We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why you (Makaze)/Fable should claim either.  Walrein should definitely claim though IMO.

1 minute ago, Beru said:

yeah this being one of those role names are people who are also playing the game things isn't helping me at all

yeah the gimmick got me hardcore when I thought that Kill/Kirsche died last night (it was the role's name)

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

So that's not the problem.

The problem is he forgot HIS OWN CLAIM for the purpose of a towncred AtE.

maybe he thought mafia would shoot him anyway lol

Just now, Beru said:

maybe he thought mafia would shoot him anyway lol

Oh yeah the mafia would totally shoot someone who not only wouldn't die the same night they shot, but also sees who targeted them the night that they do it.

Like how

Also the scum counter to this was the strongman

I think that Omega is the ITP and Shinorii was how the hosts balanced it

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

The next thing I was going to say was that I think Omega hid the delayer part of his role but that's obviously wrong. :Nino:

##vote: Omega

Why this vote?  I don't remember you saying anything about Omega before.

In general, I don't want to lynch Omega after his defense post.  It didn't read as a scum defense to me.  I just want him to explain his self vote and his thought process more.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Oh yeah the mafia would totally shoot someone who not only wouldn't die the same night they shot, but also sees who targeted them the night that they do it.

Like how

Also the scum counter to this was the strongman

I think that Omega is the ITP and Shinorii was how the hosts balanced it

yeah I guess that makes sense ?

he should have held his claim. why did he claim. context would be nice

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't get why you (Makaze)/Fable should claim either.  Walrein should definitely claim though IMO.

Adding on to this, I actually asked Walrein to claim to me in our QT but he's not on. ;_;

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Why this vote?  I don't remember you saying anything about Omega before.

In general, I don't want to lynch Omega after his defense post.  It didn't read as a scum defense to me.  I just want him to explain his self vote and his thought process more.

It didn't read as one to me, but the claim contradiction makes it a lock in.

Also, Snike's defense is not bad and has no such contradiction, which makes me slightly doubt my case on him. I think that both Omega and Snike are incredibly good scum if I am right about either of them regardless of these defenses, but I am willing to clear them off of one post, especially not if it has a glaring slip like that.

Also @Makaze I believe you're not using gaslighting accurately in the second argument. That would be if I told you for example that I never townread or defended shinori; I did

And in first case I think it's appeal to absurdity than gaslighting. I am not trying to retroactively deny history there, Iwas trying to make a point about the degrees of what I think are absurdity for myself to be scum in that scenario. I think my phrasing's wrong but the message is more or less the same.

The sully case I did bring up when refa mentioned it first; so it wasn't as though that was unprompted.

so what you're saying is that you think omega skslipped in that earlier post?

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Also @Makaze I believe you're not using gaslighting accurately in the second argument. That would be if I told you for example that I never townread or defended shinori; I did

And in first case I think it's appeal to absurdity than gaslighting. I am not trying to retroactively deny history there, Iwas trying to make a point about the degrees of what I think are absurdity for myself to be scum in that scenario. I think my phrasing's wrong but the message is more or less the same.

The sully case I did bring up when refa mentioned it first; so it wasn't as though that was unprompted.

so what you're saying is that you think omega skslipped in that earlier post?

I think that you are wrong and gas lighting can be any kind of defense where you appeal to the "sanity" of the person you are addressing. Those defenses read incredibly bad to me and they are why I am still wary of anything you throw at me.

I'm not happy you aren't casing instead of defending.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

It didn't read as one to me, but the claim contradiction makes it a lock in.

Also, Snike's defense is not bad and has no such contradiction, which makes me slightly doubt my case on him. I think that both Omega and Snike are incredibly good scum if I am right about either of them regardless of these defenses, but I am willing to clear them off of one post, especially not if it has a glaring slip like that.

I don't get the slip (do you think he's lying about his role? why?), but I'd prefer to let him answer your case over me anyways.

FTR, I'm not townreading them purely on their defense posts but overall I think their content points towards town.  Their defense posts just make me more convinced that I'm right in that regard.

i.e. that question is pointless if Snike has been reading up to this point. its rhetorical and contributes nothing

i don't believe it

and i still think snike is bad based on that response

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I don't get the slip (do you think he's lying about his role? why?), but I'd prefer to let him answer your case over me anyways.

FTR, I'm not townreading them purely on their defense posts but overall I think their content points towards town.  Their defense posts just make me more convinced that I'm right in that regard.

I believe that he was never trying to draw the NK. That's a lie. He said it to add an AtE icing to his amazing post, and it contradicts his claim. I think his claim is real, but he forgot it for the purposes of his post.