Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Spent alot of time looking for someone else's dog, walking up and down streets, finally found him! Poor thing.

Aw, was he okay when you found him? I'm sure the other person appreciated you helping out.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Aw, was he okay when you found him? I'm sure the other person appreciated you helping out.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, that's good!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That's great that you managed to find him! I hope the dog is okay!

Thanks, and yeah he was okay, he was really scared and didn't know where to go! He was lost in the woods! 

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Even if he wasnt mine, I would still be heartbroken if something happened to him.

Now that I know, I probably would've felt the same.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, I love animals, so I feel really good right about now!

^^
I love animals, too!

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thanks for caring, everyone! It means alot!

Of course! I'd be torn up if something happened to my dog, so I can imagine how any other animal lover would feel.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

Axel or Edgy Navarre

or both and ditch Sherlock hmmm

For this map? Axel, but don't buy Navarre. He is too expensive for a map this easy.

EDIT: And bring Elbert! Kaga gives some hints here about a certain skill that he has...

Edited by Benice

38 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Why people play Berwick Saga: Kaga

Why Shrimpy plays Berwick Saga:
wQOF0l4.png

sHPhO0g.png

I am gonna spend so much time in these menus later on lol

Furniture, man. That's the real Berwick deal. You're not a real Berwick player until you purchase some furniture.

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

P4Mz6uN.png

Jo that guy looks good.

I wonder if i should hire him now though, or leave him for later hmmmm

This guy is a really good unit. I have a bit of an aversion to Navarres, so I never use him. But by all means, you go ahead. Although he's nowhere near as good as the mysterious man I've hinted at previously.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So both the Lord and the Jagen are not available for side quests huh

Yeah, Berwick Saga is funny like that. Personally, I like it. It gives the secondary characters some time to shine.

Ward is literally endgame ready from the get-go, so he doesn't need the kills (although there'll be more than a couple of sidequests where you'll wish you could bring him), but you might want to focus on feeding Reese some EXP in the next few main missions.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Spent alot of time looking for someone else's dog, walking up and down streets, finally found him! Poor thing.

Now that is what I call wholesome. Glad you found the poor puppy.

EDIT:

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

Axel or Edgy Navarre

or both and ditch Sherlock hmmm

Axel and Sherlock. Like Benice said, this map is too easy to warrant Kelik's absurd fee. Besides, this map is far better suited for Axel's talents than Shadow's, what with all the forests to hide in and the river to swim through.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

urniture, man. That's the real Berwick deal. You're not a real Berwick player until you purchase some furniture

real question: Is there any use to furniture?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Berwick Saga is funny like that. Personally, I like it. It gives the secondary characters some time to shine.

Yeah i like it. Reminds me of Valkyria Chronicles 4 which does the same

problem is... no 10 hit aura F

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

question: Is there any use to furniture?

They gives little boosts and skills to Reese, but the only ones that are worthwhile are art: Revival and the tapestries, although you can get as many as you want.

Just now, Benice said:

They gives little boosts and skills to Reese, but the only ones that are worthwhile are art: Revival and the tapestries, although you can get as many as you want.

Thanks for the tip
still way to expensive though haha

Btw, is there a way to check horse stats before buying them?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

real question: Is there any use to furniture?

They give some bonuses. Most of them are... pathetic, not gonna lie. The only one I'd say is kiiiiiiiiiinda worth the price is Art: Revival. It grants Reese the Armsthrift skill, which means he wastes less weapon uses. Later on he's going to get some really good personal swords, so it's worth the investment to preserve them as much as possible.

There's a couple more that grant good bonuses, but those are so expensive that it takes a ton of effort and planning to get them.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

problem is... no 10 hit aura F

The only thing I know about Valkyria Profile is that one song from that series was used for The Last Promise's final battle, so... yeah. Gonna assume you're right.

...You know what this game does have, though? The Endgame-ready Beard.

Just now, Benice said:

Sadly no, but you can see if they have special effects.

The only other difference between horses is their health, anyway. This early on you'll probably have to get by with some thin steeds. They have no special attributes and go down in like four hits tops, but hey. They're cheap.