• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Since time immemorial, I have put on both socks first, then both shoes, so I couldn't tell you.
However, you could try putting on your shoes first, then the socks! Just to see what happens.

You also didn't fall for my trick question, @Emperor_Siegfried. Well done.

If white suddenly became a symbol of evil, would you stop drinking milk?

If it is food that has a strong odor, then you can definitely tell.

I ordered 2 cook books and a crafting book which totalled $12.27. Citrus volume 9 costs $11.81 on Amazon. Why do my favorite mangas almost never drop in price? I mean, they are not expensive but they do feel like it when I compare them side by side with other books I buy!

Might have died a little sooner, but I need to buy a $200 ticket off Ebay before I can confirm that's the case.

If Disney can get James Earl Jones to reprise his role as Mufasa in live action version of The Lion King, is there any possibility that they'll get James Woods to reprise his role as Hades in a live action Hercules movie?  And a spin-off/prequel while we're at it?

Well, it's hard to say no to Disney. And if James Woods enjoyed his role as Hades, then he'll probably come back. Only way that can't be is if his schedule is just that busy.

Are Netherrealm Studios endings getting more hopeful (if still bittersweet at times) with each passing game?

No clue, never heard of them.

If the brain blocks out pain regarding digestion by convincing itself that it's normal, why doesn't it do that with period cramps?

Nah, not funny enough.

Why do I get the feeling a dream therapist/dream interpreter/whatever would have a field day with me due to the fact most of my dreams start with the apocalypse happening?

Easy to abuse power will do that to something.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:53 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

No clue, never heard of them.

The people who make the modern Mortal Kombat and Injustice games.

16 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why do I get the feeling a dream therapist/dream interpreter/whatever would have a field day with me due to the fact most of my dreams start with the apocalypse happening?

Because God has spoken to people through dreams before, and well-founded prophesy is not something to take lightly.

How did the word "Tanking" ever come to be, considering how many anti-tank weapons there are?

Because tanks are really sturdy.

If what @Hawkwing said above is true, what does my weird dream about the cast of Three Houses being hairdressers with Claude as a sassy gay man mean? Or that dream with Thanos going to a Hatsune Miku concert?

Either God is trying to tell you something, or your subconscious is combining the strange thoughts and things you did/had that day in some creative hodgepodge. There are times when a dream is just a dream, and other times they have a deeper meaning.

Why did Katie use the phrase "ARGRARJGHH DARGHRAUGH" in this comic of Awkward Zombie?

Well, considering that males sometimes masquerade as girls on the internet and vice versa, it's hard to tell or trust anybody.

When you were in high school (assuming you've graduated), did you have to pay something called senior dues? (This is more of a serious question that I'm curious if anyone else had to deal with. My parents never had to do that, and yet I have to pay $25 in order to get my diploma and graduate, which is stupid.)