• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

36 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Maybe with Kaga we would've gotten the Trails x FE game? xD

I've never heard of this "Trails" thing, but if it's anything like Berwick Saga, maybe I should.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Man, i want to head to pixiv to search through the Beriwck Saga tag for some art for my next sig

but spoilers are probably abound there lel

Pivix, huh... Usually I just check google images for my fanart. Maybe I'll do some digging myself.

...Damn, there's a lot more, uh... suggestive art than I would've expected from something like Berwick.

Any characters in particular you'd like? I don't mind linking you to some fanart.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Though I kinda doubt Etrian Odyssey of all things will have a lot of "bad" stuff. XD

don't understimate pixiv when it comes to lewd

xD

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Damn, there's a lot more, uh... suggestive art than I would've expected from something like Berwick.

Pixiv has lewds for everything

EVERYTHING!

xD

Any characters in particular you'd like? I don't mind linking you to some fanart.

Sylvis or Larentia^^

Thanks in advance 😄

I've never heard of this "Trails" thing, but if it's anything like Berwick Saga, maybe I should.

oh boy!

Oh well, how can i say it...

Trails used to be my former fav. Series, with Trails in the Sky trilogy being my absolute fav. games ever. Sadly modern titles is like if IS doubled down in everything bad in Fates with FE15/16 instead of backing off from that stuff.

They usually have a slow start, to set up the worlds and characters, then kick very high gear into late game. Gameplay is on a grid with movement options and stuff, with turn order using an AT system, with manipulation options being plenty and magic having a cast time

Here's me fighting against a boss as an example for the gameplay (it lags a bit at the start). I also know everthing there's to know about the battle system, so battle might seem easier then it actually is.

first game in the series: https://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_in_the_Sky/

Nightmare SC/Sky3rd is still some of the hardest challenges i had in gaming, with some of the harder boss battles taking ~30 Minutes and requiring extreme planning and perfection xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

don't understimate pixiv when it comes to lewd

xD

So far, nothing of the sort! Etrian Odyssey fans seem to be wholesome all around! XD

Though they do seem to like the female portraits a LOT more.
Especially the one Gunner girl I used for Victoria seems to be rather popular.
Namely this one:
vNkMMxD.png

Which is good, because if I can find fanart of all the members of the Draggy Guild, I KNOW what my next sig will be. XD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So far, nothing of the sort!

...you don'T have an account, right?

Pixiv usually hides ''sensitive'' stuff to guests. Doesn't always work though.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...you don'T have an account, right?

Pixiv usually hides ''sensitive'' stuff to guests. Doesn't always work though.

Ah, that would explain it!
Then it's a good thing I'm just a guest in this case. XD

---

So, I've found art of four of five portraits I picked. One even has the Gunner and the brown bear together, just like the backstory I made up for them!
Poor Dr. Jeff. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

Final dungeon prep. theme <3, preparing your 16 man party (see? just like FE) for a 4 part final dungeon after 250 hours journey across 3 games

👌

despite dropping the series thanks to modern games Trails in the Sky is still the best thing in existence

And when you enter the final dungeon, this track starts!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sylvis or Larentia^^

Larentia

Larentia with a floral crown for some reason

Larentia except she's a drawing on paper

Sylvis

Sylvis up close for some reason

Already linked this one the other day, but here's Sylvis again

A bunch of characters including Sylvis and Larentia (no spoilers don't worry)

And as a bonus, here's Ward

...And another one, 'cause Ward's awesome.

I found one of Volcens too. I can link it if you want, I bet you'd love to have him in your sig.

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Trails used to be my former fav. Series, with Trails in the Sky trilogy being my absolute fav. games ever. Sadly modern titles is like if IS doubled down in everything bad in Fates with FE15/16 instead of backing off from that stuff.

They usually have a slow start, to set up the worlds and characters, then kick very high gear into late game. Gameplay is on a grid with movement options and stuff, with turn order using an AT system, with manipulation options being plenty and magic having a cast time

Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to give it a closer look at some point. Thanks for the info.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Oi, pixiv is a minefield, even for the most innocent stuff. Maybe it'd be better if I logged out when looking for art...

Hah! I don't even have an account, and just looking for Berwick Saga fanart I've found a couple of, uh... risqué pieces. Nothing NSFW, admittedly, but... Yeah.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Many thanks! Later on today i will see what sig i can mix together with one of those^^

That one bear ward pic though haha

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I found one of Volcens too. I can link it if you want, I bet you'd love to have him in your sig

Maybe a pic of his sister killing him or something i dunno xD

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Good morning, everyone!

Good morning! ^^

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

insert ah, so cute meme

Indeed!
She's one of the characters you get when you play the story mode of Etrian Odyssey Untold 2.

So how good is Ogier? I know Barth and Wendy are armor knights (and Barth has the same speed growth as Lilina >.<) but is Ogier worth using? Deke’s already pretty good, how is Ogier as a character?

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

So how good is Ogier? I know Barth and Wendy are armor knights (and Barth has the same speed growth as Lilina >.<) but is Ogier worth using? Deke’s already pretty good, how is Ogier as a character?

I'm pretty sure hes... terrible. In a game where hes a swordie recruited after Rutger? Low level, meh stats, yep, hes a bencher all right.

And he shares a promoted pallete with Diecke. Yep he doesnt have his own.

Edited by lightcosmo

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm pretty sure hes... terrible. In a game where hes a swordie recruited after Rutger? Low level, meh stats, yep, hes a bencher all right.

Glad he only chipped in that chapter then!

11 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Starts underleveled and competes for a highly competitive and limited Hero Crest, not good. 5 less Con than Deke makes Axe use once promoted impossible without 1 AS loss. Ogier's averages aren't so bad though, more Luck and Spd (though again, the difference is reduced/gone with Axe use, and Swords of more than 9 Wt). Has he'll always be around 1-2 points less on average in HP/Str/Def/Res than Deke, and Deke has a more definite Skl lead too.

Honestly Ogier is a Hero, thats a nice class and doesn't grow poorly, he'd be pretty usable if you trained him. But class-based promotion items being limited, and Deke coming significantly sooner with a better start, Ogier sadly has to consider the bench.

Whilst a little bit of me likes class-specific promotion items, and FE7 doled them out better I think, maaaaaybe FE6 Remake should ditch them.

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Pretty sure that's a glitch of some kind. He does have his own palette in the game files.

24 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

He's not bad per-se, he's just outclassed. He'll be faster than Deke, but other than that, he'll be worse off.