• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

why though

Unless you doin an ironman (and even then, just calcualte xD), he has one of the highest offense potential in the game

Eh, I always used him on an as-needed basis, since he doesn't need levels to use the Gram. Once he got the Gram he leveled a lot, but I had a slew of other units more potent than he. Faye also promoted after chapter 5 for me, and Ruby in ch. 6, so he didn't really have exclusive dibs on being good on the attack.

4 minutes ago, Teehee said:

After like three weeks I don't need the heater anymore and even can go out for a real walk.

Eyyy! That's great news!

In any case, it pays to be careful with them. Most of them are accessible fairly early in the game, which can be misleading in regards of how many you get.
Like, one shows up in the shop in Chapter 4. If you're thinking that early availability indicates they will have another one or two in stock before the end of the game: Nope.

Gotta say, the Thaumites in Vestaria were much better paced.
...or maybe it's just that there are more of them. Including an infinite amount of them in shops, even if they have a decent cost.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Late game is raising the game quite a bit in my eyes!

I am very happy to hear that. I have to say, I think I agree. Chapter 11 onwards is when the game starts to get even better. Of course, I love the entire game, so I'm probably biased.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>12 turn limit
OH BOY

They heard you complain about the waiting simulators.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

4uirn3J.png

It's not like i only let him level up. Majority of my Team is lvl 20+

Uh... You can't see the unit levels in this screenshot. F

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They heard you complain about the waiting simulators

Kaga be like

''Jo you were sick of waiting? HERE FIRE ON YOUR ASS'' xD

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Uh... You can't see the unit levels in this screenshot. F

F xD

I mainly wanted to show attack values though haha and needed to hide classes for a certain spoiler

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Kaga be like

''Jo you were sick of waiting? HERE FIRE ON YOUR ASS'' xD

My theory is that Kaga is a time traveler, so whenever someone makes a complaint about his games, he goes back and makes it even worse. Because Kaga hates it when humanity is enjoying themselves. Thankfully, he was too busy trying to sidestep Nintendo's lawsuits with Berwick Saga.

If you didn't know, that's speculated to be the reason Berwick is so unique. Kaga got sued to hell and back for TearRing Saga, so he decided to make Berwick as different as possible to avoid Nintendo's wrath. And it resulted in my favorite game, so I can't complain!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mainly wanted to show attack values though

I love how Ward is still up there in terms of damage. Beard truly is Endgame Ready.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

4uirn3J.png

It's not like i only let him level up. Majority of my Team is lvl 20+

Yeah, but I saw more potential for other units in my army-Esteban can ORKO with daggers, for example. Reese can hold his own and more with just Gram, so I didn't see much use in specifically raising him.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

fHXXYj8.png

Un_poppo00_large.png

Me after buying three Skells in Xenoblade X.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

NGL Reese is Kaga's best lord.

Right now he just strikes me as Blonde Marth with a Horse but I'm still early on so this is not my actual opinion on him yet.

Of course, apart from Sigurd and Leif, all of Kaga's lords are basically the same. Marth is Marth, Alm was thought to be this aggressive dude because of one line in a game that 15 lines of dialogue, in actuality, he has no character (I'm specifically referring to Gaiden Alm here), Seliph is just Marth 2, I'll skip TRS because I haven't played, and Zade from Vestaria is just Silver Marth.

Me: Oh boy, orchestra time! I can't wait to not have to play in swing beats and actually play logical ryth-

Orchestra:

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm going to die. That part is heckin' impossible...

You can do it, Benice! Belive in yourself and practice until you get it!

Just now, lightcosmo said:

YES!!!! AFTER 6 OR SO HOURS OF AGONY I FINALLY WON!!!

whew, I needed that.

Hey, congratulations! ^^

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me after buying three Skells in Xenoblade X.

And you may wish to start saving up for the 50s if you want some just in time for the final battle. If you haven't unlocked them yet, they range from an affordable 1.74 to 4.39 million credits.

The Excavator Skell that Alexa's last Affinity Mission provides the schematics and one free set of materials for could save you some money. -Were it not for having to grind to the level cap first because it's a level 60.

Speaking of the DLC Skells, Hilal Stronghold in Sylvalum has the weakest enemies (Puges, Pugiliths, Zigs) that drop the materials to make additional Dozer Skells. You can get the schematics from finishing Boze's last Affinity Mission. Each Dozer can sell for 245219 credits, not too shabby. Again, you don't need level 50s for the finale, but if you want to be cautious.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you haven't unlocked them yet, they range from an affordable 1.74 to 4.39 million credits.

tenor_7.gif

But yeah, I haven't unlocked them yet. I only got the Lv.30 Skells unlocked. Which is fine, Lv.50 is still a while away.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of the DLC Skells, Hilal Stronghold in Sylvalum has the weakest enemies (Puges, Pugiliths, Zigs) that drop the materials to make additional Dozer Skells. You can get the schematics from finishing Boze's last Affinity Mission. Each Dozer can sell for 245219 credits, not too shabby. Again, you don't need level 50s for the finale, but if you want to be cautious.

From the sound of it, you can craft Skells without paying credits? Actually, you need Miranium don't you?