Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2-4 is my mortal enemy, it seems

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yep. They are indeed.

We could've been already living normally if it wasn't for people wanting to return to normality asap no matter the consequences

now Lockdown 2 Electric bogaloo will probably happen

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

2-4 is my mortal enemy, it seems

F

We could've been already living normally if it wasn't for people wanting to return to normality asap no matter the consequences

now Lockdown 2 Electric bogaloo will probably happen

That is highly likely, if I interpret those numbers correctly.
*sigh*

---

6DstaVu.jpg

*strongly tempting me to replay story mode of EOU2*

Just now, Shrimperor said:

kewt

There is a catch though. A rather funny one...
Remember when I talked about the Ragelope F.O.E. and how that thing is the worst nightmare for any EO player (because it's likely the first F.O.E. you meet and you should never engage an F.O.E. if you visit a stratum for the first time, because they will slaughter you)?
dbe9kqk-79734035-c159-4383-adde-084e13cc
... Her first reaction to seeing it is "I'm hungry! Let's eat that thing!" XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

cx3z8vgk6jr51.jpg

So sweet~ ❤️

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

KEK xD

Ayup. XD
So imagine me, playing Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, seeing the Ragelope that killed me in Untold 1 pop up again, and the music goes all ominous-like... and then suddenly Arianna goes all "looks tasty, let's eat it!" XD
It was at that moment I knew she'd be best girl of that game and maybe EO in general.

The best part is... once you're strong enough to defeat them, you actually CAN eat them. Untold 2 has a system where you can have food made that give you various benefits in the labyrinth, such as HP regen with every step or heightened ailment resistances.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shrimpy.Illyaroute.rant

xD

Ngl, I wouldn't have minded one!
Illya is great!

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Oh god oh god oh god fog of war in a game with ambush spawns abort

Stamp277.pngStamp273.pngStamp132.png

Pick one. XD

88WQFXx.jpg

xD

I loved that show when I was a kid.
Also, this was me when I learned Nights of Azure 2 is a thing. XD

hope they are tasty xD

According to the game, yes!

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201008_164911.jpg?width=768&height

It him. The cooler Ahkos.

Ahkos and H.B. aren't exactly identical despite the suspect visual similarities he should've been named Ahbos. H.B. has no time to be sentimental, Akhos beneath any arrogance is the most emotional member of the little Tornan trio.

That said, I do like H.B. more than Ahkos, other characters comment on his inflated ego, yet somehow H.B. is strangely funny. I don't exactly get it, but his 100% serious statements of personal grandeur and meritocracy come off as deadpan humor perhaps.

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Oh god oh god oh god fog of war in a game with ambush spawns abort

The first Western Isles? I remember it was surprisingly not cruel on Normal.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i hope they are tasty xD

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/etrian/images/3/31/Stratum_1._Seared_Deer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150914113508

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/etrian/images/0/00/Stratum_1._Forest_Deer_Sukiyaki.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150914113554

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/etrian/images/9/93/Stratum_1._Deer_Steak.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150914113404

--

I still can't decide which ending to go for first in Devil Survivor 2. I've several conflicting desires and none of them can establish a definitive dominance over the others. No matter which I pick, I'm going to have some gripes. NG+ will let me do the next with ease but waaaah first run is speciaaaaaal!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Stamp277.pngStamp273.pngStamp132.png

Pick one. XD

The middle one when I first saw this map, the right one when I get swarmed from just outside the fog and the left one when I’m resetting for the 50th time.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The first Western Isles? I remember it was surprisingly not cruel on Normal.

le gasp

Only 1 Star?

That star refers to the Stratum number the recipe belongs to.
1 Star for the first Stratum, 2 Stars for the second and so on. It's basically there to make it easier to go collect the ingredients if you know which Stratum to go to (each Stratum has five floors).

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

The middle one when I first saw this map, the right one when I get swarmed from just outside the fog and the left one when I’m resetting for the 50th time.

Sounds good! XD

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That star refers to the Stratum number the recipe belongs to.
1 Star for the first Stratum, 2 Stars for the second and so on. It's basically there to make it easier to go collect the ingredients if you know which Stratum to go to (each Stratum has five floors).

tenor.gif?itemid=18130424

thanks^^

I actually wanted to go Archer ladies first, but couldn't find images of the characters i wanted to use, so went with this instead

I see!
That's a bit of a bummer (though I definitely know that feeling >.<), but this works, too! That on the left is Irisviel, right?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I didn't have class today, so I guess I'll return to CK2...

Enjoy! ^^

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ahkos and H.B. aren't exactly identical despite the suspect visual similarities he should've been named Ahbos. H.B. has no time to be sentimental, Akhos beneath any arrogance is the most emotional member of the little Tornan trio.

That said, I do like H.B. more than Ahkos, other characters comment on his inflated ego, yet somehow H.B. is strangely funny. I don't exactly get it, but his 100% serious statements of personal grandeur and meritocracy come off as deadpan humor perhaps.

But H.B is an asscave!

Sadly, I like him as an ally throughout the game. 

And of course i like Ahkos' design better, being a huge fan of the FF character designs, it feels normal to me.