• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with Fjorm and then maybe Sharena or Anna if she loses. None of the other legendary heroes interest me. I like the theme, I’m glad voting gauntlets aren’t becoming predictable.

If I get him, I'll go Ryoma. If I don't, I'll go Alfonse. Really wish Ephraim was on this, if only because he's my favourite one of the legendaries, but I guess they had to stick with the ones available on this banner.

I'd be surprised if Ike didn't win this, though (barring the usual multiplier shenanigans).

I'm going Ike, it's not even a choice for me. How can I not support my favorite character in my favorite outfit? :3

Going to make Freddy my lead again since he's green and he should be very helpful with his near unscratchable Def!

If Ike loses, Ryoma is my second choice. But let's help make Ike a repeat winner, guys!

Edited by Anacybele

No Legendary Ephraim? Okay then ;-; Hmm I'm not exactly sure who I'm going to support. I've warmed up to Ike considerably recently thanks to getting a laptop that can run Dolphin well but I'm on the fence for everyone except Robin. I'll just let my cat pick for me :3:

For anyone on Team Grima, my ID is 5559303656. I’ll be leading with B!Tharja, Shigure, or P!Shigure. I’ll probably start with Tharja cause: 1. She’s all for Robin 2. She’s the most complete  than the other 2.

Gonna meme my way with Anna at first with good chances for bonus hours; doesn't matter to me, this mode has long lost its appeal and now has become borderline lazy and not worth anyone's attention besides some free feathers that pale in comparison to other modes (though admittedly without any effort as well).

This is the easiest VG choice I’ve had in a while. Let’s do all we can to earn another victory, Team Ike!

Unless if anyone has any objections, I’ll keep Cordelia (my current lead) as my VG lead. As usual, if you’re joining my team (Ike) and want to add me, all you need to do is ask.

Oh, right.

If I miraculously pull anyone, I'm going to their team.  But my luck with legendary heroes has been awful so far.  So I'll wait until it's a bit closer to the gauntlet to decide where I go for good.

I don't really understand the theme of this VG other than Heroes OCs vs Legendary Heroes but I am going to side with best girl Anna and will most likely stay on the left bracket for this VG's duration since I have none of the Legendary Heroes besides Fjorm. Kind of glad it isn't a Bridal VG since I would of had to spend orbs to get a bride if Groom Marth was in it and lost.

I'm going Ike of course. This isn't about feathers, this is about pride, and helping the big guy become even more of a legend.

My number if anyone is interested (though no one ever is): 2751683072

Edited by Inferno lizard

I’m going Team Ryoma, cause I want to help best bro win this. Doubt he’ll get pasted round 1, since he doesn’t seem to have any support. I hope I’m wrong with this assumption 

35 minutes ago, Inferno lizard said:

I think the VG will boil down to one thing: is Ike's fanbase big enough to overpower multiplier shenanigans.

Ike did commit deicide, but that was of Order, The Multiplier is the embodiment of Chaos. I'm not sure he'd be so good fighting for the opposite. 

I can already tell that V!Ike is going to win this unless there’s some great upset and he loses to the multiplier. The only one that could give V!Ike a run for his money would be F!Grima and that’s right on Round 1. 

I’ll probably join Team Ryoma. 

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yes! Go Team Ike! WE LIKE IKE! Legendary Biceps must prevail!

Yayy!! We fight for friends.

We choose Ike!!

The Thot slayer!!