Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

31 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

No problem!
I asked for it. XD
Jokes aside, thank you! I always like reading different perspectives.
Particularly when it's people I consider friends, which includes everyone here.

Draggy how could you betray me like this?? WE’RE TWINS!!1!!!1!!!!1!!111!

31 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If not, the gist is, they put complete fish on our plates, with everything still there. EVERYTHING. I could've sworn the poor thing was staring at me, so I freaked, ran away, and that was the last time I had anything to do with seafood outside of fish sticks.

Wha... were you supposed to prepare it yourselves? xD

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Draggy how could you betray me like this?? WE’RE TWINS!!1!!!1!!!!1!!111!

Twins and friends! Even better!

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Wha... were you supposed to prepare it yourselves? xD

Nope. It was cooked, but they didn't remove any of the parts you were not supposed to eat for... some reason.

Ehhh... the project is like one way you can help in the community or something, but I have no idea what I can do so I had to have my stepmom tell me and it feels like every single word I write is gonna be fake as heck...

Edited by Sooks1016

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

So I've completed Ch.4. I was doing pretty well in the Goetia fight until she used her "fuck you" move and only Lao survived that. And then, he got 3000 TP with five seconds on the countdown and......he revives Lin instead of me. So TIL that the AI won't necessarily prioritize reviving you.

Eventually I just hit "lower difficulty" on the fight (for those who don't know, Xenoblade X has a feature similar to the Trails series where you can lower the difficulty of a boss fight if you lose in it).

Goetia was difficult the first time for me, so I get you. On my second playthrough, it was surprisingly easy, maybe because I could damage her and her goons all at once with a well aimed, secondary cooldown'ed Full Specs'ed Beam Barrage?

No shame in resorting to the level down function, in the absence of difficult levels it's the next best thing. I used it a few times myself, I remember Boze's recruitment Affinity Mission was one.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Btw, do Scenic Viewpoints not count as fast travel points in this game? I guess between Landmarks and FN points, there's be an overload in fast travel points.

Scenic Viewpoints/Unexplored Territories don't count. Though I felt the current amount of fast travel locations was sufficient, perhaps even a little redundant at times with travel points in adjacent hexes.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Huh, had no idea it was even in this game of all places.

It's not as dramatic as in mainline SRW because you don't have sudden enemy reinforcements showing up in droves. But Endless Frontier recycles a lot of SRW tunes already, so what's one more classic for whenever things get a little bad?

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's not as dramatic as in mainline SRW because you don't have sudden enemy reinforcements showing up in droves. But Endless Frontier recycles a lot of SRW tunes already, so what's one more classic for whenever things get a little bad?

Hah, I can imagine.

Get in a random battle with, say, four enemies on screen. The moment you beat all but one... BAM, the tune plays and two more appear.

Well, bummer, I looked it up, and it seems that at the pace I'm going, Crusaders won't unlock until at least 1090AD at the earlier (I'm in the mid 1020's currently). I guess that is the consequence of actually having things go quite fine for Catholicism. The absolute earliest is 900AD, but it would take loosing places like Thrace, Provence, Paris, Rome, and the like. Which ain't happening now, hahaha.

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Started Atelier Lulua! I'm liking it so far! I just got Aurel as an ally and he's... broken. (Please tell me i get to keep him?)

Yay! Glad you're enjoying yourself so far!
On the topic of Aurel, you do get to keep him and he stays useful throughout the entire game. 😉