New Heroes Appear: Nohrian Dusk (September 14th ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Masked Lucina feels forgotten.

Excuse me, that is clearly a man taking up Marth's name. :P

But yeah, I don't think IS really gives too much damns about gender balance, patterns or consistency in Heroes. They just seem to do their own thing.

I was thinking this banner wasn't going to be that attractive... Then I saw Flora. Pretty sure she just snatched the record for longest skill description.

I'm probably going to keep trying for Myrhh merges and just save for whenever she and Legendary Marth reappear.

IS is being very unsubtle with how they're trying to put a new power-level on the meta. I'm a bit scared and a bit excited to see where it leads

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lame. Silas is here, and I really wanted him. But I can't pull him from here. Because IS decided to throw Ophelia in the same color and I don't like her at all. REALLY disappointing. This is like the umpteenth time IS has ended up doing this to me too. That is to say, making a character I really like share a color with one I don't like. This has happened with male Morgan sharing with Chrom. Bride Cordelia sharing with Bride Lyn. And kind of Summer Frederick and Summer Gaius. I don't really dislike Gaius, but I don't like him a lot either.

And after I wound up pulling Chrom three times before I got Morgan even once, I'm not risking such a thing again. This isn't IS's fault, of course, but it's still annoying.

Also, why does Silas get a smaller skill set than the others? That's not fair to him. Is it because he's not a girl? That's sexist and messed up. It's no wonder players find females more desirable, IS purposely makes them that way. You won't get males selling just as much with this kind of treatment, IS.

I'm of the same opinion, Silas is only one I was interested in, but he's the obvious demote so I ain't touching the banner. 

I need a Tellius or Binding Blade banner desperately...

12 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Flora gets +20 def while initiating combat against a physical unit that can counter? That's OP what the heck. 

I would not be so quick to call it OP. It depends on the rest of her stats. +20 Def is fine assuming it is similar to Felicia's stat line. She is also red, not colorless, so she is much easier to tank.

2 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

IS is being very unsubtle with how they're trying to put a new power-level on the meta. I'm a bit scared and a bit excited to see where it leads

They are trying to make dagger units more relevant. In my opinion, it would have been so much easier to just release Brave Daggers and Firesweep Daggers, but they are probably saving that for later.

Just now, SlipperySlippy said:

I'm of the same opinion, Silas is only one I was interested in, but he's the obvious demote so I ain't touching the banner. 

I need a Tellius or Binding Blade banner desperately...

Yeah, exactly.

I need Tellius too! Make it either all laguz with Ranulf, Tibarn, and Lethe or make it Crimean knights with Kieran and Marcia...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, exactly.

I need Tellius too! Make it either all laguz with Ranulf, Tibarn, and Lethe or make it Crimean knights with Kieran and Marcia...

And they troll us with Makalov. 

You wanted Tellius, here, take Makalov.

Now that would be the greatest trolling thing IS could do to us.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Nah, the best troll job would be a Lekain-Izuka-Jarod banner or something to that effect.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate NO ALTS IN THIS BANNER. Flora being the achievement icon had me skeptical if it really was Nohr banner as usually they have the alt as the achievement icon

Flora looks like a alien in her attack animation. Flora's dagger would be what other daggers want

Shining bow is a nice tool, but it seems IS doesn't understand that a lot of bow units suck. Would've been nice to able to get it in a easier way.

Ophelia is just another blue tome unit. Jeez, how many of them do we have?

Silas, I knew you'd drop if you were to ever appear. At least he has a couple of nice skills and comes with Slaying Spear. That's 20 refine stones saved up right there along with Reposition

@omegaxis1 Do not mention that name!

Edited by silveraura25

44 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Please don't kill off Laeg, she's the only OC I care about.

Pretty much this. Maybe we'll save her and she'll join in the start of boon 3? It's a pipe dream but one can hope.

Anyway, my phone was being weird and blurry and so I thought Flora's dagger said -2 cooldown for a second there and nearly lost my shit. Flora looks like a blast as a unit, but I'm eh on her as a character. I hope Felicia gets that weapon, but it's unlikely.

I like Silas a lot, but that kit and art don't grab me. Glad he's the obvious drop. Plus SS3 in the 4* pool! I have more than a few people who'd like that.

Ophelia's fucking tome. 2 mages means every turn DA/Icebergs guaranteed. With Special Spiral and QP/IP, she can viably run every turn glacies. That's nuts. Slap her and Celica on a team and go nuts with PP nukes.

Nina looks solid, but she doesn't stand out a ton. Still, got some premium skills so she won't be dropping.

Also, Garon GHB! Wonder if he'll be our first armor GHB since Zephiel.

@XRay I feel like they might be trying to differentiate daggers from other weapons rather than just making them basically bows with debuffs. They might come eventually, but I feel like that'll be a last resort.

Edited by bottlegnomes

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That would be funny, actually. lol

Oh yeah, it IS true that this banner has no alts, which is definitely nice.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, exactly.

Two units in a new Tellius banner would be lame. I say Kieran, Marcia or Geoffrey, Lucia and colourless staff Elincia. All four colours are covered and three different movement types along with a new movement + weapon type, flying healer. GHB can be Ludveck. 

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Two units in a new Tellius banner would be lame. I say Kieran, Marcia or Geoffrey, Lucia and colourless staff Elincia. All four colours are covered and three different movement types along with a new movement + weapon type, flying healer. GHB can be Ludveck. 

I didn't mean Kieran and Marcia had to be the only units in the banner. xP Your idea works though.

Also, how do people know Steady Stance 3 is going to be Silas's 4 star skill? It could just as easily be his other one, Even Def Wave 3. If it is Steady Stance 3 though, I'm going to kinda regret having sacked a BK for Frederick...

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Pretty much this. Maybe we'll save her and she'll join in the start of boon 3? It's a pipe dream but one can hope.

I'm hoping she'll be on the 9/21 banner. I don't care if they have to pull some "rite of frost reverses the Muspell flame sacrifice" bs out of nowhere, just give that poor girl some decent closure (and let us summon her).

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

They are trying to make dagger units more relevant. In my opinion, it would have been so much easier to just release Brave Daggers and Firesweep Daggers, but they are probably saving that for later.

There's that, but I'm referring to Rally Up Attack and possibly the solo skill. (Especially after we just had Death Blow 4 and Windfire Balm+)

I really like everyone here with the exception of Nina who I’m indifferent towards. Definitely going to try for Flora. 

We’re back to the captain obvious demote, this time being Silas, but unlike Libra his skills aren’t that garbage. This also further affirms that Quan will also not be the demote, as it’d be really odd having two Lance cav demotes in a row. Get ready for 4* Silvia... or nobody I guess. That could happen.

7 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm hoping she'll be on the 9/21 banner. I don't care if they have to pull some "rite of frost reverses the Muspell flame sacrifice" bs out of nowhere, just give that poor girl some decent closure (and let us summon her).

Honestly, I would would not want her if we did not get a free one. When gunthra died, it felt like a cheap excuse to not give us a free guntraa. If you are going to kill someone  off and make them summonable, it feels like a cheap(er than usual) excuse to get us to pull. (by contrast, this was not an issue when xander died because everyone gets 4 free copies.)

I really like everyone here with the exception of Nina who I’m indifferent towards. Definitely going to try for Flora. 

We’re back to the captain obvious demote, this time being Silas, but unlike Libra his skills aren’t that garbage. This also further affirms that Quan will also not be the demote, as it’d be really odd having two Lance cav demotes in a row. Get ready for 4* Silvia... or nobody I guess. That could happen.

Also, why do they make demotes so obvious? it just results in everyone who WOULD have pulled for silias sitting on their orbs.

Edited by sirmola

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

why the fuck are people whining about ophelia and silas sharing an orb color.

you get the chance to summon both!

Some people don't want both and you can easily get screwed over. I've seen some people get almost 10 of the same unit before they finally got the one they wanted. Some don't even get the unit because they were blocked.