Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Yes! Because they can't breathe in space otherwise.

If a man and a catfish swam next to each other in a river and if said river was made of chocolate and if the man would invite another person to swim with him without mentioning the catfish at all, would that count as catfishing someone, a threesome, or as the man cheating on the catfish?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Why not both?

Because it isn't both...it's an alien! As a Mass Effect veteran, I am really salty over this! At least @Purple Mage got it right!\

Because im smert! :P

How did Purple Mage know it was an Alien?

You've been hanging around XRay too much.

If people on the internet are capable of making Sonic look more presentable in the upcoming movie, does this indicate that the people who are making the movie might have made him look out of whack completely on purpose?

Considering the kinds of things that dedicated fans can produce, it's plausible. The history of entertainment is also the history of intimidation, after all, and they could plagiarize get ideas based on what other people have created.

A wise sage, the richest merchant in the world, and a handsome devil are all sitting on a single pillow in the living room of a luxury yacht. How do they all fit on one pillow? 

13 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

How do you fit an elephant in a Safeway bag?

On 5/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, Hawkwing said:

...there's no ('f' in) way...

...Alive, that is...

On 5/5/2018 at 10:22 PM, Dragoncat said:

You won a million internets because I didn't think I'd get the "right" answer but I did! Full answer "You take the F out of way" "But there's no F in way.."

Being fair, it's been over a year since that question has been asked.

And I would go back and point out every question that was repeated that I missed over the past months of being busy with college, but that s more work than I have time for at the moment.

Does this mean I no longer have the title of being the "We asked this question before" guy?

Because you like to see people overeacting.

Do you think anything changed now that's no longer the only Eevee here?

5 hours ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

How will @Nym react when he realizes that I'm trying to be his doppelganger?

Spoiler

Nym wandered around Serenes Forest, running around. "So far so good..." he then noticed a familar figure. "Hey that's...!"

The other Eevee, who was busy with his own things, turned around as surprised as he was. "That hairy Eevee again of all places."

"I found you." Nym pointed his tail at him. "Faker!"

"Faker?" Yuri responded, half amused by his insult. "I think you're the fake Eevee around here."

Nym groaned.

Yuri continued. "You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good to be my fake!"

"I'll make you eat those words!" Nym threatened.

"You won't even get the chance!" Yuri responded as they both prepare for a hard battle.

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Because you like to see people overeacting.

Hide contents

Nym wandered around Serenes Forest, running around. "So far so good..." he then noticed a familar figure. "Hey that's...!"

The other Eevee, who was busy with his own things, turned around as surprised as he was. "That hairy Eevee again of all places."

"I found you." Nym pointed his tail at him. "Faker!"

"Faker?" Yuri responded, half amused by his insult. "I think you're the fake Eevee around here."

Nym groaned.

Yuri continued. "You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good to be my fake!"

"I'll make you eat those words!" Nym threatened.

"You won't even get the chance!" Yuri responded as they both prepare for a hard battle.

I am no fake, and neither are you! We are just fellow Eevees trying to not get killed by the Ban Hammer!

They already are on the badges.

4 minutes ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

I am no fake, and neither are you! We are just fellow Eevees trying to not get killed by the Ban Hammer!

That was the reference

@Indigocean Im sure, as long as it doesn't get too violent.

@Nym I-Oh, well that was...a good start..

Smooth Yuri...

Edited by ~ Yuri ~

4 minutes ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

@Nym I-Oh, well I'm afraid that I did not get that reference..

Just watch this and you will understand pretty quickly.