We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway i get makaze is working the game around or whatever but please don't imply my opinions are because of him. im not fucking sheeping makaze i'm doing what i want to fucking do even if it is kind of along the same lines as everybody else. stop assuming im just going along with whatever makaze says and i blindly trust him and that im some dumb sheep. i know i've been moody the past day and i'm sorry but i'm starting to feel like my intentions are being misinterpreted and i hate that. if i were sheeping makaze i wouldn't have argued with him when he insisted LG was 100% scum. everyone is like doing whatever they want to do and acting like they're above each other for it. i don't have anything against anyone and i'm not mad i'm just really disgruntled with some people attitudes. i dont know why everyone just townread walrein either. i mostly didn't pay them any mind but i figured in the back of my head they would be PoE'd anyway. omega's defensive response to me earlier when he was like "Are you serious?" was weird. then he completely ignores everything i've said about him. i can't tell if it's because i'm pissing him off (which isn't my intention) or he doesn't feel like it's worth it paying attention to what i've been saying but it's been rubbing me the wrong way in a scummy way. at least when arc did it they only did it the one time.

walrein i don't know about makaze's case on you because i didn't read it. you're (from my pov) being PoE'd and should probably claim.

3 minutes ago, Walrein said:

this has been the weekend from hell

am i gettin voted for any reason other than flaking or am i just paying for my sins

the first one also apparently people were only tonereading you on your tone but not your content which sucks

haven't read your iso yet lol

Just now, Vi-astra said:

walrein i don't know about makaze's case on you because i didn't read it. you're (from my pov) being PoE'd and should probably claim.

yeah ok

shame it's unverifiable

hardclaiming motivator

n1 targeted fable, action failed

n2 targeted mack, succeeded (should have targeted bibbon/kaoz slot but forgot they claimed jk)

n3 targeted kaoz, he died (and so did mack)

Day 4.16 - Votals
Walrein (5): Fable, Makaze, athena_57, Refa, Omega
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (4): Alette, EvanManManMan, Baldrick

Not Voting: Beru, Killthestory, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Walrein, Via

You have ~38 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

i don't like excessive AtE because it makes me incredibly anxious so yeah i get kind of a baby about it but i hate it when people do it like you can just do it and it's a legit defense and you don't have to feel bad for it. i've been playing fucking mafia since 2008 and i have had horrible experiences with people manipulating me emotionally irl including pretending to be my friend and pretending to not like me anymore to win games. so like sorry i'm sensitive about it but i wish people would cool it. this is admittedly AtE i guess in a way i realize but this isn't even related to the game this shouldn't be alignment indicative on my end. 

Just now, Vi-astra said:

im motivator? huh.  what's the flavor behind that i'm curious

apparently ur just a really nice person and spending the night chatting with people motivates them!

Just now, Vi-astra said:

why did you target the people you targeted?

n1: "fable is probably town, and unlike via/eclipse he's pretty much never eating the night kill"

n2: "i should probably motivate the closest thing we have to a protective role"

n3: "wait hold on i'm an idiot we have an ACTUAL protective role slash roleblocker that i should motivate"

sorry that i exploded just. When you guys are reading differently from everyone else dont act like youre better for it and like we're all dumb or something. it's making me seriously upset

1 minute ago, Walrein said:

n1: "fable is probably town, and unlike via/eclipse he's pretty much never eating the night kill"

n2: "i should probably motivate the closest thing we have to a protective role"

n3: "wait hold on i'm an idiot we have an ACTUAL protective role slash roleblocker that i should motivate"

that makes sense enough but i'm surprised you considered fable of all people. can you explain your thought process behind reading him town d1?

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

that makes sense enough but i'm surprised you considered fable of all people. can you explain your thought process behind reading him town d1?

pure gut toneread, baby

Just now, Baldrick said:

Via imo you're a scary good mafia player dw.

Walrein what exactly does a motivator do? I could look it up but I'm lazy and rather that you tell me.

whoever i (successfully) target gets to use their night action twice the following night

walrein I would say target me tonight but I have a paranoid feeling I'm going to die soon so if you're not lynched today target whoever.