Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Don't let my thoughts influence yours. ^^
That's never a good idea, anyway.

Nah it's fine, don't worry. It's not like Zestiria being considered meh is an unpopular opinion anyway. I'm just curious to see if i end up agreeing.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

The boss to get that pic was a bitch xD

I turned on casual mode.

3 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Seriously mulling over continuing Trails III when IV comes to the Switch next year, and just playing MegaNep for now.

Damn you, err, thank you @DragonFlames for the nudge lmao

You're very welcome!

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah it's fine, don't worry. It's not like Zestiria being considered meh is an unpopular opinion anyway. I'm just curious to see if i end up agreeing.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the game!

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I turned on casual mode.

And you call yourself xenoxpert smh

xD

seriously though

i had to think of something just for him

wenti with Shulk and the 2 Pons

Had Shulk on Haste/Double Attack/Talent Gems. Shulk's only purpose: MONADO ARMOR (the 70% reduction one)

While Sharla pon healed and Reyn Pon took aggro and did damage

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And you call yourself xenoxpert smh

I was 10 levels lower and didn't have enough bonus EXP to close the level gap.

Curse you, level penalties.

Remember when I said that I would go for green Yoshi because I'm boring? I changed my mind and decided to go for a different color this time because my first save file (that I didn't finish) already has Yoshi be green. Thus, I got orange Yoshi and named him Jeremiah (my previous file had him named "Yoshi" because I assume that's the default).

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I was 10 levels lower and didn't have enough bonus EXP to close the level gap.

Curse you, level penalties.

That's why you did him the last thing in the expansion before final boss

and yeah the lvl penalties suck

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I never got that one. XD
I sucked at the older games. Like, really, absolutely sucked at them.
Still enjoyed them, though.
The first game I was semi-decent at was Xillia.

Me too, so dont feel bad! It's not your fault the controls are more on the meh side. 

Although with OVL getting 50 is manageable simply using the same few artes successively depending on which arte it is.

tfw it's midnight and it's still as warm as it was during the day.

How're you guys holdin' up?

I've been playing some brainless stuff again (i.e. Warriors All-Stars), and got Arnice to over 100 fight as well, so now she's eye to eye with Christophorus. Because I'm not biased whatsoever.
Compared to every sword user in any Musou game I've played, Arnice's playstyle is certainly the most unique, since it incorporates her Servans (monsters that help you in NoA) into her strong attacks. Though one gripe I have with her is that the weapon switch system from Nights of Azure (the Blood Sword Jorth can transform into four (later five) different shapes: sword, dual daggers, crossbow, and a hammer) is absent, meaning you'll be fighting with the standard sword form all the time.
Doesn't make her less fun to play (she's still my second favorite after Christophorus), but it's one aspect of the character that's kind of missing.

I also did one of those "kill as many things as you can" fights with Sophie and got her over 5,000 kills. That's one deadly (and really friggin' cute) alchemist.

Still, though, playing this game again after having played Fate Extella Link really puts some things into perspective.
Most obviously is just how similar the two games are. If you throw the premises of Fate Extella The Umbral Star (multiple routes with an ulockable true route at the end) and Fate Extella Link (multiple endings that require you to choose specific battles over others), you get Warriors All-Stars.
Though on the other hand, outside of those "kill as many things as you can" battles, you have to really go out of the way to barely reach 2,000 kills in Warriors All-Stars' regular fights, whereas in the Extella games (especially in Link), kill counts of 4,000+ are practically the norm (I even had some instances in Link where that kill count surpassed 10,000).
And Fate Extella Link gives you many more options on how to approach combat, with how you can buff you Servant and use offensive skills, Rush attacks, and Noble Phantasms.

The thing I love most about Warriors All-Stars is seeing how all the different characters interact with each other. The hub you're in between battles offers a wide variety of shenanigans you can find your allies in and contains references to all the games included (like the infamous barrel from Atelier).
One such weird thing I witnessed today: Christophorus and Lu Bu (yes, that Lu Bu), casually playing volley ball together.
And at a table near the bar, Yukimura Sanada was playing cards with Sophie. You can't make this shit up if you tried. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

it burns

literally

;_;

I hate this

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I've been playing some brainless stuff again (i.e. Warriors All-Stars), and got Arnice to over 100 fight as well, so now she's eye to eye with Christophorus. Because I'm not biased whatsoever.

You see that girls? get a bf that handles you like how Draggy handles Arnice

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The thing I love most about Warriors All-Stars is seeing how all the different characters interact with each other

That's why we need more Crossover that do this

Just now, Shrimperor said:

it burns

literally

;_;

I hate this

Same. I know how that feels.
I don't think I'll sleep much tonight, if at all.

You see that girls? get a bf that handles you like how Draggy handles Arnice

I'm gonna take that as a compliment. XD

That's why we need more Crossover that do this

Definitely!

That they kept the original artstyle of each series intact is a very nice bonus. It clashes like mad, but that's the charm of it all, I think.
MgNFt4G.jpg

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

MgNFt4G.jpg

Did they let their inner Nep out or something xD

I can imagine how a fan of Koei's games will love that game.

Now can i get a crossover of some of my fav. Series too?

FEW doesn't count because it was only Fatesawakening

give me JugdralTellius and i am in xD

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Did they let their inner Nep out or something xD

It's doubly funny, because Christophorus just basically told Lu Bu how he will die in his own world. XD

I can imagine how a fan of Koei's games will love that game.

Actually, the only reason I got that game was because Christophorus was playable in it, and Arnice was there, too.
This game is actually what got me into Atelier, since I came to like Plachta and Sophie a lot and wanted to see what their home game was like.

Really the only series I knew getting into this were Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, and Nights of Azure.
And I still haven't played any of the other series included in the game (Nioh, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Opoona, Toukiden etc.) besides these three plus Atelier. But I still like the cast a whole lot, even though I know virtually nothing about them beyond their portrayals in Warriors All-Stars.

Now can i get a crossover of some of my fav. Series too?

Trails x Nep x FE?
Count me in for any such game!

Fateswakening and also Shadow Dragon and Lyn featuring Celica from the Devil May Cry series Gaiden.

give me JugdralTellius and i am in xD

If such a game existed, I'd probably main Mia. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

It's doubly funny, because Christophorus just basically told Lu Bu how he will die in his own world. XD

Lmao haha xD

''Omae mo, shindeiru'' Christophorus edition

Fateswakening and also Shadow Dragon and Lyn featuring Celica from the Devil May Cry series Gaiden.

Exactly the games i don't care about lol xD

If such a game existed, I'd probably main Mia. XD

Haha

Lmao haha xD

''Omae mo, shindeiru'' Christophorus edition

Yep.
She wants to make an opera out of it, too.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Exactly the games i don't care about lol xD

Oops! XD

---

More WAS funsies (this time, ancient China meets Atelier) - spoilered for size reasons:

Spoiler

7noTODE.jpg
W8UZsWw.jpgjQ0K0ud.jpgHxypZwp.jpg

lol

23 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I live in Florida.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Fire Emblem Heroes.

She wants to make an opera out of it, too

What a sadist xD

More WAS funsies (this time, ancient China meets Atelier) - spoilered for size reasons:

Lmao

she's exactly giving them what they wanted

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Fire Emblem Heroes.

Gacha

doesn't count xD

What a sadist xD

She IS a demon, after all. XD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

she's exactly giving them what they wanted

Ayup.

I never quite understood the "Wang Yuanji likes to punish people" joke, that is, until I found out about her theme song, which is literally titled "Punish You". It all made sense after that.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's the closest thing until FEW 2 comes out, maybe.

And the longer it takes for them to announce anything, that maybe is getting bigger and bigger, sadly.

choosing my next sig is hard hmmm

She IS a demon, after all. XD

Nice

xD

I never quite understood the "Wang Yuanji likes to punish people" joke, that is, until I found out about her theme song, which is literally titled "Punish You". It all made sense after that

That, or you're innocent

And the longer it takes for them to announce anything, that maybe is getting bigger and bigger, sadly.

iirc, the Warriors producer or something said that the next Musou Crossover he would like to do is Ys Warriors and Xenoblade Warriors. Both would be cool and Xenoblade Warriors is pretty much the only remaining Nintendo IP that they could realistically make a Musou out of. Kid Icarus Warriors could be a viable Nintendo Musou as well in the future but there's too little Kid Icarus content right now and by little, i mean Uprising is the only game in the series that matters.

I personally would prefer Xeno Warriors rather than just Xenoblade, in order to have the whole metaseries involved.

Torna out of context

Ee7wGC7VoAEMA7M?format=jpg&name=large