• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

And I'm the weird guy that thinks either girl works with Shirou.
But from the two Heaven's Feel movies I saw so far (the third one is not out yet), Sakura's romance with Shirou has by far the most impact on the story as a whole, and not just something that happens on the side like in the other two routes.

The time for waiting is over

Screenshot_20200719-131054_1.png?width=2

Starting today, i will begin reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion.

60 of the current 99 chapters are in color, which is honestly the best way to read JoJo imo but reading it in black and white is inevitable because it's still on-going. But still, with it almost nearing the 100th chapter, i've decided it's time to start. Time will tell where this ranks among the other JoJo Parts.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why the name change to something so un-Japanese for a Japanese Blade and deriving XC2 of a rare reference to XCX?

Yeah, Vasara is a way more fitting name than Perceval. I guess they changed it so that there could be a difference. Most of the common Blades are Japanese while the Rare Blades have more English/Western sounding names.

30 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I also saw that the highest level is apparently 150. Jeez!

You got to Lv.999 in Megadimension, this should be a drop in the bucket in comparison.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, I thought one of you jokingly called each other mortal enemies at some point over some debate.

Caster has called me his mortal enemy though it wasn't for Fate reasons.

Edit: Caster ninja'd me, just like any mortal enemy would.

Edited by Armagon

EDIT: Nvm, you found out yourself.
I was just about to tell you.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You got to Lv.999 in Megadimension, this should be a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Too true.

Edited by DragonFlames

I have to ask though, why Sakura or Rin over Saber? Saber and Shirou had such nice chemistry from my perspective.

EDIT: Granted UBW is my only experience with Fate, so....

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yep, since they are the most offensive-based team, which is how I like to play (and the main reason why 2/Torna combat resonates with me so much). Team Lora is like a mix of offense and support (mainly because of Haze) while Team Hugo is tanks.

I enjoy the mix, so im okay with supporting the team. I've never been a fan of tanks, so that's not for me at all. 

Interesting that you prefer total offence, though. 

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So long as you two don't take the "mortal enemy" thing seriously. I'd hate that, since I like you both.

Yeah, it's all in good fun, don't worry.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Interesting that you prefer total offence, though.

I've been like this even when i was younger. Back when Pokemon was the only RPG series i ever played, i was like "support moves? Never heard of 'em".

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I have to ask though, why Sakura or Rin over Saber? Saber and Shirou had such nice chemistry from my perspective.

EDIT: Granted UBW is my only experience with Fate, so....

They're the only pair that have actually had history in backstory, which seems more genuine than Shirou falling in love with Rin or Saber in like... basically 2 weeks. And also Sakura helps Shirou get out of his basically suicidal attempts at self-sacrifice for others, so.

2 minutes ago, Caster said:

They're the only pair that have actually had history in backstory, which seems more genuine than Shirou falling in love with Rin or Saber in like... basically 2 weeks. And also Sakura helps Shirou get out of his basically suicidal attempts at self-sacrifice for others, so.

I see. I also haven't done the Heaven's Feel route yet, so that would probably give me a better understanding of Sakura and Shirou's relationship.

Btw, @Shrimperor that link you shared to the visual novel...that is Realta Nua, right? Just wanted to make sure, before any unexpected surprises show up when I'm reading through it.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, it's all in good fun, don't worry.

Good!

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I see. I also haven't done the Heaven's Feel route yet, so that would probably give me a better understanding of Sakura and Shirou's relationship.

Heaven's Feel has two movies with a third on the way.
I'd advise against watching them when you're feeling depressed, because they tug at your heartstrings. A lot.

Animation is absolutely through the roof, though.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Btw, @Shrimperor that link you shared to the visual novel...that is Realta Nua, right? Just wanted to make sure, before any unexpected surprises show up when I'm reading through it.

Shrimpy: hSmVMkZ.png

Also, MANA TRANSFER!

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I've been like this even when i was younger. Back when Pokemon was the only RPG series i ever played, i was like "support moves? Never heard of 'em".

I think it's actually pretty interesting that we have total different perspectives on this. Not that I dislike offence, mind you. 

Hey, I always relied on sand attack in Pokemon. I was one of those scrubs that cheesed wins.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's pretty much why I dislike her.

She does develop quite a bit though and her motivations change as well.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nah, isn't that Caster?

Last i checked Caster is a Shirou x Sakura man of culture, as well.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Saber and Shirou had such nice chemistry from my perspective.

As fight parntners maybe, but not as romantic partners. Shirou  and Saber interactions are at their best in Heaven's Feel, and at their worst in Saber's route. It's cringe inducing really, imo.

42 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

that link you shared to the visual novel...that is Realta Nua, right? Just wanted to make sure, before any unexpected surprises show up when I'm reading through it.

It's a let's play, but all ''surprises'' are censored or replaced with jokes lol.

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's a let's play, but all ''surprises'' are censored or replaced with jokes lol.

Eh, thanks again then.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Last i checked Caster is a Shirou x Sakura man of culture, as well.

Yeah, I got it confused with Caster and Armagon.

Edited by twilitfalchion

If you're looking up Fate stuff, I recommend checking out a playthrough of Fate/Extra, as well.
Though if you have a working PSP emulator, you may as well play the game for yourself.
I'd like to do so, but... Linux.
Although I do have a Windows XP virtual machine installed for scanning and making PDFs (because for some reason, Linux PDFs are Megabytes of data), so maybe it'll work that way...

Edited by DragonFlames