Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Draggy's A-support used to be locked behind a full playthrough of Nights of Azure.
But a recent patch changed that.

In any case, in Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, I desperately need more training. Level 10 will not cut it against the boss of the first Stratum.
Especially not with a team like mine, that is rather effective, yes, but I feel like I haven't yet unlocked their true potential (and I also constantly feel like I'm spreading out skill points wrong, but that's par for the course for me.)

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Draggy's A-support used to be locked behind a full playthrough of Nights of Azure.
But a recent patch changed that.

Don't worry, Mom/Dad 2! I hear it's avaliable for PC, so I will try it eventually!

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Don't worry, Mom/Dad 2! I hear it's avaliable for PC, so I will try it eventually!

I-It's not like that makes me h-happy or anything...!
No, but seriously, if you're not interested in the game, don't force yourself to play it. I won't mind!

Also, I kinda spoiled everything about the game already, so... yeah. XD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

No, but seriously, if you're not interested in the game, don't force yourself to play it. I won't mind!

Well no, I do wanna play it!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I kinda spoiled everything about the game already, so... yeah. XD

It's okay, I just know I am going to use the piece of ginger!

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tsun-draggy? xD

I always wanted to try that. XD

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Well no, I do wanna play it!

That's good, then! 🙂

1 minute ago, Benice said:

It's okay, I just know I am going to use the piece of ginger!

Oh, definitely do! He's super useful!
And he's one of the three Servans you start with, so you won't even have to worry about getting him first.

27 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, now that’s just the S support 😝

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

Yeah, now that’s just the S support 😝

Maybe! XD

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

So I’ve heard bad things about fe6’s gaiden chapters. I’m about to attempt 8x, should I be prepared for anything?

I remember the boss of that chapter being quite the tough one, so that might be something to watch out for!

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I remember the boss of that chapter being quite the tough one, so that might be something to watch out for!

Yeah I was looking at his stats and yikes. But this is what Rutger is for!

Also @Benice I want to train up a paladin and I’ve decided I don’t really want to use Lance or Allen, so I’m leaning Treck or Noah, but I think Noah might be cool. Thoughts? (As units and characters)

Alright, so I've gotten a bit farther in Lulua, and am now level 22. The game is getting much better! (Even if I didn't understand how to set an interrupt item right away)

Obviously I'm not that far in yet, but the exp seems very high. Not that it's a bad thing, of course!

57 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Treck or Noah, but I think Noah might be cool. Thoughts?

Treck and Noah are worse units than Alance, but they're better characters in my opinion. Have fun making something out of them!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Treck and Noah are worse units than Alance, but they're better characters in my opinion. Have fun making something out of them!

I can’t decide who I want to use, so I might not. The only ones I know I’m using are Roy (duh), Lilina, Rutger (I have a feeling I’ll need him xD), and Clarine.

Ah yes waking up from a nap at 10 pm

Classic

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Wait, if Shrimpy is my dad, can Draggy be my mom/other dad?

objection.gif

Sorry, son, but neither me nor young Draggy swing that way. I can't fulfill that wish...

3 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

Finally I have beaten Tokyo Xanadu Ex........ after so many (unnecessary) interruptions.

It was a great game with a really intense and sad turnaround in terms of story.

Anyways I'll use my time and terrible weather right now to work on my gaming backlog list.

I received Sora no Kiseki vs. Ys this week which will be next.

It will be the warm up for Cold Steel IV which will come one at end of this month.

Anyways I will not be active all that much in the next time (as already mentioned) simply to play my games.

So everyone, stay safe!

Enjoy, Julian, and don't be a stranger!

52 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Alright, so I've gotten a bit farther in Lulua, and am now level 22. The game is getting much better! (Even if I didn't understand how to set an interrupt item right away)

Obviously I'm not that far in yet, but the exp seems very high. Not that it's a bad thing, of course!

Glad you're enjoying yourself! ^^

Yeah, leveling up is quite quick in this game, at least for now.
Don't forget to keep your alchemy level high, too! Piana's character events are tied to it, as are more advanced syntheses (obviously).

22 minutes ago, Wraith said:

My boys, the Teehee tide must end here!

The eff are you even talking about?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ah yes waking up from a nap at 10 pm

Classic

Tutturu!~

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

objection.gif

Sorry, son, but neither me nor young Draggy swing that way. I can't fulfill that wish...

Should I tell you about how Sooks wants a Draggy x Shrimpy fanfic...? XD
... Yeah, this thread got weird. Even moreso than usual, I mean. XD

14 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I can’t decide who I want to use, so I might not. The only ones I know I’m using are Roy (duh), Lilina, Rutger (I have a feeling I’ll need him xD), and Clarine.

Deke is really solid if you promote him. And make sure to recruit Echidna if you took Route A. She's like a second Deke, but she comes promoted.