We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Alette said:

I've felt like they have been scape goated on and the claim is kind of proven true from d1. Why does it show up as a lynch option again when they were pressured D1 and almost lynched?

(good night)

the role claim is true, yeah, but it's been posited that one of the networkers being scum is possible

sleep well

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/20/2018 at 11:56 PM, Mackc2 said:

If Arc flips mafia I will sort out my night actions and attempt to die tonight, if that fails I will read them and see who looks bad by association.

This might be a crumb, referring to a martyr as plural is possible, but kind of awkward @Refa

1 minute ago, Alette said:

I've felt like they have been scape goated on and the claim is kind of proven true from d1. Why does it show up as a lynch option again when they were pressured D1 and almost lynched?

How does this imply town though...You're scumreading someone who has the same role and better interactions w/scum!

@walrein do you think junk would have saved jaybee by voting for athena if all three of them were partnered (there's a fable post about this somewher)

Just now, Beru said:

@walrein do you think junk would have saved jaybee by voting for athena if all three of them were partnered (there's a fable post about this somewher)

let me reread the EoD in question and i'll get back to you

4 hours ago, Fable said:

Like real question if athena is a wolf he has 3 options for counterwagons here and he goes with that's a wolf because....

this post

go to this post and look at the votal he quoted

not actually a saving thing timestamps lul. but like, had easy options to take if wolf and didn't do them instead voted a wolf

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

This might be a crumb, referring to a martyr as plural is possible, but kind of awkward @Refa

I'd buy it, don't see why else Mackc2 would refer to it as "actions".  BTW, assuming Walrein targeted Mackc2, he should be clear because there's no world where Scum!Walrein doesn't target his scumbuddies N2 (he could just claim that he thought Mackc2 would die if questioned).

##Unvote

Day 4.18 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (4): Alette, EvanManManMan, Baldrick
Walrein (4): Fable, Makaze, athena_57, Omega
Omega (1): Via

Not Voting: Beru, Killthestory, Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Walrein

You have ~37.5 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

##vote omega

do something besides post "town is bad lol" pls. if you can find someone else to lynch that isn't you with an actual well reasoned argument besides "makaze is pushing me therefore he's a wolf" i won't lynch you :D

tonally makaze strikes me as thinking he's legitimately caught me when he finally swaps around to voting me

which is obnoxious in a "i'd rather not die" sense

but is nice in a "let's read makaze" sense

btw

makaze attempting to townclear me for tonal things that i do as either alignment

and then swapping to scumreading me for those exact same things

is fucking hilarious

Just now, Refa said:

My motivation died with all of my scumreads.

i'm trying to bring mine back from the dead

shame everyone ignored when i said "i'll be gone for 36 hours" and scumread me for flaking anyways

1 minute ago, Walrein said:

i'm trying to bring mine back from the dead

shame everyone ignored when i said "i'll be gone for 36 hours" and scumread me for flaking anyways

with you, flaking is null anyways

1 minute ago, Walrein said:

it's something about this site, man

i promise i can post on other sites!

I don't even blame you because I always flake off site too also new SF suuuuuuucks.

are people really that weirded out by the kaoz/mack deaths btw

like they're pretty blatantly PR kills (and mack probably suicided with one of his targets anyways) as opposed to SPKs

that's what happens when you've got a pubclaimed jailkeeper, mang

4 minutes ago, Walrein said:

are people really that weirded out by the kaoz/mack deaths btw

like they're pretty blatantly PR kills (and mack probably suicided with one of his targets anyways) as opposed to SPKs

that's what happens when you've got a pubclaimed jailkeeper, mang

its just me lol, literally just me

less last night than like, ever