We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Walrein said:

more to the point, surely you don't disagree about the sliminess of arc's post

I mean the I'm stuck in catch up land thing needs to stop yeah hence why I posted the thing I did after. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

What do you think of the Hydra slot? They remind me of like me/sunbae in G7 tbh.

i got a pretty strong town vibe from snike from like right after he subbed in that i'm riding out for now

i'd have to reread exactly why i had it but i remember it being pretty convincing in my mind

satsuma i haven't seen post in a while. iirc they're somewhat newish? i didn't get newbscum vibes from their d1 posting (which is what i remember lmao)

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I legitimately thought Walrein was Rapier.

if it makes you feel better i was going to post last night but then i had to ride out a LoL hotstreak

and i won 7 in a row so i'd say worth

One thing that sort of bothers me about the hydra is that it appears as if Satsuma is being kept on a leash by Snike. What I mean by that, is that whenever Satsuma posts he's more acting like Snike's mouth whilst he's busy making a wall or saying "Snike will get back to you" instead of doing stuff themselves.

This is in my eyes likelier to come from scum!hydra then town!hydra. Anyone agrees/disagrees?

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))
Arcanite (replacing Weapons)
athena_57
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)
Fable
Kaoz (replacing Bibbon)
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)
Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)
Mackc2 (replacing Nightmare)
Makaze (replacing zeus_112)
Omega (replacing Marth)
Refa
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces)
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)
Via

locktown | town w/ confidence | town w/ reservations | shrug emoji | would lynch (PoE/old reads) | would lynch (actual reads)

posting to say I'm going to be letting satsuma handle this thread tonight when he gets here; I have a paper to write. I'll lurk discord to relay stuff there if you want my opinions.

@Omega Read this. Do you think walrein's still scum with shinori on that? I think it points more at potentially scum!Kirsche if anything.

@AletteI think you're overestimating my level of play. Like I'd be kinda honored if you weren't trying to lynch me over it.

@SullyMcGullyI don't think my role's been proven? Along the same lines of Omega but I wouldn't know if I had been scanned or otherwise targeted.

5 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

One thing that sort of bothers me about the hydra is that it appears as if Satsuma is being kept on a leash by Snike. What I mean by that, is that whenever Satsuma posts he's more acting like Snike's mouth whilst he's busy making a wall or saying "Snike will get back to you" instead of doing stuff themselves.

This is in my eyes likelier to come from scum!hydra then town!hydra. Anyone agrees/disagrees?

this isn't a bad thought at all tbh

3 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

That's fair I think.  That slot is weird to me cuz it was the one slot I was V reading but realized I couldn't back it up through associations. I'm slightly worried I'm glancing over them too easily just due to Snike being active. I probably won't get to it this phase but I'll read over them again next phase cuz I remember thinking there puts looked good but not being super enthralled by thier pushes.

1 minute ago, Walrein said:

less than most

that's entirely a marth-based read

You're scumreading Arcanite entirely based on their reentry post?

Just now, Omega. said:

Ok. But like what pages? Have you read the EoDs?

if i knew exactly what pages i would have been more specific in my initial answer

i read the d1 eod and have skimmed the final votecounts for the others

based on your reactions i'm guessing i missed something

Just now, Omega. said:

Also, how much have you played with Makaze? Do you know anything of his wolf game? I'll answer anything you've got.

i played with them in MU staffgame and spectated them in mafia championships

i've never seen their wolfgame

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

You're scumreading Arcanite entirely based on their reentry post?

the fact that they were already a top wagon put them on my wagon

the re-entry post stood out to me as REALLY bad

and then i went back and read the rest of their contributions and it's a lot of thin safe catchup-y stuff and promises to post later

so the short answer is no

2 minutes ago, Walrein said:

if i knew exactly what pages i would have been more specific in my initial answer

i read the d1 eod and have skimmed the final votecounts for the others

based on your reactions i'm guessing i missed something

I mean, athena has been pushed by all the flipped wolves. It's generally agreed I don't fit in with them on associations as well. Makaze tried to lynch eclipse, your strong townread, yet you have him as top villa.

If you didn't have an alibi of didn'treadlol.gif, it'd be a wolfy readslist, so I'm trying to get a handle on where you're coming from.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I mean, athena has been pushed by all the flipped wolves. It's generally agreed I don't fit in with them on associations as well. Makaze tried to lynch eclipse, your strong townread, yet you have him as top villa.

If you didn't have an alibi of didn'treadlol.gif, it'd be a wolfy readslist, so I'm trying to get a handle on where you're coming from.

first two points are noted and will be looked into

town on town violence isn't exactly an unheard of thing and pushing eclipse isn't going to make me wolfread makaze unless the push itself is wolfy

19 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

I can agree with this. It did bother me too actually. I think Snike is hyper aware of bad looks and is playing around that.

Care to make a real case?

2 hours ago, Omega. said:

@Refa You said you're not feeling too confident on any lynch, or do you have some more resolve now? I think LG/Walrein/Arcanite probably holds a wolf, maybe even 2 or 3, but mafia's usually not that easy. Also, what do you make of the Snike/Mackc thing? Does that make Snike a wolf?

Not particularly, but I think Arcanite's next post will help a lot in that regard (assuming it is a reads post lol).  Look, it's generally agreed on at this point that POE is LG/Arcanite/Killthestory/Snike/Walrein (maybe Makaze but I've seen barely any suspicion there).  Assuming one of those is scum (which is pretty safe, unless the scumteam includes someone that no one is scumreading like Athena or you), that is a pretty small list of lynch candidates.  I can definitely see Scum!Snike trying to expand that pool, especially since his default pool is 2-3 smaller as is (obviously he wouldn't lynch himself, his action on Mackc2 yesterday means that he can't flip on Kirsche now, and especially if one of LG/Arcanite/Walrein is scum).

I understand V/V is common, but literally no one wanted to lynch eclipse before he replaced in. Without Makaze, highly unlikely she's ever a wagon.

Hi btw. We were in a light game like a year back with ReddBoiler, Adam, jumpluff, gbsfranca, etc. and got nkilled but still won. You've died quickly in every game I've been in with you so I'm saying hello while I have the chance.

TFW you hit send post and then realize you had to type one more sentence.  MY PROBLEM with lynching Snike is that tone wise his posts don't read as scummy to me, and I already addressed earlier that most of his content didn't bother me.  That's why he's null for me ATM; I can see his actions benefiting DA SCUM AGENDA, but I'm not all that bothered by him otherwise...

Just ask @Makaze for his scum games TBH.  I know he's biased but I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one of his scum games that he was super proud of.