Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

23 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah... I'm bad at resource management. I spent it all on new weapons and armor.

I might be a little miserly when it comes to purchases, I tend to buy everyone new stuff once I get to the final floor of a Stratum and no sooner, to make sure its the strongest stuff in that Stratum. 

And as a random aside, here are images of two of the DLC superbosses not the Ur-Devil:

Spoiler

101-thunder_queen.png73-frost_king.png

Thunder Queen and Frost King. The Wiki cites, with no evidence, that these things were supposed to appear in the Ginnungagap, forming an elemental trinity with another boss in there.

However, looking at that boss that did make it into the Ginnungagap, these do share aesthetics. I could believe it.

The other DLC superbosses besides Ur-Devil consist of a hideous Lovecraftian eldritch hound with 135000 HP and it full-strength clones itself after you defeat it and you have to escape the area with Ariadne Thread, Return Flutes, and Floor Jump disabled.

Theres an easy-peasy Gentle Toad that licks you too I'm told. A gauntlet of seven back-to-back bosses from EOU. And lastly, this:

1-master_bird.png

The Master Bird. Fight it 1 vs. 1 for the best reward.

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Man, I suck...

*Virtual pat on the back of sympathy* I'm not great either, all I do it look a little more at the data.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

I still wonder why they brought this mechanic back, not gonna lie.

If you want to see diabolical Fog of War, I recommend emulating the first Advance Wars, completing the standard Campaign, and then doing the more-difficult Advance Campaign, whilst unlocking the post-final final battle. That I'm told is a terrible FoW battle, but I wouldn't know because I never played Advance Campaign that far, I almost lost on the second no-FoW battle there.😛

-Though later AW entries got better at FoW.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

A few positives about FE7if:

The music: its stellar, I wont lie. Different music's from alot of different series.

Battle themes: they have unique themes for every enemy, so you usually wont hear the same thing too much. 

The game can be fun sometimes, I.E some chapters are actually fun.

8 minutes ago, Wraith said:

What is the appeal of playing fan hacks? I’ve never really understood why people get into them.

Missed this, but they can be well designed, and better balanced than the devs could ever hope to achieve.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

All that FE7IF talk reminds me of midori

especially when the route split made all my weak units go with Eirika and all my OP Units go with EphEph

Eirika route became hell

Do it Shrimpy, try it!

Just now, Wraith said:

*Wraith hands Sooks a copy of Leo Tolstoy’s War and Peace*

Here you go Sooks, all 1,225 pages of it.

Well, I did read all the dialogue in Blazing Blade so...

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I might be a little miserly when it comes to purchases, I tend to buy everyone new stuff once I get to the final floor of a Stratum and no sooner, to make sure its the strongest stuff in that Stratum.

I tried to do that, too, at one point (I think it was in EOV), but then I noticed I was way too weak to fight my way up to the final floor, so I dropped that habit fairly quickly again.

And as a random aside, here are images of two of the DLC superbosses not the Ur-Devil:

Reveal hidden contents

101-thunder_queen.png73-frost_king.png

Thunder Queen and Frost King. The Wiki cites, with no evidence, that these things were supposed to appear in the Ginnungagap, forming an elemental trinity with another boss in there.

However, looking at that boss that did make it into the Ginnungagap, these do share aesthetics. I could believe it.

The other DLC superbosses besides Ur-Devil consist of a hideous Lovecraftian eldritch hound with 135000 HP and it full-strength clones itself after you defeat it and you have to escape the area with Ariadne Thread, Return Flutes, and Floor Jump disabled.

Theres an easy-peasy Gentle Toad that licks you too I'm told. A gauntlet of seven back-to-back bosses from EOU. And lastly, this:

1-master_bird.png

The Master Bird. Fight it 1 vs. 1 for the best reward.

These look interesting!
And the thing about the trinity... yeah, I believe that immediately, if the boss they wanted to include in it is the one I have in mind.
Would've been great for Classic Mode, not gonna lie. Not so much for story mode, perhaps, since that third boss is... rather special.

And that last one looks like a job for Fafnir. XD

*Virtual pat on the back* I'm not great either, all I do it look a little more at the data.

I should probably do that, too.
Thanks. ^^

And speaking of which... it's turn 10 now... and the Chimaera still has over 2/3rds of its HP left.
Ailments do nothing, binds even less... and Tamaki already ran out of TP to use Frigid Slash, my strongest attack currently... which does a grand total of 147 damage... against the boss' 8,220 HP...
Yeah, I'm not beating this boss. XD

Back to the drawing board I go!

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

@Wraith a new different experience with alot of unique ideas. Most of them aren't that good, but those that are good are really really good.

*Looks at The Last Promise*
Yeah, I think I’ll just stick to classic literature, speculative fiction and decadent poetry instead.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah of course you only played the meme'iest of them all xD

I’ve actually never played a FE hack before. I tried to get one running once but it didn’t work.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hey someone give me motivation to go through the ice map

I'll put Three Houses as my favorite FE if you play the ice map.

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Aaaaand wiped out.
Yep. Thought so.

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

F for the Draggy Guild.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed.
Started as scrubs, and were scrubs to their last breaths. Just like the guy who created them.

F

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I'll put Three Houses as my favorite FE if you play the ice map.

SHRIMPY PLAY THE ICE MAP