We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Makaze said:

I can actually buy this claim, it fits with what i said

But I think you forgot AND were not actually trying to eat the NK

fwiw

I'd argue that me forgetting is likelier from V. I'm more meticulous as a wolf.

As for not trying to eat the NK, what? I came into the game, was very loud when I didn't have to be, and have generally been vocal about things in a way I think is most helpful to the village. Believe me, I wish I was a wolf in this village.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

I'd argue that me forgetting is likelier from V. I'm more meticulous as a wolf.

As for not trying to eat the NK, what? I came into the game, was very loud when I didn't have to be, and have generally been vocal about things in a way I think is most helpful to the village. Believe me, I wish I was a wolf in this village.

I'm not claiming you are a Mafia, but I am claiming that your win requires you to survive instead of help the town

I think you know that I am town and are trying to case me instead of of convince me of someone else because all you care about is not eating the lynch, and you haven't even touched the idea of who would be my partner in a game with no ITP (which you also haven't spec'd about)

this is a purely self-preservative move and i don't understand the logic

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

i.e. you forgot for the purposes of that post, but would have remembered if it wasn't an AtE defense. you added the NK thing but there was never any world where a self-delayer AND a self--watcher would make sense unless it also delayed kills so you could catch people shooting you.

then you self-voted which really helped the case

Yeah you're either a wolf reaching or just villa overthinking. I made that post mostly to show Marth is/was squarely in his villa range and cuz I think it's dumb AF that this village thinks I'm a wolf at this point. Not all this convoluted and wrong nonsense.

Even then there has to be an ITP because town never kills either Kaoz or Mack, and no vig has claimed to be shooting who Mack was targeting (still unknown)

I think the most likely world is that Mack tried to save me and Omega tried to me, but I can't prove that without some kind of investigation

Just now, Makaze said:

I'm not claiming you are a Mafia, but I am claiming that your win requires you to survive instead of help the town

I think you know that I am town and are trying to case me instead of of convince me of someone else because all you care about is not eating the lynch, and you haven't even touched the idea of who would be my partner in a game with no ITP (which you also haven't spec'd about)

this is a purely self-preservative move and i don't understand the logic

Yeah well you're wrong boyo.

I never said you're the play today. I'm still working out my POE. Evan has been posting, but athena/Walrein are still AWOL. I cannot fucking solve the game with 0 posters who are being considered. Also, why the hell would I even bother pushing you as wolf? This village is on your dick hard, I'd just leave you alone and let you to continue to case villagers and win the game for me.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Yeah well you're wrong boyo.

I never said you're the play today. I'm still working out my POE. Evan has been posting, but athena/Walrein are still AWOL. I cannot fucking solve the game with 0 posters who are being considered. Also, why the hell would I even bother pushing you as wolf? This village is on your dick hard, I'd just leave you alone and let you to continue to case villagers and win the game for me.

Because I can and will lynch you regardless of what you are doing unless you convince me you are town

you almost had me. i was seriously buying it until i saw the slip

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Because I can and will lynch you regardless of what you are doing unless you convince me you are town

you almost had me. i was seriously buying it until i saw the slip

Forgetting role details isn't a slip. People tried to say the same shit with Bartozio and Nightmare. How did those work out again?

Just now, Omega. said:

Forgetting role details isn't a slip. People tried to say the same shit with Bartozio and Nightmare. How did those work out again?

what was the purpose of the self-watching if the delay didn't stop kills, in your mind?

Just now, Omega. said:

The only people I ever NKill in this game are Refa, Fable, and Kill. Literally no one else, in any universe, ever.

that wasn't what I expected

Why?

59 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Have I misread you

what is your actual alternative in a world where Snike is the last mafia and there is another scum member? (based on your responses you think Snike is possible but not Kirsche or athena)

I would need to sit down and take a hard look at it but the key for me right now is finding a root leading to a stem of associations, as from what I can see, associative PoE will be our best tool in solving this game.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I would need to sit down and take a hard look at it but the key for me right now is finding a root leading to a stem of associations, as from what I can see, associative PoE will be our best tool in solving this game.

this is a bad post

just saying

Just now, Omega. said:

SB put it in the game to punish village for rolespeccing. It's a red herring.

if you're serious about this and can actually convince me

which you are on your way to doing

then would you lynch snike, as I was willing to do before this slip happened?

that wasn't what I expected

Why?

Refa has wolfed with me before and knows my wolf game better than anyone else here. He's also consistently been one of the better villagers. Fable's role is unknown and I've played with him a couple times, I'd consider him a threat if I was a wolf. Same with Kill. Mackc/Kaoz kills are scrub moves IMO; I never make them here. Kaoz is good, but he had no sway.

this is a bad post

just saying

its not wrong, it just reads as very bad and pretending to contribute

i don't like it

Just now, Omega. said:

Refa has wolfed with me before and knows my wolf game better than anyone else here. He's also consistently been one of the better villagers. Fable's role is unknown and I've played with him a couple times, I'd consider him a threat if I was a wolf. Same with Kill. Mackc/Kaoz kills are scrub moves IMO; I never make them here. Kaoz is good, but he had no sway.

lol

i was asking about your itp kills

49 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

What specific areas are you talking about?

You're right that Snike never did that, but it's a fact that Shinori voted with  JB on eclipse, which was a long shot, rather than voting kirsche.

The specific areas there were Junko and Kirsche, and how Shinori would probably have avoided a Kirsche wagon to prevent scum grouping in one spot.

I can't exactly explain Shinori's motives yet since I still need to look at their reads but it more likely comes from fear of being outed after a Kirsche town flip than scum preserving their team. Shinori was also a strong town read at the time so being on the Kirsche wagon would have a negative impact on how they were read.

if you're serious about this and can actually convince me

which you are on your way to doing

then would you lynch snike, as I was willing to do before this slip happened?

Regarding the red herring, I'd say look at this setup: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/81445-alice-in-brexitland-mafia-confirmation/

There are a bunch of doctors, a watcher, etc. I've only played one game by them, but I'd say the setup shows they have a penchant to confuse village by putting in roles that share certain characteristics just to confuse the village if they try to massclaim and/or win on rolespec. 

Regarding Snike, eh, I'm leaning no at the moment. I was reading him V earlier. I just want more from athena/Walrein primarily then village can make a decision. Regarding ITP kills, the people I listed are the only ones I'd kill as either mafia/ITP.

Ok I'm really out for a while now, I'll be here tonight briefly but more tomorrow night cuz I'm busy AF today.