We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Because Gaius made a comment you don't think he would as scum? You put that much weight into it?

Eh, it explains why he'd discuss an SK but, meh. Wish we could just kill like 5 slots today tbh.

Well, my reasons for scumreading him were based on the SK thing and him hard pushing Eclipse at the end of the day.  I still want him to answer that, but I don't think the case was particularly strong to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Because Zkirsche did have that extremely bad scummy EoD, two flipped scum chose eclipse instead of Kirsche when it was Junko/Kirsche, and that's the case. Icing on the cake is Killthestory's own content, which sucks. It's just not town aligned. I don't buy his case and he is not even trying to be associative or help the game state. He's playing in a vacuum.

What do you think about ZKirsche casing Junk/Shinori?  I can see just Junk since they were both tunneling each other, but the Shinori thing seems excessive to me.  Also WRT the end of day votes, Jaybee literally wasn't on so the only person it holds for is Shinori which fair enough.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Refa said:

Why is Killthestory scummy?  Also if his slot fits on both of your possible scum teams, why is your vote not there?

This is a good question. Realistically, I don't think I can get him lynched today. If I am wrong, then more power to it. Also, this read is mostly based on PoE, and I don't have the gut feeling to back it. Other than his EoD, there's nothing tonally damning in Kirsche's ISO. But, I thought the same thing about Junko, so I'm preferring PoE when considering what is possible. There was a strong reason to think Kirsche was town because of the Kirsche/Junko interactions.

##Vote Killthestory

Like I think if I am just networker I'd be with eclipse but since that isn't the case I don't have the faintest idea who it would be so Gaius is ???

@Vi-astrato clarify my slot is Rein & Juliette not just one or the other.

@Refagotcha.

The LG thing was more paranoia re: caffeinator.

As for EIMM this game started before most of giraffe happenings and I wasn't that much of a networker in zeta stardust;

Like if we have eimm in mind I would think I would be scum role-wise bc of zeta.

@Omega Do you really want me to give you the rolespec why?

Killthestory btw just misrepped me by saying the first post he quoted was wishy washy. I'm saying mack shouldn't be lynched today but that event is suspicious. Mack is still a protective claim and lynching that when there are other people on poe list is silly. Like, the statement holds

And I stand by my analysis in the second post he quoted.

But he's still town rn because I still think kirsche was town.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Well, my reasons for scumreading him were based on the SK thing and him hard pushing Eclipse at the end of the day.  I still want him to answer that, but I don't think the case was particularly strong to begin with.

What do you think about ZKirsche casing Junk/Shinori?  I can see just Junk since they were both tunneling each other, but the Shinori thing seems excessive to me.  Also WRT the end of day votes, Jaybee literally wasn't on so the only person it holds for is Shinori which fair enough.

I think that Kirsche's content should take a back burner to the behavior of people we know are Mafia. Why would Shinori AND Jaybee both prefer an eclipse lynch to a Kirsche lynch as an alternative to Junko?

My theory is that had to know something about Kirsche that they didn't know about eclipse, and I can't think of that is, other than he's mafia.

If I consider it from that perspective, it just looks like Kirsche was shading on both of his partners in case he was lynched, which he saw as a real possibility. Alternatively, he was just bussing for the sake of it, and he and Junko were both okay with taking the hit to clear the team since they were not seriously committed to the game.

17 hours ago, Makaze said:

Reading Lord Gaius, he also looks pretty good as far as: good town PoE. He actively pushed against a Kirsche lynch. Seemed mindmeldy with me about kirsche/Junko being town/town. Never w/w with eclipse IMO.

All in all my eclipse world seems to be getting smaller.

wtf is this

##vote Arconite

4 minutes ago, Snike said:

Like I think if I am just networker I'd be with eclipse but since that isn't the case I don't have the faintest idea who it would be so Gaius is ???

@Vi-astrato clarify my slot is Rein & Juliette not just one or the other.

@Refagotcha.

The LG thing was more paranoia re: caffeinator.

As for EIMM this game started before most of giraffe happenings and I wasn't that much of a networker in zeta stardust;

Like if we have eimm in mind I would think I would be scum role-wise bc of zeta.

@Omega Do you really want me to give you the rolespec why?

Killthestory btw just misrepped me by saying the first post he quoted was wishy washy. I'm saying mack shouldn't be lynched today but that event is suspicious. Mack is still a protective claim and lynching that when there are other people on poe list is silly. Like, the statement holds

And I stand by my analysis in the second post he quoted.

But he's still town rn because I still think kirsche was town.

what event? and i didn't see the claim, i've barely read. i'm going off what i see RIGHT NOW. the statement 'it needs discussion' is still wishy washy because you don't need to bring someone into the discussion that you don't want to lynch anyway.

anyway, what did kirsche do that was town?

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Kill, thoughts on Makaze?

i remember debating with him in the mu discord, and it was a lot like this. i severely dislike the flip flop on my slot for whatever fuckin reason i can't even defend, but the way he drives to a point slowly and with careful precision, documenting each of his points thoroughly, is about how i'd expect them to play. i don't push them today.

speaking of which @makaze what's ul with the flip flop on my slot?

The event being that Kaoz got the shinori empower item. It would've went to mack had I not used my one shot hijack and Scum had no idea that I would do that.

He was hard casing scum 2 days straight and when he wasn't doing that he was casing shinori, another scum.

I guess fair on the mack point but at the same time I think it needed to be said rather than just let the day phase continue. Also it was more of the spur of the moment realization bc I was originally going to ruin Omega's day  correct Athena's read and explain why kaoz is 100% town.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i remember debating with him in the mu discord, and it was a lot like this. i severely dislike the flip flop on my slot for whatever fuckin reason i can't even defend, but the way he drives to a point slowly and with careful precision, documenting each of his points thoroughly, is about how i'd expect them to play. i don't push them today.

speaking of which @makaze what's ul with the flip flop on my slot?

Mm, isoing him wouldn't take more than 15 minutes. He replaced in D2 along with me and Kaoz.

Day 3.9
Arcanite (4): Refa, Omega., via, Killthestory
Lord Gaius (2): Kaoz, Omega.
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Baldrick
Mackc2 (2): SullyMcGully, athena_57
Walrein (2): Fable, Lord Gaius
Killthestory (1): Makaze
Makaze (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

Not Voting: Alette, Arcanite, Mackc2, Walrein

There are ~47.5 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

On LG? Yeah, I'll read it. I've never seen a town bookie in my life and am confused why people are cool with it like we didn't just have a dayvig.

Do you think the role is scum or that he's fakeclaiming it?

Like this is going to be shorter than expected but the tl;dr is that in a game like this i think town would have more killing power than just one dayvig. I would've been skeptical if it was a fulltime nightvig but I could believe a sort of warlocky role existing based off of correct guesses on nightkills. This could be a fakeclaim for sk but it's in the realm of nerfed enough that I can see it as potentially town.

It's a large, part of a large would be the swinginess of the setup due to multiple kills and I'd like to think the town would have more of a presence in extrajudicial killings aside from a single day action.

I just don't know how he'd correctly predict the deaths though?

@KillthestoryYou're townreading makaze now?

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Like this is going to be shorter than expected but the tl;dr is that in a game like this i think town would have more killing power than just one dayvig. I would've been skeptical if it was a fulltime nightvig but I could believe a sort of warlocky role existing based off of correct guesses on nightkills. This could be a fakeclaim for sk but it's in the realm of nerfed enough that I can see it as potentially town.

It's a large, part of a large would be the swinginess of the setup due to multiple kills and I'd like to think the town would have more of a presence in extrajudicial killings aside from a single day action.

I just don't know how he'd correctly predict the deaths though?

@KillthestoryYou're townreading makaze now?

yes

27 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I think that Kirsche's content should take a back burner to the behavior of people we know are Mafia. Why would Shinori AND Jaybee both prefer an eclipse lynch to a Kirsche lynch as an alternative to Junko?

I think it's because getting rid of Mayor is advantageous for scum. And like I said earlier, I believe lynching off Zkirsche would have possibly given more clarity to the game for even more of a Junko push. Eclipse was safe and gets rid of a good role.

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

Do you think the role is scum or that he's fakeclaiming it?

It could be scum. Extra KP for scum in a 22er isn't unreasonable by any standard, just finished an abandoned game as wolf where we had a poisoner.

I probably just spend the rest of the game on a warpath with Arcanite's, LG's, Makaze's, and maybe Mackc's names on it. I'd also listen to Fable. KTS looks like how I'd expect him to with my knowledge of him, plus like he just hasn't read so decided to YOLO his way through, though holy shit kirsche was playing like an obvious wolf.

Snike, why do you think it's likely that 1 of the networkers is scum, yet a bookie who's predicting (like Via) for a kill (like Alette) can coexist? I'm not following the distinction, unless it's just that the former pair are more black-and-white.

@Omega

I should also mention I thought via was going to be the vig but that's just based off of what Prims has been in previous SFMafiamafia games in the past + my role makes sense if you take those games into account.

I don't think gaius is mafia for the claim; I was thinking maybe Sk because that could explain why there wasn't a night kill n1 (eandril flaked)

As for networkers; it's more paranoia than anything but like I think that role could be used to pocket town in oc if it's 1 scum 1 town. I don't see much of a reason to split it up/ let it be unlimited use otherwise, feels strongman. The other thing is I just got out of a game where the neighbors were 1 and 1 and  that left me w/ a strong impression it could be abusable in the future. Not the same host but still.

Isn't gaius the bookie?