We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

refa to answer your question I don't know if I remember omega ever being this aggressive and manipulative in a game before. and he's so corny about it too I can't help but be uncomfortable with it. the way he specifically targeted kill with the whole "you played with me before!!" I just don't know what to feel about it. he hasn't gotten any better w this and while his content is I guess okay on its own he acts like he needs to include the ate and it pads it all up. I'm just not gonna forgive ate anymore. after LG I don't care anymore

and yeah besides omega's claim the way he was treated by the wolves is very not w/w so he's definitely Not Mafia but he might also be Not Town

and it's worse because he keeps doing it like it's necessary? he keeps saying specifically "I'm trying to help the village and this is how you pay me?" how does that not sound like a cornered itp 

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

this is a nice illustration of his recent bullshit to me. it's so much more reactionary than what i'm used to to the point where it's hard to ever imagine him villa. this is sort of ridiculous. ##vote Omega  villa omega never asks me to come save their ass. 

So you want to lynch an ITP over a Mafia?

This is my position from a strategic standpoint, just making sure you understand what this lynch is.

and refa I know you say "don't lynch them because they're itp lynch them because they're scum" we don't want to keep sk around. the sk kills and is not sided with town. if it were another itp I would be like, okay. but I don't want us to sit on our asses and hope for more sk crossfire. 

51 minutes ago, Fable said:

Like real question if athena is a wolf he has 3 options for counterwagons here and he goes with that's a wolf because....

Actually, that's a good point.

##Unvote

##Vote: Walrein

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

So you want to lynch an ITP over a Mafia?

This is my position from a strategic standpoint, just making sure you understand what this lynch is.

honestly never been big on strategy, but wouldn't an itp suspect automatically remove a kpn? 

Just now, Killthestory said:

honestly never been big on strategy, but wouldn't an itp suspect automatically remove a kpn? 

thats the strategy

lmao

players like refa don't seem to want to lynch him

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Whatever, just kill like Makaze/athena/Walrein if y'all go me today

I'm not sure beyond this. LG I was good with going, but a lot of people claim he's villa and I don't feel strong enough to overrule that. Everyone else looks villagery enough that it's not clear outside that pool, and I'm not sure the best way to pinpoint who's deep without some more flips.

Just now, Makaze said:

thats the strategy

lmao

players like refa don't seem to want to lynch him

oh lol.

i don't see why we shouldn't be going for third parties here? idk how many mafia are left, but setup is closed. we're just probably guaranteed a loss of a kpn with a 3rd party hit, and while yolo doesn't feel like a wolf, he defo feels manipulative and scummy. i'm fine with hittin him.

I'll vote walrein to consolidate yeah. my scum pool is pretty much the same as everyone else's. 

##Votals @Iris @SB.

@everyone else

Do you think Omega is the ITP?

If you do, should we lynch him, or would you prefer Mafia for a strategic reason?

If you have a strategic reason, can you explain it for those of us who think we should the KP from the game?

2 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

and it's worse because he keeps doing it like it's necessary? he keeps saying specifically "I'm trying to help the village and this is how you pay me?" how does that not sound like a cornered itp 

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

and refa I know you say "don't lynch them because they're itp lynch them because they're scum" we don't want to keep sk around. the sk kills and is not sided with town. if it were another itp I would be like, okay. but I don't want us to sit on our asses and hope for more sk crossfire. 

yeah i can get where you're coming from, i just think the day is hosed if town lynches omega and he doesn't flip itp, especially since no one seems to think he'll flip mafia anyways.

like why lynch suspected itp omega off of him being defensive when we have like three scum flips and associative reads w/those flips?  literally any player can feasibly be the itp and it's easier to itp hunt when there are less players in the game imo!

i'm biased because idt he's either mafia or itp tho

it's true that we probably have a better chance w walrein though. just thought I'd give my opinion on that

Just now, Refa said:

yeah i can get where you're coming from, i just think the day is hosed if town lynches omega and he doesn't flip itp, especially since no one seems to think he'll flip mafia anyways.

like why lynch suspected itp omega off of him being defensive when we have like three scum flips and associative reads w/those flips?  literally any player can feasibly be the itp and it's easier to itp hunt when there are less players in the game imo!

i'm biased because idt he's either mafia or itp tho

1. the role is perfect for itp

2. the role claim by marth is itp motivated

3. omega has anti-town motivations of his own

4. we have no one we think is anti-town AND does not make sense with the associatives

1 hour ago, Fable said:

Like real question if athena is a wolf he has 3 options for counterwagons here and he goes with that's a wolf because....

ok, athena isn't a wolf either.

this is getting better...

Just now, Makaze said:

##Votals @Iris @SB.

@everyone else

If you do, should we lynch him, or would you prefer Mafia for a strategic reason?

If you have a strategic reason, can you explain it for those of us who think we should the KP from the game?

ITP lynching is how scum wins games.  "This obviously not mafia guy could still be ITP, guys!" "lynches" "Whoops, he was town, but this next obviously mafia guy is totally it".

I read his argument with you and I also don't see a world in which ITP!Marth claims his role at three votes.

Just now, Makaze said:

1. the role is perfect for itp

2. the role claim by marth is itp motivated

3. omega has anti-town motivations of his own

4. we have no one we think is anti-town AND does not make sense with the associatives

1. Yes.  Do you think SB/Iris would make that ITP's fakeclaim?

2. Disagree.  The best argument you had was "what if ITP!Marth is playing suboptimally".

3. How so?

4. Omega doesn't make sense as scum with Shinori...

5 minutes ago, Makaze said:

##Votals @Iris @SB.

@everyone else

well, he's not mafia. and his posts are really...... yucky.

i already posted the if you think there's 4 mafia then it doesn't matter but if you think there's 5 mafia it does matter which means we should lynch the itp because lynching mafia doesn't guarantee kp reduction

i need to see the votal before i know if i can vote or not /o\ i'm bad at mentally keeping track of votes

I pinged Kill cuz I have hope he'll consider my pool if you guys go me today.

I don't know why Makaze's being read V. Just lynch him after Walrein/me; I'm tired of him pushing mislynches and it's wolfy in this case because my role's an obvious red herring and him citing it to kill me is so bad and the kind of push antitown latches onto.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

ITP lynching is how scum wins games.  "This obviously not mafia guy could still be ITP, guys!" "lynches" "Whoops, he was town, but this next obviously mafia guy is totally it".

I read his argument with you and I also don't see a world in which ITP!Marth claims his role at three votes.

1. Yes.  Do you think SB/Iris would make that ITP's fakeclaim?

2. Disagree.  The best argument you had was "what if ITP!Marth is playing suboptimally".

3. How so?

4. Omega doesn't make sense as scum with Shinori...

i can see that argument, but im just sure on this one

Okay, before we go onward. Do you see a world where town!Marth claims this role at three votes? Why would he out that he is immune to the FK and watches himself to the Mafia when he is town? There is absolutely NO motivation to do this until you are about to be hammered as town

but there is a good reason to do it as itp. even if it is high risk, you have a very good chance of not getting nk'd, and the town also will not investigate you. this claim ensures he stays alive outside of a lynch

1. No. I think it's his real role. It's not a fake claim. He made the claim because he thought it was a good idea to save himself in the long run.

2. My argument is that the ONLY thing it does is make sure he never gets targeted at night.

3. Literally read my arguments about the way he has been handling this Day. He is self-preserving and jumping from lynch to lynch to save his own ass. He's defensive as hell. Call me crazy but I think a player as skilled as Omega can do better than that, if he's aware that he's being defensive. And he is. We know because he argued it to Kill as a defense. Then he kept right on doing it.

4. That's my point. The ITP will be someone who shows anti-town motivations AND does not make sense with the Mafia team. No one else fits that description.