Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Enjoy...

:concern:

I only have a vague idea of what I need to do to get it.

iirc, you have to let the imoutos die or become dragons and fill that one meter that shows up on the menu screen completely.

I honestly don't know if I have the heart to go through with doing that. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Merciless is pretty much NG+ only, since starting enemy level will be like 100 or something

Friggin' hell!
I'm glad I didn't choose to start on that difficulty, since I ended my previous playthrough at like level 65 or something, which carried over to NG+.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

cMLVbtb.png

Maybe scroll down a bit?

Or maybe you own it already

Neither I can scroll down, nor I ever purchased something with the points since I just have noticed it of today.

I never used all the features of Stream, so I have no knowledge.

Only use it to buy games I can't play on my consoles like Trails in the Sky.

BTW I would love to have these emoticons because they would fit perfectly to my support conversations.

Also thanks for the tips for my Switch!

Nintendo already confirmed it's possible to log in on the Nintendo account with any Switch to have access to the games library.

As for Xenoblade I'm lucky that I own a hard copy, so all my save files should be on the SD card....... hopefully.

Edited by Falcom Knight

11 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

tCzwEGA.png?1

The screen with download status covers the buy button, but I have no idea how to get rid of it.

Can't you use the bar on the right to scroll down?

alternatively, try to zoom out

42 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

As for Xenoblade I'm lucky that I own a hard copy, so all my save files should be on the SD card....... hopefully.

Sorry but no. The save files are stored to the Switch itself. It's not like the DS/3DS where it's cartidge based.

Only way to transfer saves from a broken Switch is if you have Nintendo Online, which automatically saves your save files to the cloud.

38 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I tried to scroll down this bar, but it didn't let me.

It threw me back to former page.

what the...

Valve pls.

Maybe log in to steam through a browser and try from there?

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

648233164296421409.png?v=1

new Altera sip

Reminds me that baby Altera is adorable as heck. Even though she only appeared in like one scene.

And speaking of Fate, I realized something after I played Extella: that universe is one where every religion, legend, and myth is true...
Oh boy...

Took a trip down memory lane. I remember this giving me a lot of anxiety when i was younger but it felt so satisfying to finally beat the final level.

Final boss theme is also dope as hell (though it's worth noting that it was Galaxy 1 that started the trend of giving Bowser badass final boss themes).

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And speaking of Fate, I realized something after I played Extella: that universe is one where every religion, legend, and myth is true...
Oh boy...

The Rick Riordan-verse (Percy Jackson, etc) is also like this, though maybe not to that extent. In it, Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Norse mythologies are all real. The Kane Chronicles (the Egyptian side of the universe) also heavily implies that every religon is true. In the second Kane Chronicles book, the protagonists meet a modern-day man who is being tested to see if he can enter the Egyptian afterlife and they learn that the afterlife people go to is determined by their beliefs.....and if they don't believe in any afterlife, then they don't go to one at all.

If you're in the mood for some reading, i recommend checking these books out, they're great.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Rick Riordan-verse (Percy Jackson, etc) is also like this, though maybe not to that extent. In it, Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Norse mythologies are all real. The Kane Chronicles (the Egyptian side of the universe) also heavily implies that every religon is true. In the second Kane Chronicles book, the protagonists meet a modern-day man who is being tested to see if he can enter the Egyptian afterlife and they learn that the afterlife people go to is determined by their beliefs.....and if they don't believe in any afterlife, then they don't go to one at all.

If you're in the mood for some reading, i recommend checking these books out, they're great.

That does sound interesting indeed.

Though I have to confess that my "reading time" has been spent on university stuff (you read a lot of texts and books when you study literature... which should be obvious, I guess) and when I'm not reading books for university, I like doing other stuff instead of reading even more books.
So, while I am willing to give these books a shot, I don't know if it will be soon. I'll keep it in the back of my head, though. Thanks for the recommendation!

Edited by DragonFlames

Wow, I totally forgot that I played this game actually.

My third and last Mario 2D platformer.

It was also the rise of the legendary TheRunawayGuys.

Only way to transfer saves from a broken Switch is if you have Nintendo Online, which automatically saves your save files to the cloud.

Not that I misunderstood, you meant this:

cD3UUV8.png?1

So EVO got canceled due to sexual abuse allegations.

Also, can't wait for Fairy Tail. And I wonder who else will be DLC fighters on the second fighter pass - Min Min being in means that even characters that were spirits have a chance, which I find interesting.

I've seen hell. The deepest depths of it. All laid bare.
Fate. The franchise where seven peeps kill each other for a wish using the souls of myths long past as weapons.
Also the one that apparently has Gilgamesh go "A.U.O. CASTOFF!!!" and then... make Elizabeth run away with his... posing. Because... reasons. Just reasons.

And the kicker is, I only found out about it through YouTube autoplay shenanigans.

The f***, Nasu? The f***?

Edited by DragonFlames

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I've seen hell. The deepest depths of it. All laid bare.
Fate. The franchise where seven peeps kill each other for a wish using the souls of myths long past as weapons.
Also the one that apparently has Gilgamesh go "A.U.O. CASTOFF!!!" and then... make Elizabeth run away with his... posing. Because... reasons. Just reasons.

And the kicker is, I only found out about it through YouTube autoplay shenanigans.

The f***, Nasu? The f***?

*Laughs in cold derision and indifference before continuing to swig more whiskey*

Edited by Wraith