• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, DragonFlames said:

What happened?

The LN is ''Devil is a part Timer'' in which the Demon king (Maou) and the Hero (Emilia), after the Hero won the last battle, get isekai'd to Earth

and live normally so to say.

The author have been developing them together all the time, going over their reasons, their motivations, etc. They even 'adopted' a kid together

yet in the end

Spoiler

Maou becomes human thanks to Emilia somehow, confesses to Chiho, opens up his own cafe, is still so broke he doesn't have enough money to have a wedding for Chiho (and update: doesn't want to take out a loan for a wedding either?). Emilia stays in Japan to co-parent but he doesn't have feelings for her. Chiho confesses to Maou on Emilia's behalf (lol thanks, can't she even have her own scene?). Also, Maou ends up buying Chiho and Emi the exact same gift (one a gf gift, the other a Mother's Day gift) and Alas Ramus ends up ratting him out.

Chiho also says:

In return, I won't give up the number one spot. But in exchange for keeping that place, I'll allow you to have as many wives as you want, just like the Demon Kings of other worlds do."

Chiho is Maou's normal Coworker who always had a crush on him, but it was always one-sided.

And that last line is really cringe

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

@Shrimperor thank you for the recommendation on a game to play! 

Things are going well so far, the combat is a tad different than Vesperia/Symphonia, for sure. Alot of things are still the same, though. Which I like.

Enjoy 😄

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Things are going well so far, the combat is a tad different than Vesperia/Symphonia, for sure. Alot of things are still the same, though. Which I like.

Hope you enjoy yourself!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The LN is ''Devil is a part Timer'' in which the Demon king (Maou) and the Hero (Emilia), after the Hero won the last battle, get isekai'd to Earth

and live normally so to say.

The author have been developing them together all the time, going over their reasons, their motivations, etc. They even 'adopted' a kid together

yet in the end

Reveal hidden contents

Maou becomes human thanks to Emilia somehow, confesses to Chiho, opens up his own cafe, is still so broke he doesn't have enough money to have a wedding for Chiho (and update: doesn't want to take out a loan for a wedding either?). Emilia stays in Japan to co-parent but he doesn't have feelings for her. Chiho confesses to Maou on Emilia's behalf (lol thanks, can't she even have her own scene?). Also, Maou ends up buying Chiho and Emi the exact same gift (one a gf gift, the other a Mother's Day gift) and Alas Ramus ends up ratting him out.

Chiho also says:

Chiho is Maou's normal Coworker who always had a crush on him, but it was always one-sided.

And that last line is really cringe

What the actual hell?
That does sound really awful, ngl.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Hope you enjoy yourself!

Thank you very much! 

Question about the game, do they explain how to activate things like Mystic Artes or is it like Vesperia where they expect you to just "know" how to use them.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Question about the game, do they explain how to activate things like Mystic Artes or is it like Vesperia where they expect you to just "know" how to use them.

they explain iirc

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thank you very much! 

I think they explain it at some point, once you get the first Mystic Arte.

If not, then here's how to do it (spoilers in case you don't want to know yet):

Spoiler

You need to have your Break Gauge at 3 or higher and then press L2 during a combo.

It's not too hard to pull off. You can actually spam them, even.

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

they explain iirc

Yeah, just "winging it" in Vesperia sucked, all those awesome Artes... that you never learn how to use!

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I think they explain it at some point, once you get the first Mystic Arte.

Thank you both!

Any other minor advice?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Velvet op. If you're bored while plaiyng with her, switch around 😉

Overpowering the MC is the Tales way, after all. 

Why is she op? 

Also, love the skits, always one of my favorite parts!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

If you play as Velvet and find yourself using her Therionize ability a lot, then pay extra close attention to her HP, because it drains if you're not constantly attacking while she is therionized.
Though after a while, you can use it to extend your combos, just be careful, because if you use it multiple times in quick succession, your HP will drain even faster until it hits 1.

Okay, got it, thank you!

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Why is she op?

I almost spoiled that part for you, but I edited it, because I realized I had no idea how far you are.

Okay, got it, thank you!

... And you read it already. DAMN IT!
I'm sorry!

Also, love the skits, always one of my favorite parts!

Berseria has some of the best in the series.