• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Makaze said:

theres my script

its the only option that works on sf

mmmmmmmmmmm it disagrees with scriptsafe so i haven't been able to use it

jaybee losing motivation also indicates that his scumpartner(s) were also kind of............. not playing? afk? or obvious (or at least he thought town would think they were obvious)

Just now, Beru said:

jaybee losing motivation also indicates that his scumpartner(s) were also kind of............. not playing? afk? or obvious (or at least he thought town would think they were obvious)

i mean he was resigned to being bussed by his team

i think he was also just trying to make himself look a little better

Can you run the code in your console? In Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+K In Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+J. Just copy the script into there.

This should be in its tab that is on page 1. It will take a while.

Hi, this is an announcement from your co-mod.

I'd just like to remind you all that you to try take a step back from the game when things get heated and do something else for a while. The game thread is more than capable of surviving without your input while you clear your head (160 pages is a lot to read anyway) and I'm slightly concerned that certain players are getting a little too invested. Please remember that mafia is a game and that the people you're talking to might be mafia aligned, they aren't scum irl.

4 minutes ago, Beru said:

it's blocking like 19 different types of trackers and ad vectors rn i really don't wanna

Using Privacy Badger should solve the same problem without hurting my scripts btw

uuuuuuuuuuugh i'll do that later

also it isn't really that important right now.

sort by postcount become mafia expert produces a walrein who is coincidentally the top wagon anywy

On 4/11/2018 at 10:35 AM, Jaybee said:

cool beans i lost my content refreshing the page ty sf

I don't really know how to feel wrt the way eclipse is playing, which is targeting people for playing poorly (Zeus, Satsuma, Fable's first post) instead of targeting people for being scummy. I recall you saying earlier that you were null/town on most of the active players - is that something that's changed? I'm townreading clipsey but I wanna know how you feel about the more active players. || Also I agree with Via that this line of attack has a different vibe than Via's own vote on Zeus - I'd sheep Via's case tbh.

I didn't have issues with Bart's rereading of his role PM but what I don't like is how overly defensive he was in his last post. I vaguely? recall? him doing this before? but it reads like scared scum.

kirsche, do you have any reads on anyone aside from BBM? Normally I dislike this level of tunneling but it's kirsche so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

same for satsuma - anything on anyone aside from Athena? I know you said you needed more time but if there wasn't enough content then surely there is now.

I'm not understanding Refa's defense of Fable - when you say "scum won't ask who to sheep in-thread" (paraphrased). can you elaborate for a dumb 8yo pls

fine with via and walrein too

I don't like weapons, this post feels very washy over Athena, Bart & Kirsche, using a lot of words and giving both justifications for a null read.

might have more on Bibbon and some other people but it's 1:32am so i might just go and sleep, ##Vote: Bart because I think we'll get more from more pressure on him than a zeus vote.

this post specifically

On 4/12/2018 at 11:52 AM, Jaybee said:

Another person I'm quite uncomfortable with is eclipse. First off, I think she ultra misread (or misrepped) this - I read it as Bart >>>>> Marth > Zeus and that flows perfectly with Athena's overall play. Plus I am still very against her given reasons for lynching Zeus, exact same logic as earlier (and echoed by many others) that I'm sure this isn't the best use of our D1 lynch. I can conceivably see scum pushing this lynch, honestly, it's a fast, ez kill.

also this is my favourite post this game that i've read so far

omega is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper never Mafia

honestly, would like to hear more of omega playing the game instead of AtEing everyone out of existence. since i got here he's only really been doing defense things

it would help people not murder him

Outside of Snike, my mafia option is still leaning heavily towards kill. If it isn't kill then I would look at like mak because of Zeus posting mainly. @Makaze no offense, but I think this wal focus is a bit strange. I'm really not seeing the point of going towards a possible not mafia yet. I've been thinking about my walrein read and it's really sticking to the thin town read. It's also the fact that I don't really his scumminess showing up and I was scum with him before

On ITP vs mafia hunting, I think the danger of doing the former first is that you have no interactions to go on, and mafia have the more immediate threat of fulfilling their wincon. There's at most 2 mafia left, so the latter isn't much of a concern, and it's only one more anti-town kill if we lynch right.

Also, sorry Makaze, but Refa is the only NOC town leader for me.

##unvote

##vote: Snike

Walrein is bad but he just doesn't seem scummy.

* There's at most 2 mafia left, so the latter isn't much of a concern, but I want to target the mafia first. It's a better informed decision and it's only one more anti-town kill if we lynch right.

I don't know how I accidentally deleted a whole line, but there you go.