Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if I believe that vig claim with SB's vague claim early day 1.

In a 12 person game I don't think we would have mafia + vig + some other sort of potential killing ability that SB hinted at.  That seems really suspect to me.

hey sorry I'm being really lazy. something about boron that bothered me was that she said my boldtext statement with shinori "didn't look good" and implied that if the me/shinori 1v1 were scum/town then I "looked worse," but then wrt eury/me was like "eury looks worse" IDK read to me scummy inconsistent 

I thought you guys thinking I was an investigate role would hurt scum more then town, and everything about this would have just been revealed D3 anyway. I also thought it was enough reason to wait with lynching Eury, but I guess I was wrong there.

4 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

That's one hell of an investigate role

Ikr?

2 minutes ago, Prims said:

so poisoner? dope.

##Unvote
##Vote: Marth

sheeping for now

I actually got delayed.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Idk if I believe that vig claim with SB's vague claim early day 1.

In a 12 person game I don't think we would have mafia + vig + some other sort of potential killing ability that SB hinted at.  That seems really suspect to me.

....Why would I lie about being a vig? Scum either needs to use their nightkill to prove my claim by killing someone who would have gotten lynched otherwise, or you'd find out I was lying D3.

So, my role is two part.

I'm neighbors with someone. I don't fucking know who, and they haven't said shit all to me this entire game. So I basically got nothing out of it.

I was also apparently meant to be a x1 Role delayer, in which case the night action's TP is not consumed, but the action will resolve the second night with the same target.

This also means that, if he's pulling a gambit of sorts as scum, two townies are dying tonight. Because any and all actions I block are not considered towards the night count action (so it would not override or conflict with a separate action cast on N2).

Idk. I felt he could have been hinting at a cop claim of some sort instead but maybe shyed away form hinting at cop cause Prims claimed investigative role?

Idk, it just seems weird to me.

Eury implies she saved herself from dying last night though so I'm curious because that means there was two shots last night.

although uh. the way bart responded to me was kinda weird, cuz he seemed to be implying he was an investigative role at first 

*To elaborate on the neighbor:

I literally got FLAVOR TEXT AS TO WHO MY PARTNER IS. IDK WHO THE PLAYER SLOT IS. AND THEY'VE SAID JACK SHIT IN THE TOPIC. SO HOORAY BEING A LONELY NEIGHBOR.

idk I think Bart and Eury's story checks out? I still think Eury is scummy and 1x role delayer is also not really town sounding, but yeah, that's up to the kill to resolve at this point.

*In case you didn't quite read between the lines: I blocked Bart last night.

He was secondary scum read behind Marth. I assumed that it would be a smarter choice to nail him, as opposed to my next read under Clarinets (Marth) and thus harder to predict where my interests would be in, in terms of role action.

So if Bart is vig no matter what he is forced to target Eury tonight? And Eury can't do anything else about it.  Maybe neighbor was Clarinets?

I'm suspect of Prims honestly at the moment.  He claimed investigative but if he's what I think he is I don't like that.

2 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

So, my role is two part.

I'm neighbors with someone. I don't fucking know who, and they haven't said shit all to me this entire game. So I basically got nothing out of it.

I was also apparently meant to be a x1 Role delayer, in which case the night action's TP is not consumed, but the action will resolve the second night with the same target.

This also means that, if he's pulling a gambit of sorts as scum, two townies are dying tonight. Because any and all actions I block are not considered towards the night count action (so it would not override or conflict with a separate action cast on N2).

Wait, my TP was consumed. What even...

##unvote

##vote: omega

I don't want to lynch marth, I have to elaborate later I know I said I would today but I'm shit tired

Actually, sad part is.

Now that I think about it, whether Bart is scum or not, two townies are dying tonight unless Doc can protect either myself or whatever townsided target is liable to being shot. Just great.