Tempest Trial+ : Life is But Fleeting (Dec 18th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

So when is usually new free units added to the grail shop? It's sad having Cecilia that is not +10.

Usually after a version update

4 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Here's a very...er, interesting score and rank (taken a little over five hours ago - this is NOT photoshopped or doctored in any way):

TUhj02Z.jpg

Now I'm 132,034 with rank 352 at the halfway point.  Thank goodness I do this manually; I can't imagine the pain of battling Surtr on autobattle.

Lol, that's perfect. You should have stopped playing then. ;-)

On another note, Laev is becoming my favorite unit for these TTs. Her synergy with L!Lucina is just perfect. 

Ybxi3Rm.png

Add +24 Blade damage. (+6/+6/+6/+6 from SPD Wave, DEF/ATK Link and RES Tactic). 

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

So when is usually new free units added to the grail shop? It's sad having Cecilia that is not +10.

I’d expect her in about two months, so by the end of March. Hopefully there will be other ways to get grails by that time with the anniversary and all…

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Lol, that's perfect. You should have stopped playing then. ;-)

I wish!  That would've been perfect.  Maybe I'll get 234,567 - that won't likely be enough for Top 1K.  345,678 - no thanks, that's too much!

26 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

I wish!  That would've been perfect.  Maybe I'll get 234,567 - that won't likely be enough for Top 1K.  345,678 - no thanks, that's too much!

Lol I'm at ~80k and already tired. 

How is Raigh doing? 

17 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Now I'm 132,034 with rank 352 at the halfway point.  Thank goodness I do this manually; I can't imagine the pain of battling Surtr on autobattle.

This TT has finally convinced me on Surtr being a force of nature...

But really most of my auto battle overrides has been in scenarios where Cecilia is at the front of a chokepoint and can't escape with my healer behind her. Thus the AI just passes their turn in a deadlock that's often indefinite. This is especially common on the map where, of all places, you fight Cecilia in Book 1. The one with two paths across a river.

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Just got to 50K, never again will I take bonus units for granted~ 7 Battles is just hell~

(Hug) poor thing. 
I hit 50K this evening based on the multiplier
i wish i had the energy to do this on lunatic seven (and actually get benefit ie: SP/HM) but i don't so i stop. i'm gonna have to be happy with 4K i feathers lol (which iwll push me into 400K feathers. wooo. lots of promoted units huzzah!) 

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Lol I'm at ~80k and already tired. 

How is Raigh doing? 

I get tired on the last day usually.  Raigh has long maxed HM (on day 2).  My two teams are now:

• Team 1:
    • Ishtar
    • 4* Leon (replaces Raigh) for dragging back units and HM grinding
    • OG Ike
    • L!Hector
  • Team 2:
    • OG Myrrh
    • 5* OG F!Corrin
    • Summer Y!Tiki (replaces Garon, who capped HM on day 3)
    • W!Cecilia

Myrrh and Summer Y!Tiki will likely max out tomorrow when I use Team 2 tomorrow (today is Team 1).  When that happens, I'll likely downsize to one team to get W!Cecilia's HM capped.

• Score: 157,059

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

(Hug) poor thing. 
I hit 50K this evening based on the multiplier
i wish i had the energy to do this on lunatic seven (and actually get benefit ie: SP/HM) but i don't so i stop. i'm gonna have to be happy with 4K i feathers lol (which iwll push me into 400K feathers. wooo. lots of promoted units huzzah!) 

You gonna do some promoting soon, who's up first?

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Looks like you were going for top 100 this time?

I don't know if I'll be that high up.  I do want to conserve some stamina potions for the next TT, so I'm actually moving a little slower than normal, though it's still well on pace for Top 1000.  The last five TTs I was crazy enough from grinding HM that I did finish in the top 100 (scores from 288,000-293,000); I think I'm going to finish around 265,000-275,000 this time.  (Thank goodness this is the only game I'm focusing on; I can't imagine balancing this with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or another mobile/platform game right now.)

8 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

I don't know if I'll be that high up.  I do want to conserve some stamina potions for the next TT, so I'm actually moving a little slower than normal, though it's still well on pace for Top 1000.  The last five TTs I was crazy enough from grinding HM that I did finish in the top 100 (scores from 288,000-293,000); I think I'm going to finish around 265,000-275,000 this time.  (Thank goodness this is the only game I'm focusing on; I can't imagine balancing this with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or another mobile/platform game right now.)

Wow, that's a huge amount of points. 

I'm playing Shadows of Valentina currently, so I slowed down to a 10k/day pace. 

Surtr and Christmas Robin maxed out HM, so I've finally started using Christmas Cecilia. I wish I had an extra bold fighter for her, but I'm not getting rid of my only legendary Tiki for it.

Took me a while to get round to posting, but I have been doing the TT.

Started with my Christmas units (Robin, Lissa and Tharja) alongside BK (He's wearing red......), today finally have Eirika to act as my colourless unit (I just really needed a healer). the layout's pretty generous and the seals are all great imo.

Got Winter Fae to 5K HM a couple days ago so now my Effie has Vengeful Fighter.

Foddered my +Res/-Atk Winter Ephraim to give Cecilia Bold Fighter and also slapped on QR3 seal and also gave her CC from a Takumi manual I had had for several months. She kicks ass though she's better off using Atk/Res Bond until she gets more merges (Cecilia would probably be my 2nd grails target after Aversa).

Draug with Winter Eirika's support can somehow carry in this TT if Winter Ephraim/Cecilia get wiped early and if there aren't bad spawns (ie. Ishtar, Reinhardt) - he and Eirika can somehow still end the run with an A/A clear on Lunatic 7 difficulty.

Edited by Roflolxp54

For my final push, I'm using 4* Soren, 5* OG F!Corrin, 5* Caeda and W!Cecilia until W!Cecilia caps HM (now about nearly 4400); Soren and F!Corrin are also near the HM cap.

• Score: 232,185

It looks like people are taking it a bit slow this TT due to the holidays and other games/obligations.  If I were to quit now, that might be enough for Top 1K, but by the time W!Cecilia maxes out, I'll probably be around 250,000 when all is said and done, which should easily be enough.

I didn't have much time to play FEH during the Christmas Holiday... I also had the Dragalia Lost event to do... Right now, my score is 54,728, and I don't plan to get a score way higher than this. I will probably play the 2 multiplayers runs tomorrow and quit the event.