• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

The SF family dynamic. xD

Yeah, perfect! @Wraith can be my drunk uncle who lives in the basement and gives me cool books to read!

35 minutes ago, Benice said:

Just wondering, do i ever fight Dimitri in VW?

Answer in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Yes.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait, if Shrimpy is my dad, can Draggy be my mom/other dad?

Oh boy. XD
Although I do feel obligated to mention that I don't swing that way, if you catch my drift.

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Answer in the spoiler:

Oh, good. I thought he was dead already.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh boy. XD
Although I do feel obligated to mention that I don't swing that way, if you catch my drift.

That's okay, mom/Dad 2.

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I don’t live a basement Benice I live in a flat.

I'm flattered!

Finally I have beaten Tokyo Xanadu Ex........ after so many (unnecessary) interruptions.

It was a great game with a really intense and sad turnaround in terms of story.

Anyways I'll use my time and terrible weather right now to work on my gaming backlog list.

I received Sora no Kiseki vs. Ys this week which will be next.

It will be the warm up for Cold Steel IV which will come one at end of this month.

Anyways I will not be active all that much in the next time (as already mentioned) simply to play my games.

So everyone, stay safe!

Just now, Julian Teehee said:

Finally I have beaten Tokyo Xanadu Ex........ after so many (unnecessary) interruptions.

Anyways I'll use my time and terrible weather right now to work on my gaming backlog list.

It will be the warm up for Cold Steel IV which will come one at end of this month.

Anyways I will not be active all that much in the next time (as already mentioned) simply to play my games.

So everyone, stay safe!

Same to you, Julian!
Glad to see you again! ^^
And I hope you enjoy the games! 🙂

4 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

So everyone, stay safe!

Same to you!

Enjoy! 👍

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And I'm just the guy who sips coffee and keeps quiet while observing the family interactions from his EZ chair. xD

Judging by the way you talk about yourself, you’re the grandfather lols

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Meaning, since Sooks is my twin (even though I'm like, what, 13 years older than him)

Shhh details don’t matter

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sooks is Benice's other uncle!
This is one weird family tree. XD

Indeed! This also makes Shrimpy my brother in law, right? Depending on how the dual parent thing works? Shrimpy x Draggy fanfic when?

9 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

So everyone, stay safe!

You too, Jules!

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...Go to your room young man and think about your terrible puns.

Better than the belt!

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Shrimpy x Draggy fanfic when?

Oh my, how lewd!

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Easy for you to say Sgt, I’m the oldest one in this thread! *Takes another shot of whisky*

By like, what, one year?

Though I've been in SF for far longer than you at least.

Hey look, it's the funny number.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However! One must remember that you only have Secondary Cooldown happening on with the Arts of the weapon you're currently wielding (if an Art has partly SC'ed and you swap, the time on the SC frozen at where you leave it). So maybe, if you intend to wait a bit for Secondary on some Arts of a particular weapon, then perhaps firing off the Arts of the other weapon wouldn't be a bad idea. And, maybe you want to answer Soul Voices as they come up too, be it for the gameplay benefits of trigger them, or getting that tiny bit of additional Affinity with the person who called out. 

This does admittedly cause my melee Arts to not have Secondary Cooldown as often. I often find myself using ranged weapons since they have a faster auto-attack rate. But it could just be the longswords.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Since you're using a Striker and I assume going to follow into Samurai Gunner and Duelist, when you've mastered SG, mix Tornado Blade with the Yamato Spirit skill. With an Aura active and Tornado Blade and Yamato Spirit at level 3, you'll get 80 for using the Art (and any other melee Art), plus 70*4 TP for every enemy in Tornado Blade's reach. The TP doesn't get increased from Secondary Cooldown I think for either Yamato Spirit or Tornado Blade, so spam the melee Arts as they come online.

Useful advice, i'll keep this in mind.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Same. I stopped playing 2D platformers consistently a long time ago. I'm garbage at them now.

Depends for me. I'm much better at newer 2D platformers than older ones, mainly due to the physics.