We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

54 minutes ago, Fable said:

@Alette

What were you aiming for the frigging moon?!

Still not big on Walrein not really pushing anyone now that he can't push omega is not inspiring confidence

Oh gosh the league video. I was shooting for the bush. What do you think of the hydra? I'm not seeing the town in them.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it's probably better to admit that than to not.  but yeah LG getting frustrated and leaving the game, like, at this point with 3 scum gone, I'd be pretty upset with him if I were his buddy.

Makaze reading snike town is weird because I was under the impression the entire time until now he was scumreading him ?_? then he's not suddenly 

7 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

Makaze reading snike town is weird because I was under the impression the entire time until now he was scumreading him ?_? then he's not suddenly 

Can you point to where I scumread him?

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

I think that hydra is more of a good lynch than Arcanite who is still not caught up

What do you think about weapons then? Before arcanite

Iirc you said you wanted to Lynch a sub early on. Said you'd only lunch a sub. What changed

you probably never said it and I just assumed until you said you weren't but I swear there was somebody scumreading him for pushing mack (and I said the push did feel kinda scummy but I wanted to believe he was town with confirmation bias)

Was me I think. I was FOSing him but I didn't actually scumread him. I was trying to make a decision and force him to make a bad post if the case was bad

13 minutes ago, Makaze said:

What do you think about weapons then? Before arcanite

Iirc you said you wanted to Lynch a sub early on. Said you'd only lunch a sub. What changed

When did I say that I would lynch a sub mak? I'm not feeling as confident with Weapons wagon because I feel like my read of him was on a clash. I also don't think Snike could be town because I think he can fake this from his eimm play. 

22 minutes ago, Alette said:

When did I say that I would lynch a sub mak? I'm not feeling as confident with Weapons wagon because I feel like my read of him was on a clash. I also don't think Snike could be town because I think he can fake this from his eimm play. 

If he could fake it then he has to be faking it? Please explain 

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hello

I am here now

Because I went to bed and I only just got time now

I'll start with LG 

this can die

this is how i re-enter the thread as scum

Just now, Walrein said:

this can die

this is how i re-enter the thread as scum

Well I am also sorry IRL things had to come up but Ill have you know that I am working on my post RIGHT NOW

Hmph

I feel like everyone on me is town and scum team isn't touching me because I'm seemingly such an easy lynch tbh :dry:

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well I am also sorry IRL things had to come up but Ill have you know that I am working on my post RIGHT NOW

Hmph

I feel like everyone on me is town and scum team isn't touching me because I'm seemingly such an easy lynch tbh :dry:

from glancing at your recent postings it seems like you've spent pretty much the entirety of your time in the thread on catchups and "cases"

have you read any of the recent content? do you have any reads on any of it? because the fact that you took the time to reply to me seems to imply that you have, and thus you should

if you're town and all you produce is this LG case, that's still not the most helpful thing in the world. i realize i'm the world's biggest hypocrite right about now but please give us something

57 minutes ago, Makaze said:

If he could fake it then he has to be faking it? Please explain 

I see snike as not being afraid to bluff if needed and i'm seeing his partner post less as if frozen. I just see a lot of scummy things with them.

Just now, Walrein said:

this is how i would reenter the thread as a BIG MEANIE JERKFACE

more to the point, surely you don't disagree about the sliminess of arc's post

1 minute ago, Walrein said:

this is how i would reenter the thread as a BIG MEANIE JERKFACE

What do you think of the Hydra slot? They remind me of like me/sunbae in G7 tbh.