• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

If Kagero loses, I'm definitely joining Team Lucina. Don't have Catria or Camilla, so I'd rather get the bonus points.

Okay?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... Still seems like Alfonse vs. Xander is a little up in the air depending on how hourly gains are with the same hell. If Alfonse loses, I may switch to Team Lucina...maybe Chrom if he actually steals a win somehow. 

Though there's a small part of me that wishes we could get an Alfonse versus Sharena final round. XD

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Though there's a small part of me that wishes we could get an Alfonse versus Sharena final round. XD

lol that would've been funny.

Apparently I pulled into Rank 7 on Team Xander somehow, so that's neat. I like checking the ranking every now and then to see if I see anyone I know

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Any chance of that happening died when it was revealed that Alfonse had to go through Kagero or Camilla to get there. Besides, I like the projected reality of them both getting knocked out in Round 1 better, personally.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Any chance of that happening died when it was revealed that Alfonse had to go through Kagero or Camilla to get there. Besides, I like the projected reality of them both getting knocked out in Round 1 better, personally.

There's a tiny part of me that holds onto the hope that someday, someone else will pull a Shanna. XD 

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

There's a tiny part of me that holds onto the hope that someday, someone else will pull a Shanna. XD 

Honestly, I'd bet on the VG dying before someone manages to catch that lightning in a bottle again. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly, I'd bet on the VG dying before someone manages to catch that lightning in a bottle again. 

Pfft, Xander's totally going to do it in four days. And then the VG will die, making him the last ever winner. Win-win. I'm allowed to dream.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Maybe he is buddies with this Ryoma or better yet, this Leo.

Hide contents

niiyEKh.png?1ccjFiZ5.png?2

Well, at least they had more skills. I think this Ike only had Radiant Aether, his weapon, and renewal, and I think it was at 2.

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, at least they had more skills. I think this Ike only had Radiant Aether, his weapon, and renewal, and I think it was at 2.

That reminds of me an enemy Faye I got in a past VG that had Firesweep Bow+, Iceberg and precisely nothing else. As far as I can remember, that was about the least filled-out skill kit I've seen across all the units I've come across in VGs.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That reminds of me an enemy Faye I got in a past VG that had Firesweep Bow+, Iceberg and precisely nothing else. As far as I can remember, that was about the least filled-out skill kit I've seen across all the units I've come across in VGs.

Why is that if you use a fully skilled character, you still get underskilled characters? Aren't they supposed to be gauged off of the unit you use?

And Lucy gets the last multiplier, looks like we're going to face off Catria.

I'm glad to see Kagero, Catria, & Sharena get a boost in popularity. I'm sure Alfonse did too, despite the gauntlets numbers.

On 4/4/2018 at 6:31 PM, SilvertheShadow said:

@Zangetsu Pardon me sir but is this your Ike that helped me or is it just a coincidence? 

54988C97-9FB8-41FB-B1C0-7EDF583BAF27.thumb.jpeg.0799718376f8f65104690ea375b39521.jpeg

Couldn’t add you(?) because my friends list was full, but he ended up being helpful.

I don't use Zangetsu as my username for Heroes. That guy probably name himself after the Knightmare from Code Geass.

You wouldn't want me on your friends list, I would be dead weight. None of my 5-stars are merged & I don't plan to merge them either with the exception of Mask Lucy.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

And Lucy gets the last multiplier, looks like we're going to face off Catria.

I'm glad to see Kagero, Catria, & Sharena get a boost in popularity. I'm sure Alfonse did too, despite the gauntlets numbers.

I don't use Zangetsu as my username for Heroes. That guy probably name himself after the Knightmare from Code Geass.

You wouldn't want me on your friends list, I would be dead weight. None of my 5-stars are merged & I don't plan to merge them either with the exception of Mask Lucy.

Actually, it looks like we're facing off with Chrom.

Just checked in after a 7.4 Crom hour to find...we managed to get just under the same hell margin for a 7.5 hour...that was unexpected.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why is that if you use a fully skilled character, you still get underskilled characters? Aren't they supposed to be gauged off of the unit you use?

I think it uses a formula based on the number of skill points spent on a character along with merges and levels.  Some people troll and unequip skills or bring bad weapons to mess with anyone who randomly draws them.

Edited by Bubba Jones

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I wish I could say, but I also don't have a clue how that works either.

Anyways, me and my remaining 400 flags are ready to snatch a top 50 Team Lucina finish (876,381 for rank 793 currently) and slam the final nail in Sharena's coffin.

Team Alfonse really cranked it up in the last hour and narrowed the gap by 15 million, more than double the usual hourly gain. But Xander is holding a 24 million lead so he should be able to hold on.

Team Kagero hit the emergency button and blew Camilla away, they have secured the match unless they all fall asleep.

Easy wins for Chrom and Lucina are locked in.

Edited by Humanoid