Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

45 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I don't have any of the Fallen units for Bonus so them being gone in a week isn't the worst thing in the world for me~

Not that I have anything for next week either, but~

I did get another T27 and Gold Throne last Season~ Peony Bonus is nice, I can have a lot more variety in which teams I go with for once~ 

@Rinco, pretty sexy team~ I could beat it with Keaton but you're probably not going to be running into him too often~ I'm only wondering if maybe you want HB on a unit that's harder to snipe like B!Eliwood~ I imagine you have it there because of B!Ike, but in that case, maybe put Roy in the middle? Or give it to Sothis instead?~

B!Eliwood kinda needs Heavy Blade to get Galeforce going. I could have Sothis with HB. Should I give B!Roy SS seal then? I think his spd could use the extra bump.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Rinco said:

B!Eliwood kinda needs Heavy Blade to get Galeforce going. I could have Sothis with HB. Should I give B!Roy SS seal then? I think his spd could use the extra bump.

Yeah, I'd do that and give HB to Sothis~

@Rinco @Diovani Bressan

Sneak peak at the two new core members of my new defense team 😉

I’m going to create the fodder after the update since I am hoping for a Hero Merit update. It is going to be a nice new defense team I hope.

I may go for Glacies+Mirror impact on Klein. Not sure yet if the quad is likely, and 32 glacies damage is quite enticing.

318-E0988-427-D-4-ADC-B20-C-D44-EBFF7-BA
362801-E1-75-F2-4-CC3-B1-CE-B41713624065

Edited by Vicious Sal

2 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Sneak peak at the two new core members of my new defense team 😉

I’m going to create the fodder after the update since I am hoping for a Hero Merit update. It is going to be a nice new defense team I hope.

Oh, that's a nice idea. AR-D Spd/Def is pretty good on Eliwood. The only AR skill I use is AR-D Spd/Res on Sothis, since mine is -Res.

22 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh, that's a nice idea. AR-D Spd/Def is pretty good on Eliwood. The only AR skill I use is AR-D Spd/Res on Sothis, since mine is -Res.

Yeah good luck trying to outspeed a 53 effective spd Eliwood on PP, when you don’t have field buffs, or even worse, 60 speed when he initiates on you, with special fighter, follow up negation and 40/39 defenive stats. 

He is a monster, resplendent was what tipped me over the edge ans made me build him. 

56 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Yeah good luck trying to outspeed a 53 effective spd Eliwood on PP, when you don’t have field buffs, or even worse, 60 speed when he initiates on you, with special fighter, follow up negation and 40/39 defenive stats. 

He is a monster, resplendent was what tipped me over the edge ans made me build him. 

the problem with AR D/Spd is that he cant distant counter. Unless you have hidden him very well behind anything otherwise he might get sniped

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

the problem with AR D/Spd is that he cant distant counter. Unless you have hidden him very well behind anything otherwise he might get sniped

He’s not a frontline unit, I have Ike and Tethys for that. =]

I think I might get my second Gold Throne if I am lucky, and this one is a Light Season Gold Throne too, so that is pretty neat. Rank 562 right now. I do not remember if I lost any unit since I did not keep track as I did not expect to get a Light Season Gold Throne. I only remember missing one Aether Structure since I was able to do two full 100 Lift matches today. I won one defense match that counts, but I still got -240 Lift as I lost every other match that counted, so I got the lowest defense rewards.

Edited by XRay

Pretty easy Tier 27 this week.
Perfect offense and -72 lift loss from defenses (if nothing changes)

My defs using the new Galeforce team:
Success (3 foes defeated) 0 Lift loss
Failure (1 foe defeated) 0 Lift loss
Failure (0 foes defeated) 36 Lift loss
Success (5 foes defeated) 0 Lift loss
Success (3 foes defeated) 0 Lift loss
Failure (2 foes defeated) 0 Lift loss
Failure (0 foes defeated) 36 Lift loss
Success (5 foes defeated) 0 Lift loss

Oof, I got pushed out of a Gold Throne. Rank 5,100 right now, so no Gold Throne. I guess I do need defense Mythics if I want a Gold Throne for Light Season.

Made T27 again last Season but wasn't able to score high enough for a Gold Throne~ 

Since we're talking about Eliwood, my Triple Father-Son Defense performed a bit better than last Light Season so I combined those two weeks of Successes~ 

I always get a kick out of killing a Baby Caeda~

Used up three Ladders on the first day and got two deaths. Not a good way to start the week.

My AR match today was so easy. Someone had the brillhant idea of giving Hardy Bearing to Thrasir... Killing Intent would not trigger the desperation effect, so I had no problems in baiting her.

The idea of the team is cool... Since this player had a unit with Chill Spd and Chill Def, and then a Soren with Chill Atk on the tome and Chill Res. However, the position of the units, traps and structures is not the best, leaving a huge space in the middle... and some units can easily be killed with a ranged unit.

I am happy that in my team, Altina is able to avoid all chills. She is a great Thrasir killer.

I was thinking on which unit to use instead of Olivia in my Galeforce setup posted here sometime ago.

I thought about a ranged horse unit, could be Rein, but I dont' think he's that good for that. Maybe a cav staff? 

Another option I have is using a unit like Brunnya so I have another mage covering the side. Duo Michaia could also be in there, since she has some effective against bonuses and a beefy attack

Any sugestions?

6 hours ago, Rinco said:

I was thinking on which unit to use instead of Olivia in my Galeforce setup posted here sometime ago.

I thought about a ranged horse unit, could be Rein, but I dont' think he's that good for that. Maybe a cav staff? 

Another option I have is using a unit like Brunnya so I have another mage covering the side. Duo Michaia could also be in there, since she has some effective against bonuses and a beefy attack

Any sugestions?

Can you post it again?

I recently revamped some of my teams and setups (Light/Dark) and I'd like to share the fruits of my labour. 

Dark. 

Spoiler

I tweaked my Dark Setup making it more an infantry pulse team, I only need one last Marisa for B.Ike (my "corner" tank) so that Bramimond can activate Luna (currently has Moonbow) at start of turn 1 and have Hardy Bearings at the same time. It's actually pretty functioning, the only problem is that because Bramimond is -Atk, Moonbow does not offer the killing power to OHKO some foes, leaving them with 1 or 2 Hp.

Light

Spoiler

In the light party I ended up giving Temari+ (Res) to Eir (along with Fury and fortress Res) so that I could replace B.Michy with Mila (the turnwheel is amazing). I have 2 Tanks ready, Fallen Ike and Legendary Chrom for water seasons and I am building my recent Myrrh as another option. 

I noticed Say'ri has Close Call, and I remembered being recommended to give it to Brave Ike, and knew I had a spare Say'ri from pulling for Mirabilis, so my Brave Ike now has Close Call. He should be even more helpful than he's already been in AR!

Edited by Anacybele

Lost only 80 lift this week with my new Defense map. And that was because I forgot to lock the team and it had no rallies. Woops.

T27 again. Last defense result was someone who started the map, and just immediately surrendered. He had 4 ladders so probably didn’t want to bother.