• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Wait. You're already doing a Berwick fanfic with Arran in your LP. I can win both New Mystery of the Emblem and Berwick Saga. Then I can keep them with the copy of Mother 3 I have but can't read the text in but have played through anyway. Perfect.

Yes! Yes! It's perfect!

Of final note, in her dual special, Anna uses a wooden tank. I'm Tear-ring up at the thought of it.

Kaga Did Warriors First, as it turns out.

I've also found out there was a canonical explanation posited in one of Linde's supports that explained the Aura tome was gender locked by Miloah to stop Gharnef claiming it when he killed him. Personally I prefer my explanation and the fan-art that accompanied it.

That makes sense, but yes, I prefer my own interpretation, personally.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Here it is. The most underused theme in the entire game. Why couldn't they have at least used it in both desert maps? Why only one of them? It makes no sense!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga Did Warriors First, as it turns out.

Yeah. Who'd have thought they'd find a way to make Anna one that I can't stop using. The tank. The ballista. The fact she's the only bow user with a defense stat.
That said, I do like the ever broken wing spear (considering I could forge an extra slayer skill onto it, it's now functionally a wingspear and a dracopike in one, Throw in Iote's shield and her literal only weakpoint is axe infantry... which are all either mooks or Lissa who has virtually no defense)
Then there's Minerva with the highest strength stat in the game. Linde's Area of Effect Thoron which is consequently better than Robin's or presumably Tharja's.

That said, I will never forgive this game for not including Dorcas. Even if the generic curates all look like Wrys clones.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That makes sense, but yes, I prefer my own interpretation, personally.

I mean, it'd make Linde's struggle with Gharnef so much more interesting. Mostly for the potential Star Wars reference.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The problem with Warriors is that it's 7 characters from Archanea (counting Celica), 1 character from Elibe, nothing from Tellius, Jugdral and Magvel, and then 21 from Fatesawakening (counting Robin and Corrin as one character). It's so unbalanced that, unless you're a Fatesawakening fan, you're out of luck.

Wait, 7? There is Marth, Shiida, Tiki and Celica. Navarre and Gharnef are NPC only.

In any case, even just reduced on Awakening and Fates, I'd say that rooster is complete shit. You just get the Avatar and the guys from the Awakening demo for... well, Awakening. And the Avatar and the royals for Fates. Except Azura because Azura is merely a figment of Corrin's imagination that tells him to kill people. 
It's such a dull selection. I mean, it's essentially as if a hypothetical Berwick Warriors only had characters from the prologue map on the rooster. In that case, I'd probably say that your cast of playable characters isn't the best.

Edited by BrightBow

There's little Stupid idea that i've been thinking about lately.

From all my Shrimpramblings, this is probably the most idiotic xD

Thracia multiverse

Basically Thracia, but most of the cast and enemies replaced with other FE(+Kaga saga) characters, and maps edited in such a way to get real difficulty instead of Kaga moments (+ some other edits).

Example: Eyvel replaced by A.Tiki, Ced Squad by Grail Mercenaries, Dagdar and Tanya by Ward and Christine, Edelgard and Dimitri antagonists on opposing sides, etc.

Sounds idiotic, i know, but the idea can't leave my mind xD

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Funny enough that you posted that. I've been trying to work on a parody with Chaos and Faye from Berwick due to reasons for a while now. Only problem is I keep losing track of the skills/abilities in Berwick. Anyone got a list I can borrow?

10 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Funny enough that you posted that. I've been trying to work on a parody with Chaos and Faye from Berwick due to reasons for a while now. Only problem is I keep losing track of the skills/abilities in Berwick. Anyone got a list I can borrow?

Uh, off the top of my head:

• Aim
  • Supporter
  • Vengeful
  • Counter
  • Iado
  • Adept
  • Pursuit
  • Sunder
  • Parry
  • Critical
  • Fork
  • Vantage
  • Deathmatch
  • Despoil
  • Expert
  • Versatile
  • Miracle
  • Focus Chant
  • Charisma
  • Commander

I probably missed a few, though.

Edited by Benice

7 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Serenes Forest has a page for it.
https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Berwick_Saga_Skills

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Speed alone wasn't enough for Captain Falcon in Brawl.

Well Brawl was just Meta Knight: The Game.

But when I'm referring to speed, I'm more referring to good frame data. Peach isn't a fast rushdown character but she still has pretty good frame data, which is why she's considered good.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Thanks for that. Now the challenge is how many of these can I work into lyrics without killing the flow/meaning of the song.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Uh, off the top of my head:

• Aim
  • Supporter
  • Vengeful
  • Counter
  • Adept
  • Pursuit
  • Sunder
  • Parry
  • Critical
  • Fork
  • Vantage
  • Deathmatch
  • Despoil
  • Expert
  • Versatile
  • Miracle
  • Focus Chant
  • Charisma
  • Commander

I probably missed a few, though.

It was a fair try. But i don't think anyone has all of them memorized. I mean Scotopic? Damn I never even saw that one.... mostly because Ruben never got Esteban.

2 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

It was a fair try. But i don't think anyone has all of them memorized. I mean Scotopic? Damn I never even saw that one.... mostly because Ruben never got Esteban.

Yeah, I missed Provoke, The banes, Celerity, Scotopic, hide, huntsman and...Camouflage? (Well, and the hidden Slow skill.)

Edited by Benice