Religion.

Oguma

You wanna be gay, be gay. You wanna be dumb, be dumb, you are already dumb anyway. :D. You wanna be someone with world beliefs, be that someone.

Line = crossed.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, they went to some bar, met some other homo and decided that they'd become like him. Beats me, big deal, I am not interested, the point is, they were not gay before, they became gay because they choose to. End of story bla bla blah

When did I say I was ending it?

Let's not use discriminatory words, shall we? All they do is show how biased you are on the subject and make it look more like you're just saying it's wrong because you're against it.

Secondly, no one is truly gay until they reach the age where the desire to reproduce happens first of all. You weren't attracted to women your WHOLE life. There was a time when you had no attraction to them whatsoever. Thus meaning you can't say just because someone wasn't gay their whole life means they chose it.

Once again, there's a thing called denial. When you are doing something that people don't socially accept, what do you do? You deny it. Thus why everyone has things they are embarrassed about and won't openly discuss with strangers.

The fact you act like you're teaching anyone anything just makes you sound arrogant to be honest, and it makes people listen to your points less and less because you give off that "self proclaimed genius," vibe.

You have multiple people here that are not heterosexual all telling you the same thing, and we have scientific evidence on our side, how are you still saying that you are right? Are you that dense?

Don't you know; science is instantly wrong whether it contradicts religion.

No, they make the choice themselves, I got that pretty straight, lol.

Quetzalcoatl, AFAIK, you don't have an ounce of evidence in your favour. You can keep your ideals, I have no problem with that. However I suggest you don't keep saying it like it's a fact.

You have multiple people here that are not heterosexual all telling you the same thing, and we have scientific evidence on our side, how are you still saying that you are right? Are you that dense?

Im right as in how?

All I said was that being gay was immoral, whether by decision or not. The bible, my weapon and shield in the time of need, condemns that, or however the hell you spell it. ^^

Edited by Quetzalcoatl

Im right as in how?

All I said was that being gay was immoral, whether by decision or not. The bible, my weapon and shield in the time of need, condemns that, or however the hell you spell it. ^^

You keep saying it is a choice or decision, it_is_not.

You keep saying it is a choice or decision, it_is_not.

Didnt shuuda post some material that he even said was not 100 percent correct?

So what makes you think you guys are?

Im right as in how?

Just the Bible, then? So somehow our mountains of data ultimately mean nothing simply because it contradicts one book which was written what, fifteen hundred years ago?

Didnt shuuda post some material that he even said was not 100 percent correct?

So what makes you think you guys are?

Erm... did I not say that nowhere on that material does it mention any theory of people choosing to be gay.

Just the Bible, then? So somehow our mountains of data ultimately mean nothing simply because it contradicts one book which was written what, fifteen hundred years ago?

And how do you know its exact date it was written?

See, Shuuda, this is where you phail: Homos were not born homos, they made that choice, you fool. So if I were you, I'd drop this whole thing...unlesss you yourself...Naw, you couldn't possible be one, right?

So you didn't say this?

And by the way that statement is VERY discriminatory.

Im right as in how?

Right, so since a book told you so, it's wrong. So if your mommy tells you to hate black people, would you listen to her as well? If a book simply contains a condemnation of something, with no extensive explaination and evidence backing up it's condemnation, then why the bloody hell are you listening to it?

I don't, which is why I was estimating. It was not, however, written in the alleged says of Christ. It came hundreds of years after his supposed death. That's. A. Fact.

It is when people try to pass off their beliefs as fact when we have arguments.

This.

I am very shock to see this topic live up to over 35 pages. Remind me again, but wasn't this topic originally about talking about religious viewpoints, and nothing more?

Hey, my prediction came true!

It's going to happen. You're gonna get that one, ignorant ass arrogant religious nut job or atheist who think his or her viewpoint is the best thing going on and is going to try to to get people to disagree with him or her.

I'm a Pentecostal Chirstian.

Check the very first page.

Honestly, this could had been a topic about what we believe or don't believe in. Instead, it became nothing more than a strawman and insults.

Erm... did I not say that nowhere on that material does it mention any theory of people choosing to be gay.

But your material was inaccurate nonetheless, so your so called theories were not 100 percent correct, and still you chose to keep arguing, when in fact you should have told yourself: This material is not 1oo percent correct, so what I am doing posting it nonetheless.

So you didn't say this?

And by the way that statement is VERY discriminatory.

Descriminatory, how so? Do tell.

But your material was inaccurate nonetheless, so your so called theories were not 100 percent correct, and still you chose to keep arguing, when in fact you should have told yourself: This material is not 1oo percent correct, so what I am doing posting it nonetheless.

What you post has evidence AGAINST it and you are saying that? <_<

inaccurate nonetheless

I never said that. I merely said that there were things that could be questioned, not that they were wrong.

Edited by Shuuda

Because Biblical scholars have been combing over this stuff for a long time now. (And, if you want to be picky, the majority of the New Testament was written before 100 CE (Common Era -> roughly translates into A.D.), with Paul's Letters being written approximately in the mid-first century CE and the Gospels following afterwards with the final Gospel, the Gospel of John, being finished circa 95 CE.)

Right, so since a book told you so, it's wrong. So if your mommy tells you to hate black people, would you listen to her as well? If a book simply contains a condemnation of something, with no extensive explaination and evidence backing up it's condemnation, then why the bloody hell are you listening to it?

Its not just a book, its the bible. If you dont believe in it, that is not my problem, but since I do, its a different story.

I never said that. I merely said that there were things that could be questioned, not that they were wrong.

Same thing, end of story.

Descriminatory, how so? Do tell.

1. Homo is a derogatory word. I ask kindly to not use it if that's all right.

2. The bible contradicts itself all the time, and has little to no evidence, not to mention it was written by HUMANS, and during it's NUMEROUS translations people changed it. So how is IT without flaw? Catholics admitted (Remember this was back when Catholics were the only branch of Christianity) they had changed the bible to appeal to Pagans to get them to convert. Now since Catholics were the only ones around, that means that the people who branched off never got the original stuff.

You're being a hypocrite, because you lack evidence and have no proof of accuracy, yet you point the finger at others?

Ok, so this is what is gonna happen.

I dont wanna get banned, I dont wanna have the whole forum hate me for what I think is right.

I will simply leave and that is that. End of story. You people continue to live your lifes, I will live mine, away from all this babbling.

Its not just a book, its the bible. If you dont believe in it, that is not my problem, but since I do, its a different story.

Same thing, end of story.

You evaded my question. Why are you listening to it, when it gives no explainations or evidence to back up it's condemnations?

No Quetzalcoatl, we can make this a philosophical thread yet, if you don't take offense to people questioning your beliefs.

It certainly is not. You are not granted some sort of amnesty from defending your arguments simply because you believe in the Bible.