We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

Uh...

Yeah ok that's bad. But do you think bad enough to lunch today? Like I'm guessing you think it's susp but the counterbalance is that both makaze and I'd argue weapons look worse rn imo.

Well, I'm not voting there.  It's more annoying than suspicious IMO, especially since he hasn't even opened the PM (if he opened it and said nothing, THEN it'd be scummy).

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes back to the associations zeus had w/ confirmed scum d1 and my misgivings about the whole thread shift in the last third of Day 2 which had me think something unnatural was afoot. And you were hard pushing the eclipse slot at that point of time along with JB (who flipped scum) and BBM (who flipped town) and gaius?

Last point, which is not your fault by any means, is that you're in poe range.

Just now, Snike said:

Uh...

Yeah ok that's bad. But do you think bad enough to lunch today? Like I'm guessing you think it's susp but the counterbalance is that both makaze and I'd argue weapons look worse rn imo.

@SullyMcGully Is the comms why you're voting him? what about your thoughts on mack sully? Have they changed?

Re:Makaze char: The plot thickens.

Refa is right, I was just talking with Walrein on Discord about my favorite subject. If he can't post here, he should at least be able to post there.

Yeah, ATM I'm sheeping some of the new logic on Mack. Snike's logic makes a good amount of sense. My own rereading hasn't turned up anything, though. 

I'd like to hear Mack respond to some of the cases on him if and when he comes on tonight.

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Refa is right, I was just talking with Walrein on Discord about my favorite subject. If he can't post here, he should at least be able to post there.

Oh, the mods didn't let me OC on Discord.  It's only SF PM (when Quicktopic was down) and Quicktopic.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Oh, the mods didn't let me OC on Discord.  It's only SF PM (when Quicktopic was down) and Quicktopic.

Weird. In Antiheroes, I was on a scumteam with the mods and they insisted on taking the conversation to Discord! IriSB smh...

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Weird. In Antiheroes, I was on a scumteam with the mods and they insisted on taking the conversation to Discord! IriSB smh...

Agreed, not sure what's up with that...Maybe if one of the networkers is scum and they get the link to the Quicktopic it'd make sense, but that seems baseless ATM.

I mean my slot has discord allowed; so that very well could be the case.

Or it could just be because instant oc is too strongk?

why is this coming up now, though? I thought fable and mack were told to discord together earlier?

Just now, Snike said:

I mean my slot has discord allowed; so that very well could be the case.

Or it could just be because instant oc is too strongk?

why is this coming up now, though? I thought fable and mack were told to discord together earlier?

Maybe, I don't remember any OC roles being limited like this in other games.

Yeah, told by me...TBF though, SB just said that he'd really prefer it if I didn't use Discord.  What did he say for you guys?

Iris said it was ok as long as we added the two of them.

And then they added D1 lynchbait smh

I think in our case it might be because we're the same slot so it's not like instant oc can be used to scumhunt.

????

In any case going to take a break from the thread for a bit. Good talk folks.

Good with this lynch.

Via's song initiates a very cool crescendo around 1:51 mark with some disgusting horns I rarely hear in music. I liked the laughter at the end of the track, reminds me of Within You Without You by the Beatles although playful instead of sinister/condescending.

Gotta take care of some shit tonight and tomorrow so ping me if anything important happens or analysis is wanted.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To elaborate, Mack said he would be on Kaoz on Night 2 during the day. We used a Hijack (courtesy of Shinori) on Mack to move him to Kirsche. Kaoz ended up getting an Empower. We know Shinori has scum motivations now, so his actions should reflect that.

Our two hypothetical scenarios for the Kaoz/Mack empower situation:

1) The Empower was meant to be given to Kaoz all along for the eventual Strongman, and scum expected Mack to not be on Kaoz at all. This would reflect poorly on Mack.

2) The Empower was meant for Mack. Mack, going on Kaoz, would receive the Empower sent to Kaoz. The whole process would have been legit, provable by any tracking roles in case they were on Shinori, Mack or even Kaoz. Our hijack moved Mack away, and Kaoz got the Empower instead, ruining the plan. This... reflects poorly on Mack, because it would mean scum passed a power onto him on purpose. There would have been no reason to Strongman Mack if he was Town, since he's Macho.

3) Scum weren't expecting me on Kaoz because they where getting you to redirect me 

I have a lot of problems with you redirecting me, firstly why would you take me off a known Jailer?
Secondly why did you redirect me to Zkirsche? There was literally no reason for scum to shoot him over a jailer or a stronger town player (like Refa or BBM) 
Thirdly why would scum give you a redirect, you don't have a role worth protecting thus the strongman argument doesn't work, which leaves another option you are their scum buddy. 
Also rand N1 doesn't work either because if its N1 and I where shinori I would give scum team a useful power rather than giving some rand town a power that can mess with their plan for the option to strongman them.

To elaborate on this I think scum plan for the night was as follows, move me off the jailer to give him a power they can strongman later (because he hasn't played the strongest town game so leaving him an extra day phrase is little danger) use their shot on a strong town player (BBM) and try to get me lynched during a day phrase because I am not a strong town player and they want to hit the strong players without me getting in their way 

##Vote:Lord Gaius

Not caught up all the way but LG probably wolf claimed I think. I've seen that role as a wolf one before and I thought about if it works as a village role and it really doesn't because it means you're stuck on your target and kinda forces you to tunnel which doesn't make any sense from a villager PoV. 

9 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

3) Scum weren't expecting me on Kaoz because they where getting you to redirect me 

I have a lot of problems with you redirecting me, firstly why would you take me off a known Jailer?
Secondly why did you redirect me to Zkirsche? There was literally no reason for scum to shoot him over a jailer or a stronger town player (like Refa or BBM) 
Thirdly why would scum give you a redirect, you don't have a role worth protecting thus the strongman argument doesn't work, which leaves another option you are their scum buddy. 
Also rand N1 doesn't work either because if its N1 and I where shinori I would give scum team a useful power rather than giving some rand town a power that can mess with their plan for the option to strongman them.

Put your vote where your mouth is then.

That's always an option, but:

-I was being townread by most of the game d1; If I was thought to be protown after that phase I probably would've been killed by strongman next night.

-I already said I redirected to kirsche because I thought he would die to the nightkill. I was scumreading BBM hard so letting that kill happen would look superbad on me. And there is reason to think that; Kirsche just got a lynch swung off of him and onto scum; he was IMO clear off of that.

-I took the you off of kaoz because I decided to gamble; I also wasn't 100% certain he was clear because the roleblocker just flipped.

-You're implying that scum would let me claim godfather D1 on a slot that wasn't being heavily suspected instead of speculate about a framer. And that I'd announce an item and that I'd announce my hijack immediately upon both day starts.

-WIFOM. The strongman wouldn't be able to be messed with that night and they could always just use eury to block me and perform the nightkill if they thought I would meddle. I think Shinori very well could have given the item to me  for later towncred if he had to claim.

The fact that you cased elsewhere and only responded with this once I cased you does not reflect well IMO. But @Vi-astra @Refa @Omega I'd like to ask your opinions.

13 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

To elaborate on this I think scum plan for the night was as follows, move me off the jailer to give him a power they can strongman later (because he hasn't played the strongest town game so leaving him an extra day phrase is little danger) use their shot on a strong town player (BBM) and try to get me lynched during a day phrase because I am not a strong town player and they want to hit the strong players without me getting in their way 

Where is this Strongman coming from? I don't understand.

Just now, Makaze said:

Where is this Strongman coming from? I don't understand.

Shinori flipped so that anyone he gave an item too could then be targeted with a strongman, he gave the jailer an item thus setting him up for a strongman 

The way I understand the bookie role for those of you that don't know is wolves pick someone to die for the day and if they get lynched they get the extra vig shot. That doesn't work from a village PoV but it didn't register to me that the villager version of that role would be pick who's going to die in the night which hypothetically I guess works but like how would you ever activate that? 

I don't know how much I like an arcanite lynch. 

It's not bad per se more like it's a coin flip IMO because I didn't see anything super damning against weapons in any of the wolf ISOs from what I could tell. I mean if arcanite never does anything today I guess yeah go for it cuz it's not an unreasonable lynch and we have the breathing room, like I think we always win this game because I don't think the PoE is very big atp. I guess I'm fine as long as we keep the lynch in Walrein, LG, Arcanite.  

Really not understanding pushes on mack though because wolves have pushed that slot super hard this game, I'm not seeing it at all.