• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Are you sure you aren't the dad?

Benicestol.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also defence map cool jo

Ah yes, that one... There's a funny thing that happens. Look forward to it.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Me when people complain about breaking multiple weapons in Berwick.

Same here. I swear, I must've had like one or two green breaks per run, nowhere near as many as some other people.

Then again, maybe I don't see it as so much of an issue because I resign myself to inevitability when the weapon is yellow.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

x8RYb3x.png

can i have F for

Reveal hidden contents

Lynette/Simpette/OneTrueSimp/ChosenSimp/SisterInHeat?

Spoiler

It's going to get even F'er soon enough...

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am experiencing it atm. Had to reset at turn 13 like 4 times now

Hide contents

Kaga and his last minute Black Rider spam

Spoiler

Thankfully there's another funny thing that happens. Good for you, this time.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Hide contents

...you mean the Wyverns? Or something else?

Spoiler

Let's just say, the 15 turn goal is... Rather misleading. You'll see when you manage to survive long enough.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let's just say, the 15 turn goal is... Rather misleading. You'll see when you manage to survive long enough.

...oh no

oh no oh no oh no

Umm

it wasn't misleading though

hmmm

Gotta reset from turn 10 because i lost some units, but i wanted to see what happens hmm

Edited by Shrimperor

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...oh no

oh no oh no oh no

Umm

it wasn't misleading though

hmmm

Gotta reset from turn 10 because i lost some units, but i wanted to see what happens hmm

Spoiler

I don't understand this reaction. Didn't every enemy start to retreat on turn 13? How's that a "oh no" thing?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

I don't understand this reaction. Didn't every enemy start to retreat on turn 13? How's that a "oh no" thing?

Spoiler

nope they did not

They only started retreating from the last turn/Turn 15.

The Oh no is because i thought Kaga was about to change the objective before i edited my post xD

Just now, Shrimperor said:
  Hide contents

nope they did not

They only started retreating from the last turn/Turn 15.

The Oh no is because i thought Kaga was about to change the objective before i edited my post xD

Spoiler

Dangit, it's later than I remembered, isn't it... Oh, well. Yeah, that's what I was talking about. The enemy starts retreating earlier than you'd expect, so you just have to survive those two turns. Good luck with that!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Spoiler

Dangit, it's later than I remembered, isn't it... Oh, well. Yeah, that's what I was talking about. The enemy starts retreating earlier than you'd expect, so you just have to survive those two turns. Good luck with that!

thanks!

Spoiler

i pulled the professional ''block reinforcements'' method 

omly way to deal with those black riders xD

^^

That was a pretty cool map, tbh.

Well, not fond of the last bit, but Kaga always pulls that in his defence maps

Remember FE5 ch14 with

Spoiler

the Dark Mage spam?

Seriously though, game became much stronger/better once we finished those escape maps

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Seriously though, game became much stronger/better once we finished those escape maps

Oh yeah, the game really takes off the kid gloves after chapter 11-main. I... I'm really afraid of that stretch in my Ironman, to be honest.

You know, speaking of Berwick, a while back I was musing over wanting to try writing lyrics to some of the game's soundtrack.
Then I discovered the "Frog's theme reprise" from this channel's Chrono Trigger musical (noting I've never played Chrono Trigger).
Then I got sick for a while and all but disappeared from the internet.

Spoiler

(example from musical in spoilers for space)

Recently, as I've been putting my life back together, I've had the time to listen to the rest of the musical out of curiousity, and it gives me the feeling with effort, perhaps something similar could be cooked up for Berwick. Maybe even powerful enough to get the game attention from people who never would have played it. Shame my voice is... well, largely unsuited for either lyrics or acting. Shame my knowledge of the game is limited (for now). Dreams for another day.

56 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Heya!!! G'morning!

Hello!

3 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Recently, as I've been putting my life back together, I've had the time to listen to the rest of the musical out of curiousity, and it gives me the feeling with effort, perhaps something similar could be cooked up for Berwick. Maybe even powerful enough to get the game attention from people who never would have played it. Shame my voice is... well, largely unsuited for either lyrics or acting. Shame my knowledge of the game is limited (for now). Dreams for another day.

Glad you're doing better, The Roger!

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hello!

Glad you're doing better, The Roger!

So am I.... though, the amount of things I'm trying to work out (mostly related to some new members of the family and getting the home into a condition where they can visit, but some related to employment, an infestation of silverfish that think my collection of comics is a potential meal ticket, and so forth), it's been a bit slow on restarting the LP. I'm hoping that'll all be done soon. Or at least enough of it so I can spare some time.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Big f***ing roadblock on my way home to my plat trophy. Can I overcome this hurdle?...

I doubt it.

You can do it! ^^

Just now, The Roger The Paladin said:

So am I.... though, the amount of things I'm trying to work out (mostly related to some new members of the family and getting the home into a condition where they can visit, but some related to employment, an infestation of silverfish that think my collection of comics is a potential meal ticket, and so forth), it's been a bit slow on restarting the LP. I'm hoping that'll all be done soon. Or at least enough of it so I can spare some time.

I see!
Don't rush and take as much time as you need!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

You can do it! ^^

Thanks, but as far as challenges go, i hate this one, ngl. 

I have no idea what the devs were thinking or what they were smoking when they designed some of these battles, but they aren't fun. Nope, not in the least.