Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys want, I can list the flavor of who my neighbor is, but Idk if it'd help any or not.

All I can say is whoever the fuck was my neighbor is a dick for not talking to me at all. :(

And so the mod has answered. Okay, TP is consumed the NIGHT of the action, but they get notified of the delay and action occurs later on the next night.

We OK. Well, aside from the fact that I'm going to DIE either way tonight. That part sucks ass.

Just now, Prims said:

@Grace confirm/deny whether any mod mistakes have been made so far?

Cannot c/d. If there have been mod mistakes, the relevant players would have been notified in PM.

I know it's not clarinets, obviously due to role PM being flipped.

Secondly, now that I think about it, it says that us neighbors could continue to speak/use the topic until one of us dies? And I haven't seen a mod post in the topic saying that it's closed, so in that sense, I don't think my neighbor's dead???

I kinda feel like my neighbor's scum tho. Would give them more reason to be guarded and not type in a neighbor chat to avoid anything slipping, IMO. But IDK.

RIP me and my incoming death. 

So if we misslynch and Eury flips town + another town dies from a night kill we go down to 4-3 assuming three scum.  I don't think Bart's lying and is probly a vig but this is still really iffy.

Maybe neighbor is Athena who's new and didn't notice it?  Either that or one of the nieghbors is just scum since it's anonymous or something.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I mean there's plenty of point.

Then please explain? Eury will die anyway, so you don't need it to decide on the 1v1 (you can just do this after her flip). I also feel information about whether I can shoot more often or whether I have other abilities will only help scum decide if I'm still a threat or not.

@Prims What's your thoughts on having the other neighbor claim step forward and claiming?  I'm thinking one of the neighbors is scum.

If the other neighbor doesn't step forth we can probably assume that Eury would be town then.  And if the other neighbor does step forth then we can assume Eury is scum maybe?

Just now, Prims said:

It's possible SB was Eury's neighbor since we don't know what his role was. Kind of would expect him to talk though?

I expect him to talk.

Eury should make sure that her neighbor is still alive or if the QT is still usable with mod confirmation or something.

The other neighbor should claim if they're alive, yeah. I'm reminded of Inception Mafia (sorry) where scum and town had a neighbor QT and neither of them really used it.