We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

14 minutes ago, Fable said:

Yeah that reread didn't do much for me tbh other than make me think the things I already think which is this game makes 0 sense to me if walrein isn't a wolf and the most likely partner is the hydra so flip them and let's see what happens. 

Everybody else has reason they should be a villager or at least not wolf. 

@Refa

What you think boi?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

Baldrick was floating how I as ITP may have shot Shinori because there was a chance he'd be townread later on. I was telling him there is no reason Shinori is likelier to become townread after his bad EOD1.

Simply put you're wrong

Whoever killed him clearly thought that

And hindsight is 20/20, if you did it you would not admit it now.

hello my reread isn't going very well because i keep getting confused who replaced in for who. it's probably better for me to make a town circle and then go down from there

regrets.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

@Refa

What you think boi?

this is a hyper-scummy defense method

Refa has already stated hes not down with lynching you today

mfw all Omega reads is posts about himself

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Baldrick was floating how I as ITP may have shot Shinori because there was a chance he'd be townread later on.

No.

48 minutes ago, Omega. said:

2. Mafia never target Marth for anything regardless; he was being read wolf and they don't waste a power on a ML option.

38 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

2. There's always the possibility he is townread later on.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Or he's ITP and as ITP he was not super logical about how this would look.

Why is this town!illogical and not ITP!illogical?

I've never played with Marth as wolf so I can't give you a hard answer as to what he'd do as ITP there. I'd say that as a self-watcher ITP he was in the perfect position to draw power roles to him for playing wolfy in the eyes of village so him doing the opposite of that you have to believe he'd get rid of his best play. 

this is a hyper-scummy defense method

Refa has already stated hes not down with lynching you today

mfw all Omega reads is posts about himself

I was asking Refa what he thought of Fable concluding that the game doesn't make sense if Walrein isn't mafia.

You're just reading my posts with the idea that I'm wolf/ITP and twisting everything to be consistent with that.

Just now, Beru said:

hello my reread isn't going very well because i keep getting confused who replaced in for who. it's probably better for me to make a town circle and then go down from there

regrets.

less excuses, more solutions

look at the wagons and ISO them

like Baldrick pointed out you can go to a user's profile and view all their recent content. you will have to open posts in a new tab to view longer ones/show quotes but its a good way to get a read on specific people

start with the flipped mafia and then go to the current town consensus PoE (walrein/snike/omega) to find out which ones you suspect.

reading the entire will take longer than the phase just in man hours

3 minutes ago, Fable said:

That post isn't about omega? 

No, but he's trying to defend himself by getting to push counter wagons

Instead of doing it himself i might add

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@Refa

What you think boi?

I think Athena is the most likely to flip scum.  Athena doesn't make sense as scum w/Snike, and Walrein scumread him earlier too right?  So the most likely explanation for Athena being scum is that there's a 4 man scumteam, which I don't believe is unlikely.

Walrein doesn't make sense as scum w/anyone besides Snike, who I don't think will flip scum.  So the most likely explanation for Walrein being scum (for me) is that there's a 4 man scumteam, which would...make some sense.  TBH, I just want him to claim at this point, even if it's just in the QT to me.

Wouldn't lynch outside of these two people today.

Just now, Makaze said:

less excuses, more solutions

look at the wagons and ISO them

like Baldrick pointed out you can go to a user's profile and view all their recent content. you will have to open posts in a new tab to view longer ones/show quotes but its a good way to get a read on specific people

start with the flipped mafia and then go to the current town consensus PoE (walrein/snike/omega) to find out which ones you suspect.

reading the entire will take longer than the phase just in man hours

@Beru

Be sure to ISO Makaze as well. Especially look out for him:

- Building an eclipse wagon that no one cared about before he came into the game, which confirmed wolves sheeped

- Casing Obvnoobtown Sully

- Calling me ITP off of rolespec

- Excessive and general wrongness to the point where it crosses over into wolfiness over being just super wrong village

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

1. That's not a defense

2. At this point him asking anyone anything you could frame that way and that's both gross and illogical 

5 minutes ago, Fable said:

That post isn't about omega? 

oh i get it now

i mean hes selectively reading anything that can save him or is attacking him

and anything else, including refas already claiming to be down with lynching walrein

slips through his fingers

I've been engaging Refa to see if we've been on the same wavelength for literally the entire game. I'm working with him on the rest of the lynches.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

1. That's not a defense

2. At this point him asking anyone anything you could frame that way and that's both gross and illogical 

i get this argument, i just thought it was odd and opportunistic that he somehow thought it was new information to Refa

like, refa has been very clear about his opinions

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I think Athena is the most likely to flip scum.  Athena doesn't make sense as scum w/Snike, and Walrein scumread him earlier too right?  So the most likely explanation for Athena being scum is that there's a 4 man scumteam, which I don't believe is unlikely.

Walrein doesn't make sense as scum w/anyone besides Snike, who I don't think will flip scum.  So the most likely explanation for Walrein being scum (for me) is that there's a 4 man scumteam, which would...make some sense.  TBH, I just want him to claim at this point, even if it's just in the QT to me.

Wouldn't lynch outside of these two people today.

Athena is also probably the player that got pushed the most between the 3 flipped wolves save maybe eclipse or Mack 

Like, I say Marth's play makes no sense for town, and you say Marth doesn't play sensibly (read: modkill), which is fair enough.

But then you say Marth's play makes no sense for ITP, and so he can't be ITP.

Day 4.14 - Votals
Omega. (3): via, Baldrick
Walrein (3): Fable, Makaze, athena_57
athena_57 (2): Refa, Omega.
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Alette, EvanManManMan

Not Voting: Beru, Killthestory, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Walrein

You have ~43 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Just now, Makaze said:

i get this argument, i just thought it was odd and opportunistic that he somehow thought it was new information to Refa

like, refa has been very clear about his opinions

Fable is generally agreed to be villa. I'm engaging the villacore.

You don't look like you're actually putting into any thought behind why I'm doing what I'm doing and instead just taking every opportunity to spin me as wolf/ITP.

Just now, Fable said:

Athena is also probably the player that got pushed the most between the 3 flipped wolves save maybe eclipse or Mack 

What was Jaybee's push?  Legitimate question, I don't remember.  Shinori significantly pushed him, but Junk just scumread him in one LD2 post and never voted him.