speaking of this past round, I want to say thanks to @Johann for your cavalry crushing Cain - your Bull has gored many opponents with his horns in my matchups. And as if that wasn't enough of a bonus, your Cain's Hone Cavalry meant my Spring!Xander hit even harder with that Carotene packed Lance of his and 46 Defense + Bonfire. "A Spring in my step!" indeed. Oof.

As for my own team contribution, idk if anyone got my (regular) Xander, but I hope he was helpful for those that got him.:]

Well, that's it for round 1, onto round 2 and picking a new team. In my case it's going to be another favourite of mine, Kagero. So uh, hi team Kagero! I'll rep a Flier for convenience, either NY!Azura or S!Corrin, but I'm open to suggestions.

14 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Aw, Xander didn't make it to round 2... 
Well, I hope it'll happen at some point, I'll keep trying for sure when we get another chance at least.

Reminds me of the Swedish proverb: "Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge./ The one who awaits something good never waits too long" One day Xander. One day.

Speaking of this past round, I want to say thanks to @Johann for your cavalry crushing Cain - your Bull has gored many opponents with his horns in my matchups. And as if that wasn't enough of a bonus, your Cain's Hone Cavalry meant my Spring!Xander hit even harder with that Carotene packed Lance of his and 46 Defense + Bonfire. "A Spring in my step!" indeed. Oof.

As for my own team contribution, idk if anyone got my (regular) Xander, but I hope he was helpful for those that got him.:]

Well, that's it for round 1, onto round 2 and picking a new team. In my case it's going to be another favourite of mine, Kagero. So uh, hi team Kagero! I'll rep a Flier for convenience, either NY!Azura or S!Corrin, but I'm open to suggestions.

Was he the one with steady stance?

12 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Was he the one with steady stance?

Ah no, that's not mine (I wish I could* slap Steady Stance 3 on mine though). My Xander is a basic Fury 3/Vantage3/Hone Cavalry/Quick Riposte 3 (seal) build, pretty much my standard build ever since QR3 became a seal.

*/ I technically can do it but I'm too indecisive on who should get it. So many options.

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Ah no, that's not mine (I wish I could* slap Steady Stance 3 on mine though). My Xander is a basic Fury 3/Vantage3/Hone Cavalry/Quick Riposte 3 (seal) build, pretty much my standard build ever since QR3 became a seal.

*/ I technically can do it but I'm too indecisive on who should get it. So many options.

I think I did see a Xander like that. He nuked a mage in the face so it was quite fun. Thanks!

Because I feel the need to keep rotating my lead, Blush of Youth Lilina is now at the helm for me to provide some fun with Atk Tactic. So you're coming Lucina's way and that sounds like something you'd like to have, I'll make room for you on my friend list.

ID: 0085075948

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

Well if anyone on team Chrom wants to add me, my ID is 9250154033

Felicia is my unit

With pleasure. Plate smashing schenanigans is fun. I should build a Felicia one day

Welp, I am disappointed Xander lost to Alfonse but I kinda saw it coming. What I did NOT see coming was Chrom winning against Catria due to multiplier shenanigans! Guess I’m going Team Chrom cos he’s the only one I have left out of the remaining four (would have loved to have gone Team Catria cos I recently got her but nope, thanks multiplier!). If only Bunny Lucina showed up for me, I would be on her team.

20 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I think I did see a Xander like that. He nuked a mage in the face so it was quite fun. Thanks!

Ah, good to hear he's been useful :)

He has tanked many green mages (and more besides) in his history, tbh it never gets old to see him go "Nope." at mages.

Which unit were you fielding for round 1? (And name - I'm a bit aloof on remembering ingame names I'm afraid)

I know I got a V!Ike quite frequently as well, but there are many V!Ike's on my list it's hard to keep track of who belongs to who unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Ah, good to hear he's been useful :)

He has tanked many green mages (and more besides) in his history, tbh it never gets old to see him go "Nope." at mages.

Which unit were you fielding for round 1? (And name - I'm a bit aloof on remembering ingame names I'm afraid)

I know I got a V!Ike quite frequently as well, but there are many V!Ike's on my list it's hard to keep track of who belongs to who unfortunately.

Hit and Run Alm by the name of redlight

I'm shocked Alfonse beat Xander. Outside of that this gauntlet is pretty much business as usual. Would have supported Chrom if not for Kagero.

Alfonse has pretty much no chance of beating Kagero so it's going to be Kagero vs Lucina in the final round. Good luck to you all and try to keep salt levels low.

12 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Hit and Run Alm by the name of redlight

Oh...uh, it appears I don't have you on my list  -  I don't mind adding SF posters though so I can add you if you wish.^^

Sounds like my Xander was a random match then - fun coincidence. XD

Wow. I'm surprised that Alfonse beat Xander, but I'm really surprised Camilla lost. Anyway, I'll be moving to Team Chrom because Sharena lost. @Anacybele your Summer Fred was amazing! I hoped my LA!Lyn helped as well, despite her skillset not being fully developed.

10 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I’ve been getting a Barst that I think it’s yours, it makes things much easier. So, if we lose, I’ll jump to the same team as you xD

Yeah he's probably my Barst if he is +10. Glad to see that he is still putting in work. I joined bunny Chrom, if you want to join me. I put up Zelgius to help out my fellow bunny Chrom users. There is nothing worse than getting walled by a single triangle adept user because of too much of one color lol. I know I have other people from here on my friend roster, so please let me know if anyone needs a different ally from me (or if anyone new wants to add me, let me know).  Good luck to everyone! 

Edited by Momentai~

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Oh...uh, it appears I don't have you on my list  -  I don't mind adding SF posters though so I can add you if you wish.^^

Sounds like my Xander was a random match then - fun coincidence. XD

Here: 2110485086

The final margin between Alfonse and Xander looks to be about 1.3 million, so I can at least take comfort that it wasn't my inactivity and poor planning that caused us to lose. (The gap an hour beforehand was a little under 25 million in favour of Xander)