We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Omega. said:

Fable is generally agreed to be villa. I'm engaging the villacore.

You don't look like you're actually putting into any thought behind why I'm doing what I'm doing and instead just taking every opportunity to spin me as wolf/ITP.

I mean I'm already convinced of my opinion and don't see a world where it's anyone else, so yeah.

I'm more worried that I will be killed by you or the Mafia and town will think I was crazy.

Baldrick is at least thinking about it which makes me feel better.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I mean I'm already convinced of my opinion and don't see a world where it's anyone else, so yeah.

I'm more worried that I will be killed by you or the Mafia and town will think I was crazy.

Baldrick is at least thinking about it which makes me feel better.

How did being convinced of your opinion work for you for 80% of this game, again?

Don't worry dude. If this village is bad enough to lynch me, I am going to ensure that both of us are taken out in the long run.

4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Like, I say Marth's play makes no sense for town, and you say Marth doesn't play sensibly (read: modkill), which is fair enough.

But then you say Marth's play makes no sense for ITP, and so he can't be ITP.

I'm saying he took the best part of his role (finding power roles) and pissed it away for reasons that are convoluted.

It's a judgement call of whether you think Marth was just salty villa (which he has history of being) or salty enough as ITP to the point he outs the most useful part of his role and neutralizing it.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I'm saying he took the best part of his role (finding power roles) and pissed it away for reasons that are convoluted.

What's convoluted about claiming to, as you said, get people off his back?

It's a judgement call of whether you think Marth was just salty villa (which he has history of being) or salty enough as ITP to the point he outs the most useful part of his role and neutralizing it.

As I said,  ITP would want his role out in the open so that mafia don't target him.

11 minutes ago, Refa said:

What was Jaybee's push?  Legitimate question, I don't remember.  Shinori significantly pushed him, but Junk just scumread him in one LD2 post and never voted him.

JB didn't push him but Athena does have favorable interactions with him like pushing him and athena being the CW to JB's wagon on d2. 

I think that every post Omega has made since his amazing initial defense has not come from a "here is how it is" standpoint but instead has argued from a "that is impossible, in order for that to be true, x would also have to be true" standpoint. I think this is how he would handle it if he was caught in a lie IRL -- it's just naturally how some people handle lying.

If I were town in his position I think I would just go with "Well I'm town so I'm not sure why he did it, but that's what happened." And not try to defend it beyond that, because that's how it is.

Especially if he is town and his survival is less important than finding Mafia. I don't see how his defenses here are helping a town alignment and I think he has had time to cool off and stop reeling, and instead focus on what to do after he's gone.

But he's not doing that, and he's stopped doing that since his initial defense. He has spent so much time on self-defense -- and is self-aware enough of this to argue that he is in this mode to @Killthestory and appeal to a time Killthestory was in the same mode as a defense -- that it has long since stopped being about scumhunting and has become all about saving himself.

@Killthestory I think that if you were in the same mode as Omega is as town you would be too frustrated to be self-aware and if you became self-aware you would stop the defense and start hunting scum. It's impossible to be angry when you're watching yourself being angry unless the anger is for show.

Notice how he has pretty much stopped casing on me when that didn't work and suddenly he is asking Refa about Snike and Walrein. He has also said that he needs Athena to post to get reads on him, but now that Athena has posted, he has no questions, and has dropped that line of reasoning completely.

I think he is okay with anyone who isn't him, and it's showing in how he's acting.

I've just been taking pot shots instead of saying it outright because I think it better if people come to some conclusions on their own and if Omega convinces people with these arguments he kind of 

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

1. What's convoluted about claiming to, as you said, get people off his back?

2. As I said,  ITP would want his role out in the open so that mafia don't target him.

1. Personally, I don't get as annoyed/frustrated when people wagon/lynch me as scum. I don't know Marth though. I'm just saying it's a likelier world where Marth is salty as a villa and says fuck it and outs everything to get people off his back. As ITP, you can argue that he's salty, but he's so salty that he's throwing all caution to the wind and outing the part of his role that allows him to hunt power roles. I just don't think from an outside perspective that the latter is likelier.

2. I know. I'm saying Marth probably would not have thought that even as ITP, because he was being wagoned and on everyone's list. It's doubtful that mafia target him ever there.

@Killthestory

You know me better than Makaze, so make sure to ignore him. If he gets me killed, kill him in my stead after y'all see my flip.

Makaze, I came into this day phase with a pool. I'm working with my villabros and voting there. I've interacted with you more than enough to make you look like shit after my flip, and the Day's not even over yet.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:26 AM, Iris said:

Very Belated Votals
Jaybee (4): Marth, BBM, Via, athena_57
athena_57 (3): Refa, Shinori, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Marth (3): Walrein, eclipse
Zkirsche (3): Junko, Mackc2, Weapons
Bibbon (2): Jaybee, SullyMcGully
Junko (1): Zkirsche

Not Voting: Fenrir Aesir, Bibbon, Lord Gaius, Fable, zeus_112

You have ~39 hours left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Like real question if athena is a wolf he has 3 options for counterwagons here and he goes with that's a wolf because....

@Killthestory

You know me better than Makaze, so make sure to ignore him. If he gets me killed, kill him in my stead after y'all see my flip.

Makaze, I came into this day phase with a pool. I'm working with my villabros and voting there. I've interacted with you more than enough to make you look like shit after my flip, and the Day's not even over yet.

I'm no longer pushing for your lynch so much as pushing that you are the ITP.

There are two options:

1. You are the ITP and we lynch you today.

2. You are the ITP and we choose to hunt scum for today.

I think town generally prefers option 2 for solving reasons.

My personaly perspective is that town will win faster if the ITP is dead,

but you seem to have no opinion on whether killing mafia is better or not, unless I missed it

Looking at the lynch candidates for today, I think the most support is for Snoyke/Athena/Walrein.

My order for those is Snoyke > Walrein > Athena. If you want to lynch Athena, tell me why Shinori's push is a bus, or address what Fable posted about the votals.

I'm fine with either Snike or Walrein if he was a 5 man mafia, but Walrein is better if we have a 4

Snike is much better for info so I prefer that one for those reasons and either one confirms a world where there are 4 mafia by PoE

Just now, Beru said:

wait, do athena and kts have the same role? i'm reading isos and it mentions them both being networkers.....

yes. they each network one half of a neighborhood. player a and player b's targets will become neighbors for the rest of the game

On 4/21/2018 at 6:53 PM, Refa said:

Makaze (replacing zeus_112)- Omega, ???
Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))- Boron, 1x Dayvig (May be wrong about the amount of shots)
Via- Prims, Gets a role if guesses all of the characters correctly
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)- Rapier, Lazy Watcher
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)- Eclipse, Mayor
Fable- Weapons, ???
Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)- Paperblade, Bookie
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces)- Rein/Juliette, Role Miller
Walrein- Via, ???
athena_57- Snike, Co-Networker
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)- Gaius, Co-Networker
Omega (replacing Marth)- Jaybee, Self Watcher/Delayer

@Beru

Just now, Makaze said:

yes. they each network one half of a neighborhood. player a and player b's targets will become neighbors for the rest of the game

that's......... strange

anyway, kts is town. reading spew from shinori and junk. idk about athena though because there's a lot of weird points where one scum is like "i wanna lynch athena" and then votes kts instead, and then while scumreading kts they talk to kts as if kts is town lol

baldrick is town

refa is town unless she hellbusses idk?

i know other people have already done like, all the work to clear a lot of people but i haven't been able to find it. i don't even know what all the claims are and what they do because nobody has put that information in one place, there's been some posts about it but no real solid ones

Makaze (replacing zeus_112)- Omega, ??? Role not claimed
Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))- Boron, 1x Dayvig (May be wrong about the amount of shots) You know this one
Via- Prims, Gets a role if guesses all of the characters correctly Specific extra role unknown
Beru -> SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)- Rapier, Lazy Watcher You lol
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)- Eclipse, Mayor Doublevoter
Fable- Weapons, ??? Hasn't claimed?
EvanManManMan -> Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)- Paperblade, Bookie Bets on who will die at night. if correct, gets a vig next night
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces)- Rein/Juliette, Role Miller Inspects as godfather to all inspections
Walrein- Via, ??? Unclaimed
athena_57- Snike, Co-Networker One half of a neighborizer. Targets one of the neighbors
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)- Gaius, Co-Networker Same as above.
Omega (replacing Marth)- Jaybee, Self Watcher/Delayer Passively delays all actions on themselves, including kills, and self-watches themselves at the same time

thanks \o/

this is actually super useful

i think shinori and jaybee are probably better to read because they didn't expect to die (especially shinori) whereas junko definitely knew he was dying (but i already read that because it was like 10 posts lol)

if anyone has any like.............. useful things for me to do while i'm trying to figure out wtf i'm doing on this forum that would be nice

43 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@Killthestory

stop trying to fucking manipulate me dude. i'm gonna power lynch you if you keep trying this shit. yes, i can read you, and yes, i can understand you being town probably more than anyone here. what i don't understand is why you're making posts directed with threatening messages towards me while also trying to somehow get me to defend you?

and what's this with makaze? why should him being wrong effect my read on him? he's been read all game, but it's not until he's wrong about you that he somehow is wolf? wtf yolo 

53 minutes ago, Makaze said:

But he's not doing that, and he's stopped doing that since his initial defense. He has spent so much time on self-defense -- and is self-aware enough of this to argue that he is in this mode to @Killthestory and appeal to a time Killthestory was in the same mode as a defense -- that it has long since stopped being about scumhunting and has become all about saving himself.

@Killthestory I think that if you were in the same mode as Omega is as town you would be too frustrated to be self-aware and if you became self-aware you would stop the defense and start hunting scum. It's impossible to be angry when you're watching yourself being angry unless the anger is for show.

Notice how he has pretty much stopped casing on me when that didn't work and suddenly he is asking Refa about Snike and Walrein. He has also said that he needs Athena to post to get reads on him, but now that Athena has posted, he has no questions, and has dropped that line of reasoning completely.

I think he is okay with anyone who isn't him, and it's showing in how he's acting.

I've just been taking pot shots instead of saying it outright because I think it better if people come to some conclusions on their own and if Omega convinces people with these arguments he kind of 

this is a nice illustration of his recent bullshit to me. it's so much more reactionary than what i'm used to to the point where it's hard to ever imagine him villa. this is sort of ridiculous. ##vote Omega  villa omega never asks me to come save their ass.