New Heroes: The Dread Isle

DarthR0xas

1 hour ago, Jave said:

I'm hoping for something like Marcus/Harken/Isadora/Oswin for a later FE7 banner.

After actually using her in a couple of playthroughs and really diving into her supports, I've really come to like Isadora a whole lot over the years. I'd love for her to show up at some point, preferably as a Sword Cavalier instead of a Lance one.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The next FE7 banner after this one HAS to have Sain imo. He's now the most wanted character from the game that isn't in Heroes in any form yet, I think. One of the most wanted, in any case. I hope Wil comes with him as well, though I don't think he scored very high in CYL. Poor dude. I think he's neat...

According to the list on reddit, Erk and Athos had more votes than Sain, but Sain has more than all the other FE7 characters. Personally, I want Sain WAY more than Erk and Athos, and I hope that he shows up VERY soon. He's a pretty notable omission, in my opinion. I'd really like Wil, too, he's definitely a very underrated character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/f3m4ee/most_wanted_characters_postthe_dread_isle/

Yes I know it sounds like I just want every FE7 character, but in all seriousness, Isadora, Sain, and Wil are three I REALLY want, over almost everyone else from FE7.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

According to the list on reddit, Erk and Athos had more votes than Sain, but Sain has more than all the other FE7 characters. Personally, I want Sain WAY more than Erk and Athos, and I hope that he shows up VERY soon. He's a pretty notable omission, in my opinion. I'd really like Wil, too, he's definitely a very underrated character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/f3m4ee/most_wanted_characters_postthe_dread_isle/

Yes I know it sounds like I just want every FE7 character, but in all seriousness, Isadora, Sain, and Wil are three I REALLY want, over almost everyone else from FE7.

Well, Athos really should be a mythic hero, and as for Erk, he can very well share a banner with Sain. Both initially join in Lyn's story, meaning they can be on a Lyndis's Legion banner. Same goes for Wil. I still can't believe we didn't get a banner themed to that, honestly.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, Athos really should be a mythic hero, and as for Erk, he can very well share a banner with Sain. Both initially join in Lyn's story, meaning they can be on a Lyndis's Legion banner. Same goes for Wil. I still can't believe we didn't get a banner themed to that, honestly.

Hmmm. . .that would be Kent, Sain, Erk, and Wallace.  But an all-dude banner isn't realistic IMO, so perhaps a Serra/Florina/Lyn alt on it, too.

Wallace would've been a perfect candidate for insta 3-4 star injection into the pool if they were still doing that. I'm so mad they're not.

If we do get a Lyn's Legion banner (which I hope we do), then I honestly think that'd be when they introduce a Lyn Duo unit, likely Lyn + Florina. I can't see them doing a Lyn's Legion banner without Lyn. Another alt would make a lot of people salty, but that's how I see it happening.

Lyn + Florina, Sain, Kent, Wil on the banner, with Wil being the 4-star focus, and a Wallace or Lundgren GHB. That's what I'd imagine happens.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hmmm. . .that would be Kent, Sain, Erk, and Wallace.  But an all-dude banner isn't realistic IMO, so perhaps a Serra/Florina/Lyn alt on it, too.

Not that I support the notion of giving alt to characters in new hero banners instead of actually introducing new heroes but I'd love a Serra or Florina alt. I'd much prefer seasonal summer festival alt but I'll take any they can get.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

OR!

Kent + Sain duo, Lyn alt, Florina alt, Wil alt, Wallace TT reward.

Kent+Sain duo sounds interesting, but might not be the best of ideas. Because only one of them would "technically" be "in" as a "playable" character. And so far they've only done duo alts for lords, it'd be odd for Kent+Sain to be the first non-lord pair.

I can make use of 35 atk, 33 spd, 33 def, and 27 res. All I need is vanguard+, one of the stance skills, and quick riposte. Heath is workable.

As for Rath, he definitely wants +spd.

Looking at all the other lance flier units, Fiora looks like she has pretty high speed and resistance, and decent attack. Heath looks decent enough, too; he only has two less defense than Subaki, and pretty good attack and health. He didn't get nearly as screwed as I thought he'd be. Nils has way more health than I thought he'd have.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Stats [DATAMINE]:

Hide contents

xrsh7n5i4fh41.png

The rest of Heath’s kit is allegedly Dragon Fang, Atk/Def Push 3 (4*), and Escape Route 3. 

So yes, between that and those stats he did in fact get f*cked.

Spoiler

At this point, I'm just glad he didn't get worse than Cormag. His extra res actually makes him a potent mixed tank that could be on par with my Florina or if I wanted to go on the offensive his extra +1 spd is ever so slightly, almost insignificantly, better than the extra +1 atk Cormag has over him imo.

Not happy really but I'll begrudgingly accept Valter 3.0

Niles has a rather similar stat spread to Nowi and M!Kana so he can definitely be built to be quite a capable fighter if one so chooses. That's pretty neat. I like this trend of battle ready refreshers. Wonder what I should focus on for his build?

42 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Stats [DATAMINE]:

Hide contents

xrsh7n5i4fh41.png

The rest of Heath’s kit is allegedly Dragon Fang, Atk/Def Push 3 (4*), and Escape Route 3. 

So yes, between that and those stats he did in fact get f*cked.

Spoiler

Heath is... surprisingly workable. Granted, he does fall into the trap of 'balanced stat lance flier' that Cormag and Valter did and he's very similar to the former stat-wise, but he has a bit more speed and a decent amount of res over Cormag which makes him a bit more flexible in areas that the latter was not (particularly with mixed tank builds). What I think I'll do is that once I'm finished building Cormag I'll take my second build idea I had for him and use it on Heath since the stats he's better in will make better use of it, and then I'll use both for different teams. 

As for the others, Nils is basically an improved Ninian which is what I expected, and Rath is pretty good. I'll try to pull for both, and hopefully Fiora won't continue to spook me along the way. 

Edited by Medeus

So, do we have a verdict on if Nils's skill works on the lowest HP enemy with a special charged or just the lowest HP enemy period? Cause that kind of determines if it sucks or not.

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

According to the list on reddit, Erk and Athos had more votes than Sain, but Sain has more than all the other FE7 characters. Personally, I want Sain WAY more than Erk and Athos, and I hope that he shows up VERY soon. He's a pretty notable omission, in my opinion.

Agreed. Kent and Sain are the two biggest supporting characters in the first FE story I played, I want both of them.

I initially had some bad luck and was pitybroken by Nils, and then when I finally got Fiora, she was -Atk and that wouldn't work well because her Atk would be just too dang low. But a little money got me a +Atk Fiora and Swift Sparrow fodder in the form of a spare Ishtar. I'm good now. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Got Fiora on my first free summon, so that's neat. Just wish she wasn't -Atk though :I

Congrats! I got a -Atk Nils myself. I just keep reminding myself that a -Atk is better than not having ‘em at all to make me feel better lol.

30 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Congrats! I got a -Atk Nils myself. I just keep reminding myself that a -Atk is better than not having ‘em at all to make me feel better lol.

-Atk is ideal if you want to use them on Aether Raids defense, so they would more likely use Dance/Sing instead of attacking.