• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

Try capturing, if it's not too late.

too late

F

Then again all my units in that area were high damage dealing units, would've never been able to capture him if they didn't insta cripple him...

Is he a recruitable or something?

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Is he a recruitable or something?

Spoiler

He has to do with Daoud's character arc.

But don't worry. I've heard he comes back even if you kill him. This is the easiest chance to capture him, but you'll get others.

Incidentally, he, like Lyarc, has the hidden Weakness skill.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Roy's our boy! Roy's our boy!

No he isn't! The DNA tests prove otherwise!

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

Wow Roy has a serious case of baby face... how old is he supposed to be?

It was stated in an art book he's 15. Although I'd say how old he looks can depend on the artwork/3D model.

roy.pngRoy_SSB4.png

These are NOT the same person. The one on the right is Ike disguised as Roy.

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

And how come all of my non Jagen units have literally no res xD

Res outside of magic units is usually quite low in Binding Blade, as it was in all prior games (and old Archanea mages didn't have any or a lot of Res either). Res doesn't become normalized as a stat- meaning everyone will get some not a select few- until Blazing.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

@Benice @Saint Rubenio 

kemprgL.png

is this just a generic guy with a portrait?

Awww... he looks kinda cute and soft and like he's frail and has a sad past. 

MURDER HIM!

Why do the good guys get a monopoly on the pretty and nice people? I want FE to force me to kill the young, promising heir to a viscount, with their father also on the battlefield watching me slay the lone heir to his centuries-held estate. And while I'm at, let me make a quiver out of a page whose mother was impoverished, their father unknown because their mother was "taken advantage of" in her dire circumstances.

Not saying I like doing that. But it'd make the "war is bad" schtick a little more believable.

The Ten Who Were Taken were a group of incredibly powerful magic users, likened to demigods, who were captured and “Taken” (I.E. mentally destroyed and turned into slaves) by The Dominator.

Edited by Wraith

ngl this map is probably the most dissapointing map so far and one of the weakest FE maps i played.

It's basically wait simulator until the  Boss appears. And i didn't even cheese like Benice did. I just had units near the spawn points and just killed them while Enid was talking to everyone.

I already captured Minas and now just gotta deal with the boss, unless something even more exciting happens in the remaining few turns while i retreat.

Watch a super rare treasure appear or something on Turn 21 xD

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why do the good guys get a monopoly on the pretty and nice people? I want FE to force me to kill the young, promising heir to a viscount, with their father also on the battlefield watching me slay the lone heir to his centuries-held estate. And while I'm at, let me make a quiver out of a page whose mother was impoverished, their father unknown because their mother was "taken advantage of" in her dire circumstances.

Does 3 Houses with pretty friends killing each other count?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Does 3 Houses with pretty friends killing each other count?

I'll say no. Because they're playable people on other routes, and most of whom you can woo into flipping sides.

I want the irredeemably bad and never playable group to have some very pleasant grunts, even minor officers, who don't get the luxury of abundant screen time like a Camus. You mow them down like grass and don't look back, there is nothing you can do to save them.

ZA WARUDO, eve of the second millennium AD:

QuXJ2Yb.png

Best I tried to show the entire map, seems the character portrait is inconveniently covering Iceland. Oh well...

Anyway, interesting developments all around. The astonishing thing is those two realms, Jelenaia and Cesariaia. There's an event in the game called Child of Destiny, which is basically a character that pretty much turns very OP. Turns out, two of them spawned in short succession between each other. Turns out the Egyptian one was a CoD after all. The realms are titular, and named after themselves. Pft, ego. Anyway, both are still alive, already adults... and are expanding. As shown, the Egyptian one has taken Nubia from the Abbasids after taking Egypt... and Greece from the Byzantines. The other is now gobbling up the Karling realm, having recently taken Austrasia. Fortunately most of their big armies are Event spawned troops that disappear the moment they die... but if needed, I'll be ready to defend my lands!

I'm more used to the original names.

Is Valor the localized Hot Blood (double damage), or Spirit (Will +10)?

Edited by Acacia Sgt