We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

15 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I agree, Marth is bad.

I can see a world where he just does it on a whim, though. If his intention is to never get targeted by investigation OR killed, it makes perfect sense.

It's just bad strategy.

Sorry, man. You subbed into someone who fucked you over.

You made a good show of it along the way, and I applaud you. I hope I play with you again, hopefully as same alignment, so we can thunderdome each other for towncred.

No, Marth was exactly where he wanted to be as a wolf/ITP. His claim in that scenario flies in the face of that.

As for your last sentence, the feeling is mutual, noob.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

yah it was hilaruous, but why shouldnt i believe you cant make that post as a wolf? like i said, i think ur wolfgame is pretty strong bud, and ur recents are lookin worse and worse. talk to me about your reads? where u sitting? whats ur preferred go to lynch? rn all ur doing is being hyper reactive and defense, and thats defo not prototypical yolo.

@Makaze generally i dislike how yolo is taking all the pressure. it wasnt apparent until ppl started locking votes on him, but hes just getting super reactive and defense and dropped any pretense of gamesolving. i get his point that this is a new forum, but ive pressured and tunneled him in the past. when hes villa, nothing slows him down, and he always constantly searches for wolves in the face of adversity. here? not so much.

What garbage dude.

I have already fucking said that I'm mostly waiting on athena/Walrein. I can't do shit until they post more. Remember what people pulled on you in Princess Bride? That's what you're doing to me. No consideration to the gamestate and instead hitting me with level 0 reasoning.

I can tell you that they're not aligned as wolves. Also if Walrein is a wolf, Evan is prolly villa for how fast LG sheeped Fable's case yesterday.

Here's the thing, I think you had plenty enough info to find mafia without waiting

we have 3 flips

you don't strike me as the type of player who would struggle this hard in a game with only 3 mafia and only 2 have flipped

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What garbage dude.

I have already fucking said that I'm mostly waiting on athena/Walrein. I can't do shit until they post more. Remember what people pulled on you in Princess Bride? That's what you're doing to me. No consideration to the gamestate and instead hitting me with level 0 reasoning.

I can tell you that they're not aligned as wolves. Also if Walrein is a wolf, Evan is prolly villa for how fast LG sheeped Fable's case yesterday.

##Unvote

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I have already fucking said that I'm mostly waiting on athena/Walrein. I can't do shit until they post more.

I'm here now. If you want to ask me stuff I can answer before I read everything (I'm at page 128), I'm available.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What garbage dude.

I think that if Snike/Walrein, Walrein will case Omega and Athena, and suggest an ITP lynch on Athena today.

garbage indeed

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Here's the thing, I think you had plenty enough info to find mafia without waiting

we have 3 flips

you don't strike me as the type of player who would struggle this hard in a game with only 3 mafia and only 2 have flipped

I don't really think I've been struggling. What makes you think so?

athena, I'm just looking for your natural reactions to what you've missed. Carry on.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I don't really think I've been struggling. What makes you think so?

athena, I'm just looking for your natural reactions to what you've missed. Carry on.

lmao

you're waiting

you wouldn't need to wait if you weren't struggling to come to a conclusion without new info

5 hours ago, Omega. said:

Yeah, no. A jokey self-vote is not competition to kill myself.

I'm YOLOSWAG from MU by the way. I was a wolf in the 21 Ancestors game and villager in Proph's Diamond game. If you remember, my tone was much more serious in the former and strongly DGAF in the latter.

How much of this game have you read? Why would you think Makaze, with his terrible voting record and has literally been confirmed to champion wolf lynches, would ever be killed? Or Alette, who is essentially a vanilla at this point? Refa should be dead, yes, but that will help soon enough because I think him/Fable are the only people who haven't started tinfoiling as a probability at this point.

because Makaze is the only one driving the game forward even if he's wrong all the time killing him would kill the game and in dead games mafia win

you can argue that but everyone else's posts are mostly fighting with Makaze/talking about whether or not they agree with something he posted

15 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What garbage dude.

I think that if Snike/Walrein, Snike will case Omega and Athena, and suggest an ITP lynch on Omega today (fixed).

Your argument re: LG/Walrein is legitimate, but are you thinking Walrein or LG is more scummy? Without waiting, that is.

Just now, Beru said:

because Makaze is the only one driving the game forward even if he's wrong all the time killing him would kill the game and in dead games mafia win

This is irrelevant if all makaze is doing is tunneling villagers. 

Just now, Fable said:

I mean y'all managed to lynch mafia at least once, alette shot one too

actually I should go read the posts around the shot again once I get out of bed

Just now, Fable said:

I have changed my mind about Walrein. See my case re: Wal/Snike.

Just now, Killthestory said:

i dont think omega is a wolf

omega is itp

i can buy not lynching him if you want to lynch mafia, but he is the itp. its all but modconfirmed

15 minutes ago, Fable said:

Yeah in the middle of doing that....did you really not read walrein's post the whole time you were defending them so hard? 

Unfortunately, yes. I read like their first five posts and they were so village sounding that I didn't bother with associatives.

Never again.

Edited by Makaze
pronouns

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

what specifically does itp mean?

independent third party. aka 3p. aka sk

see my arguments regarding his defense post's slip about his role

and marth claiming

kind of want to read the game from the beginning and comment on things as I go along with Future Knowledge and colour coding people's read walls and stuff but I'm afraid of drowning the thread :x

1 minute ago, Beru said:

kind of want to read the game from the beginning and comment on things as I go along with Future Knowledge and colour coding people's read walls and stuff but I'm afraid of drowning the thread :x

please don't

that's always a bad idea

you can read but don't comment unless it brings up new information

e.g. don't ask questions that have already been asked. reread arguments only work if you have read everything else and know whether someone has challenged them on it